Re: Conscious Brotherhood Activity/Dark side of the Moon

  • snowplank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
      Bradford,

      Very interesting. I had not read that lecture before or indeed heard
      of Steiner's mention of the "Tao". Your explaination is much
      appreciated mate. What reality do I arrive at in my study of the TAO?
      For me it gave me a foundation in the world of utter tranquility. It
      allowed (and still allows) me to let go. If I understood him
      correctly, like Joksu I am a scientist by nature and not given to art
      and poetry without some considerable effort. My study of Taoism gave
      me an inner feeling that said "Hey Paul. You don't have to understand
      everything you come across straight away in the way school taught that
      you should. You can take your time and let it come to you bit by
      bit, just by taking the time to be interested in the nature of
      things". It gave me a way of looking at the world not as a cold
      place, full of "things" (or nouns). The world is place of processes.
      In the word's of Alan Watts - there is no such thing as a cat. The
      universe is catting. It is a process. Everything is including me.

      More tomorrow mate, as I have to leave the office now.

      Paul

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford Riley"
      <holderlin66@h...> wrote:
      > From: "snowplank" <snowplank@y...>
      > Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:33:43 -0000
      > >
      > >Bradford,
      > >
      > >Just a quick question; what exactly are you referring to when you
      > >mention the "anti Logos of TAO"? I arrived at Anthroposophy from a
      > >primarily Taoist background and therfore I am intrigued as to what
      > >this means.
      >
      > http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Lectures/19160918p01.html
      >
      > Steiner responds:
      >
      > "A people lived in the West who stood far removed from the intellectual
      > capacities that had evolved in the Eastern Hemisphere, but among
      them were a
      > great number of individuals who had been initiated into certain
      mysteries.
      > Before the discovery of America, there were mysteries of the most
      varied
      > kind in the Western Hemisphere and they had a large following for the
      > teachings that came from them. Like a single central power whom all
      followed
      > and obeyed, a kind of spectral spirit, a descendant of the "Great
      Spirit" of
      > Atlantis, was revered. This spirit had gradually assumed an ahrimanic
      > character because he still worked with forces that had been right in
      > Atlantis or were already ahrimanic there.
      >
      > When the Atlantean spoke of his "Great Spirit," he expressed it, as
      we have
      > seen, in a word that sounded something like the word "Tao," which is
      still
      > preserved in China. An ahrimanic, caricatured counterpart appeared
      in the
      > West as opponent of the "Great Spirit Tao" but he was still
      connected with
      > him. He worked in such a way that he could only be made visible through
      > atavistic, visionary perception but whenever they desired his
      presence, he
      > always showed himself to those persons connected with the widespread
      > mysteries of this cult so they could receive his instructions and
      commands.
      > This spirit was called by a name that sounded something like Taotl.
      Taotl
> [...]
      being and
      > one who did not descend to physical incarnation. A great many men were
      > initiated into the mysteries of Taotl but the initiation was of a
      completely
      > ahrimanic character. It had a quite definite purpose and goal, which
      was to
      > rigidify and mechanize all earthly life, including that of humans,
      to such a
      > degree that a special luciferic planet, which has already been
      referred to
      > in these studies, could be founded above earthly life. The souls of men
      > could then be drawn out to it, by force and pressure.
      >
      > As we described yesterday, what the ahrimanic powers were striving
      for in
      > the civilization of Rome was only a feeble echo of what those who,
      under the
      > leadership of Taotl, set out to attain, and this in much fuller and
      wider
      > measure by means of the most frightful magical arts. The goal they
      aimed to
      > achieve was to make the whole earth a realm of death, in which
      everything
      > possible would be done to kill out independence and every inner
      impulse of
      > the soul. In they mysteries of Taotl the forces were to be acquired
      that
      > would enable men to set up a completely mechanized earthly realm. To
      this
      > end, one had, above all, to know the great cosmic secrets that
      relate to
      > what works and lives in the universe and reveals its activities in
      earthly
      > existence. You see, this wisdom of the cosmos is fundamentally in its
      > wording, always the same, because truth is always the same. The
      point is,
      > however, whether or not it is received in such a way that it is
      employed
      > rightly.
      >
      > Now this cosmic wisdom, which was intrinsically not evil but held holy
      > secrets hidden within it, was carefully concealed by the initiates
      of Taotl.
      > It was communicated to no one who had not been initiated correctly
