Need and consequences of Brain Damage

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Hey Captain Brad!

      I see you are steering the Wheel of Consciousness in the most profitable zone once again, direction -> Brain Damage move- entrance open gate to the Constellations...

      Of course one of the danger of Brain Damage is the Calcification; but History gives us more important signals to interpret in the Light of our Spiritual Science...

      And so I go with an Inclusive enumeration, short and synthetic of the situation, recent threads and welcomed recent contributions helping...

      It goes that way:

      The wind-will hurlor sampo reverse speaker
      Brain Damaged, fire and asuric furored Hitler
      Vayu-vile and cyanidic, poisoned the earth;

      To the 4 corners of the world,
      This rotten root ramified lives hidden
      Pork spine serpent spike -
      Sorath use in time...

      While White Horse Holy Spirit Wise
      Micha'el Chi-run Kalki Nathan Sun Polar,
      Aurora-bear, Lazarus, brain Thor-power shake enter
      Midnight moral sign wonder clock design;

      Crown of thorns fission,
      The head mission;
      Force palladium transfigurate
      Hammer in,
      Gnome-axing,
      Twilight; the finished work of the gods;
      To New Jupiter, builder in Christ
      Be Mercurial Mediating Messenger!

      To secrete the Mead
      'Aurum Aum Liquid Love';
      Heart of Gold,
      And Cosmic Sea-freight Freya-boat
      Free, Lif out of Tree
      Lift the World
      Aspire breathe re-pranize
      The Blood Etherize!

      In sum:

      The Artist Hero-win World-create.
      The Black Art Zero-in, Void ; Volition Eight!!!
      (And GRIMACE........)

      This other page Nexus now including:

      Of the Thousand tricks was Odysseus,
      Of Mercury and Athena,
      And also Fidel to Penelopa - Virtuous.

      Made the heads to fall on the ground once again;
      Ô Elias!

      Old ennemies came later finding you by the river;
      Ô the Baptist!

      Came back later, Raphael;
      Ô the Artist!

      And once again as if a circle in the rhyme,
      the moment in time, himself poetic and to find Homer in the describe, himself before Christ;
      Ô Novalis!

      Parsifal Mix, Logos-Egoic
      Logological lift Epic
      Penetrating Fact,
      A Matter Discrete(Tact Hieroglyphic)
      Lazarus Secrete
      Solution Unique
      Sounds Magic
      Out of Cave Platonic
      Vulcan Man Spirit
      Real Sensible
      Good Will Manifest
      Head Organic.

      Higher Devachan-steer
      With Eyes Fathered
      Phantom-Fathom
      Moral Seer
      The Cosmic Order.

      And since we like to accompany ourselves with contemporary others in Music as well - come:

      'My Father's Eyes'

      Sailing down behind the sun,
      Waiting for my prince to come
      Praying for the healing rain
      To restore my soul again.

      Just a toerag on the run.
      How did I get there?
      What have I done?
      When will all my hopes arise?
      How will I know him?
      When I look in my Father's Eyes,
      My Father's Eyes.
      When I look in my Father's Eyes.

      Then the light begins to shine
      Aand I hear those ancient lullabies.
      And as I watch this seedling grow,
      Feel my heart start to overflow.

      How do I find the words to say?
      How do I teach him?
      What do I play?
      Bit by bit I've realized
      That's when I need them,
      That's when I need my Father's Eyes
      My Fathers Eyes
      That's when I need my Father's Eyes,
      My Father's Eyes.

      Then the jagged edge appears
      Through the distant clouds of tears.
      I'm like a bridge that was washed away
      My foundations were made of clay.

      As my soul slides down to die.
      How would I lose him?
      What did I try?
      Bit by bit I've realized
      That he was here with me;
      I looked into my Father's Eyes.
      My Father's Eyes.
      I looked into my Father's Eyes.

      My Father's Eyes
      My Father's Eyes
      I looked into my Father's Eyes
      My Father's Eyes.

      -Eric Clapton, 'Pilgrim'.

      [I myself bolded the central theme title found within the lyrics...]

      Have an all good day all!

      Danny