Re: children/karma/questions....

  • Danny F.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2000
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:31:32 EDT
      > From: "elaine upton" <elaineupton@...>
      > Subject: Re: children/karma/questions....

      --And this made me have great reverence for those children's
      > lives,
      > whoever they were, murderer or hero in a past life. I knew they were
      > here to
      > learn something, and that we had not met for nothing. They were also
      > here to
      > teach and give something. That thought was and is for me awesome!
      >
      > Pace e Bene,
      > elaine

      And it is even more awesome when this attitude and thought include
      the grown up as well. Whenever the Ahrimanic fa´┐Żade can be
      cast away there we will always find the striving soul. This is my
      view about the spiritual scientist, should be diplomat of the soul...

      Danny

      =====
      "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
      It seeks to awaken life."

      --Rudolf Steiner

      http://im.yahoo.com/