Re: [anthroposophy] Fw: Pictures and stuff

  • Richard Distasi
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2000
      Daniel: I read the verse that you questioned and to me it reads that we once
      knew that Christ had a physical incarnation ( ...we have known Christ
      according to the flesh yet we now know Him 'so' no longer...). It seems that
      Paul is saying that Christ is no longer to be found in a mineral/physical
      form as Steiner had said. Also, another book that you may find helpful is
      the lecture cycle 'The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric'. I don't think
      it is in print any longer but you could possibly get a copy of it from the
      Rudolf Steiner Library.
      [rick distasi]