dear arhiman

  • daniel bernard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      Dear arhiman,
                             my name is Daniel, and i'm looking for some answers, i understand your goall. You want the freedome of humanity to the spiritual forces. you beleive in us. you give us the tool of intelectual capacity, that is very useful, and grow our prosperity. people almost dislike you, afraid of you, but you are spiritual to...

      Buy your coming, which answer will tou give to us? i think that if you want to expulse the spiritual in the world, and blind the people by lies, you'll be deception. when i hear that some ufo give their genitic to make human born in his planet, i feel upset, where is the spiritual? you lie, i give you one hand, if  your ready to be honnest. technology gift was not the only thing that we search, if you try the same, that mean that you know HOPE, your more humain then you think maybe. the hope, so welcome to the 21 century have a nice journey and let me say that i'm with hope to, but for an other goal.

      consciencly,
      Daniel

      Do you Yahoo!?