Re: Mellie Uyldert Books for Paul

  • snowplank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 1:50 AM
      Many thanks Jan.

      I will start my herbal research. I am going to try and get hold of
      some clay to try out the remedy you mentioned previously. I sprained
      my wrist playing golf on Saturday; an injury that is not conducive to
      working in an office on a PC.

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "starbirdgarden"

      http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.buecher-titel.de/