R: [anthroposophy] Futures Market PAM

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Dear Jan and all
      when news like this are able to run out on the media I begin to think two
      different kind of things.
      Firstly they are able to show me the abyss of the anti-humanity in all its
      dullness and here i cannot see the ahrimanic intelligent coldness but only
      an asuric will for destruction of every human quality.
      But, thanks to the "god of the media" we are also able to be informed about
      it and in this way we can become aware of the need of a further step on
      moral cognition's way in order to balance such a giant , and stupid (!!)
      failure.

      Andrea