RE: The Power of Media and The Dragoon's skin

  • andrea franco
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 6:14 AM
      RE: The Power of Media' and the Dragoon's skin
      Dear list,
      If I think about Media's power I have to bear in mind two
      different
      points of view.
      The first relates to the inner nature of them. If we look at
      computers., TV, cell-phones, gadgets etc. we shall find them as a
      result of the use of electromagnetic forces.
      We know that those forces are coming from the decay of Etheric
      realm, and , quoting Rudolf Steiner's last writing (see GA 26) we
      are
      able to call them "subnature"
      .So due to their own nature ,they are trying to throw away
      human's
      soul from the new etheric-astral world's experience, especially
      through the continuous deadened imagine poisoning and the abuse of
      EM waves, RF contacts and so on.
      Nevertheless we are ,willing or not, mixing ourselves with this
      realm, and we must face this fact.
      So we can try to walk on the following steps. ( Maybe, not in
      this order.)
      We should try to get the best possible technical knowledge of this
      realm in order to obtain a true thinking picture of their "way
      of
      living". ( And I feel for my own personal being, this task as
      deeply
      boring…)
      We also must enforce our inner –outer soul-spirit through the
      exercises of "Occult Science" and "Knowledge" in
      order to build a
      kind of "shield" – the "blue mantle" of Occult
      Western Tradition-
      against the above referred EM poisoning of today's life.
      This is a very important chance to go under the "Dragoon's
      skin"!
      (And,obviously,we have to find the way to defend our children from
      the poisoning )

      The second point of view relates to the contents of media, their
      less or more truthfulness, the "Big Brother question" and so
      on ( I
      live in a Country where a guy named Silvio Berlusconi keeps on
      trying to show himself as a real. good, powerful Big Brother!)
      If we think that we have the task to separate truth from lie we can
      understand that here we are in presence of a very difficult matter!
      We can succeed in this matter if we are able to use not only the full
      absence of prejudice but also an awakened mind with several drops
      of "hearth wisdom".
      The latter gives us the means to understand when media are engaged
      in misinformation's campaign and when we are free, vice versa
      give our feeling forces of warm participation to the event we are
      looking at.
      Also in this case we can say that Media are an useful mean to
      penetrate under the "Dragoon's skin ", since they are
      like a two-
      sides monster who helps us to measure our active freedom and our
      true faithfulness to Christ-Michael's impulse. …
      Andrea Franco
    • elaine upton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 10:12 AM
        Hello andrea and all.

        See my questions below for any and all. I need big time help dealing with
        the technicalities of this particular medium--computer--and other media
        (even with the technicalities of the car i drive)! My questions below are
        also about *which occult exercises* help with building the Blue Mantel that
        works against the dragon of the media!

        But first, before the questions, a few comments. Thanks, Andrea, for this
        offering. I agree that learning about the technicalities of the media would
        be boring (though I am sure that for many it is not boring at all, but
        rather fascinating). I have tried to learn technicalities of computer
        science, but oh, God, it hurts my head to read and absorb all that STUFF!

        Thanks for the reminder of what Steiner says about electricity, and you add
        some things i did not know. I do remember Steiner saying electricity is a
        result of the decay or fragmentation of thought, and that fragmentation is
        the character of modern life, the opposite, it seems to me, of *gathering*
        in My Name.

        You add, from Steiner:

        >((...))use of electromagnetic forces.
        >We know that those forces are coming from the decay of Etheric
        >realm, and , quoting Rudolf Steiner's last writing (see GA 26) we
        >are
        >able to call them "subnature"
        >.So due to their own nature ,they are trying to throw away
        >human's
        >soul from the new etheric-astral world's experience, especially
        >through the continuous deadened imagine poisoning and the abuse of
        >EM waves, RF contacts and so on.

        EM i get. But what are RF contacts? And what, if you will, is the "and so
        on"? I am pretty ignorant about all this scientific material, so go slowly,
        please.

        I do see the point about decay and toxins from the activity of these
        electromagnetic forces. Its like swallowing arsenic...or worse?

        > Nevertheless we are ,willing or not, mixing ourselves with this
        >realm, and we must face this fact.

        Yes, strange!

        >((...))take the following steps ((...))
        > We should try to get the best possible technical knowledge of this
        >realm in order to obtain a true thinking picture of their "way
        >of
        >living". ( And I feel for my own personal being, this task as
        >deeply
        >boring�)

        Yes, do i really have to, REALLY? (smile). But seriously, i need some help
        here, because as i said above, this is big time boring for me! Help!--The
        technical language is already very disturbing, unpoetic, unmusical, at least
        to my ears.

        >We also must enforce our inner �outer soul-spirit through the
        >exercises of "Occult Science" and "Knowledge" in
        >order to build a
        >kind of "shield" � the "blue mantle" of Occult
        >Western Tradition-
        >against the above referred EM poisoning of today's life.

        What, for example, as occult exercises in the Western Tradition? Can you say
        more of what exercises work against EM poisoning? You or anyone else?

        Peace, thanksgiving,
      • elaine upton
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 8:38 AM
          Hello JoAnn, Rick, andrea, all,

          Yes, JoAnn, the effects of TV are children are pretty clear. We adults may
          hide it better, but what of the child in us, i wonder. I've not read the
          book, but my partner highly regards it: Jerry Mander's book on the loss of
          the sacred (now i suddenly forget the title, but it's on the loss of the
          sacred).
          Peace,
          elaine