Rép. : [anthroposophy] dear arhiman

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Standing strong and tall
      You grow quick in skill
      The rise in the Muses Hall!

      Facing Adversity
      Bravely fearing not
      In Conscious mindedness
      Reckon that we are Free;
      We decide ourselves what shall be,
      Even with a finger pointing up or down to
      Ahri.

      We choose Freely!

      Good work Dan-buddy!

      ----Message original -----
      De : daniel bernard<fantomeurbain@...>
      Dear arhiman,
      my name is Daniel, and i'm looking for some answers, i understand your goall. You want the freedome of humanity to the spiritual forces. you beleive in us. you give us the tool of intelectual capacity, that is very useful, and grow our prosperity. people almost dislike you, afraid of you, but you are spiritual to...

      Buy your coming, which answer will tou give to us? i think that if you want to expulse the spiritual in the world, and blind the people by lies, you'll be deception. when i hear that some ufo give their genitic to make human born in his planet, i feel upset, where is the spiritual? you lie, i give you one hand, if your ready to be honnest. technology gift was not the only thing that we search, if you try the same, that mean that you know HOPE, your more humain then you think maybe. the hope, so welcome to the 21 century have a nice journey and let me say that i'm with hope to, but for an other goal.

      consciencly,
      Daniel