      by the
      > Taotl method. When a candidate had been initiated in the correct
      way, the
      > teaching concerning the secrets of the cosmos was then imparted to
      him. Now,
      > it was necessary for him to receive these secrets through initiation
      in a
      > quite definite mood of soul. He had to feel in himself the
      inclination and
      > desire to apply them on earth in such a way that they would set up that
      > mechanistic rigid realm of death. It was thus that he had to receive
      the
      > secrets. Nor were they communicated except on one special condition.
      The
      > wisdom was imparted to no one who had no previously committed a
      murder in a
      > particular manner. Moreover, only certain secrets were communicated
      to the
      > candidate after the first murder, but further and higher secrets were
      > imparted to him after he had committed others. "
      >
      > Bradford comments:
      >
      > Imagination and matter, Spirit and Matter were part of a combined
      effort out
      > of the Atlantean culture. Spirit was to be clothed in matter. This
      meant
      > that the chemical and atomic table, as well as the design pattern of
      the
      > human being was to be assembled. Animals and the entire Noahatic
      chromsome
      > system of two by two double helix was to be loaded... But the
      diversity of
      > forms and specialized skills of the animals, as well as their
      relation to
      > various functions of the spiritual model, the blueprint of the human
      being
      > that would carry destiny and karma into the future... All this
      demanded a
      > co-operation on the Altars of Atlantean Oracles between various
      planetary
      > beings, the Sun Logos and matter.
      >
      > Number-Measure and weight was Ahriman's part of the burden or
      bargain. All
      > of us owe matter a great deal, but it reveals the lawfulness of only
      one
      > side of the equation. Tao was the Logos vision of the world, the actual
      > music of the spheres that would make the chemical combinations of
      the atomic
      > table, become various musical and material relationships in matter.
      Matter
      > was supplied under the Being who answered by the term Taotl and
      therefore as
      > one goes toward the west, Mayan, Aztec and South American cultures
      that took
      > from the altars of Atlantis a sound distortion of TaO, were able to
      invoke
      > and bring about a power surge and literal appearance of Ahriman.
      Ahrima held
      > the great laws of death and matter and arose as a teacher to large
      karmic
      > groups that are operative on the earth now.
      >
      > Ahriman appears again when Zarathustra connects to the Sun Logos and
      the
      > Tao. Here again, the term of Taotl, or Ahriman arises out of Persia.
      > Ahriman's mighty relation with creation has a cosmic confernce with
      Christ
      > in the desert. Here Lucifer, from the ancient history of the gods and
      > Ahriman meet the Tao and Sun Logos and fight, play cards if you
      will, over
      > how to divy up the destiny and fragments of mankind. TAO or Christ
      has to
      > mediate and meets that which is the future bearing force of the
      Ahrimanic
      > Temptation, which goes all the way back to matter and Atlantis.
      Turning
      > Stones into Bread.
      >
      > If we thought deeply enough about any of these issues we would see
      clearly
      > that the walking atomic table and particle beam as in "beam me
      aboard" can
      > only be operated in a moral sphere from a Being who conquered both
      matter
      > and spirit and was able to assemble and disassemble matter in
      clothing at
      > will and thereby thwart the contract made on the Ancient Atlantean
      Altars
      > with Taotl/Ahriman.
      >
      > Ahriman has arisen as an invoked being with great threads of power
      but in
      > its wake it creates what we have studied together as AHRIMANIC
      SYMPTOMOLOGY.
      > Political Power brokers, money, number, measure and wealth are
      promiised
      > with the tools of assassination, torture and lies. Ahriman is a
      living being
      > and if you want to meet what Zarathustra opposed, and had the force to
      > oppose it with... think of it.... you may read such things as
      Nietzsche's
      > work, "Thus Spake Zarathustra". If you can get the sweep of history
      like
      > Andrea and Jan and Joksu musters here regularly, you will see and
      meet a
      > Real Being. A being who bears a cosmic symptomology. That is why
      Imperial
      > Rome and the current administration are being incited in the
      background my
      > brotherhoods that know the secrets we have said above, but the
      operatives
      > and puppets like Bush and Blair are just bufoons and the content of
      David
      > Kelly that served INTELLIGENCE was not Michael Intelligence. The
      content of
      > the soul that served INTELLIGENCE, in Colin McMillan was not Michael
      > Intelligence.
      >
      > Michael Intelligence serves the TAO or Logos Christ and is able to
      build a
      > bridge to the inner workings of matter and the atomic table without
      having
      > to develop nuclear weaponsry which poisons matter and overdoeses it
      with
      > advanced, future light but without the moral substance of the new
      Love that