Re: [anthroposophy] Ahrimanic Symptomology/Genghis angle

  • Soledad-Cielo-Azure
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2003
      Dear Friends in Christ,

      holderlin66 has kindly given us a wonderful introduction to Steve Talbott
      and his insightful publication, *Netfuture,* via the link below
      http://www.praxagora.com/stevet/netfuture/2003/Jun2403_146.html

      as well as highlighting some historical world influences such as Genghis
      Khan, who seemingly has no redemptive qualities but who, in fact, like
      Alexander the Great and others, played vitally necessary roles in mankinds'
      future evolution. Perhaps it is also in Steiner's St. Gallen lectures,
      "Geographic Medicine," of November 15 and 16, 1917 where we are led to
      understand the necessity of the New World's re-discovery being delayed for
      quite specific and correct rationales. One might also think not only of
      holderlin66's valuable mention of Steiner's *Inner Aspects of Evolution,*
      also entitled *Inner Impulses of Evolution,* but in addition, lectures on
      The Knight's Templars and other reachings-backward-into-historical-times,
      all included together within the one-volume collection entitled "Inner
      Impulses of Evolution; The Mexican Mysteries; The Knights Templar." It seems
      to me these truths as well as so many others given us by Steiner, such as
      his "Occult History," the eight "Karmic Relationship"volumes, etc. give us
      the truths of the Bard's oft quoted "All the world's a stage..." as well as
      a view of how earthly events and personalities coelesce into a perhaps
      unconscious working-behind-the-scenes order planned and put into place for
      the further evolution of mankind and the world itself. I leave holderlin66's
      words intact below for their timeless importance for our insight and
      understanding for world evolution as we progress further.

      Lovingly,

      Soledad
      holderlin66 wrote:
      Genghis Khan, whose interesting force, left over from
      the Atlantean oracles, can be seen in the opening sequence of the
      film, "The Shadow" with Alec Baldwin.

      But more importantly is locating our visual cultural addiction to
      Luciferic film imagery - not as a study of cultural symptomology, but
      rather as an effort to bloat our untransformed imaginations into
      Luciferic vehicles. This allows Ahriman to sweep into the moral,
      human, Goethean Rights Sphere and undermine the soul with curious
      attacks that enter through Science and Politics and our minds go limp
      in the process of grasping it. That is one of the reasons why a
      Goethean World conception is an antidote to the Three Temptations
      that Christ experienced in the Desert. We are humans, surrounded by
      the Logos of Nature and Spirit - we are not machines.

      Imperialism as in Roman Imperialism and American superpower
      Imperialism has come under the dangerous battle between Hollywood's
      images and Luciferic contents and Washingtons Ahrimanic Political
      agendas. To understand the complex history of this symptomology we
      can see that Michael Jackson's experiences and Heavens Gate suicides
      are West Coast products of the Luciferic symptomology.

      In America we have Los Vegas as the collection of all decadent
      mystery impulses, such as the Pyramid, Sphinx and Rome, all serving
      the addictive impulses of gambling and resurrecting in the desert the
      fallen Luciferic Images of culture. Wall Street has an Ahrimanic
      influence that spreads through economy and the world and forms the
      basis of either corrupt use of corporate group rulership or the
      unfolding of moral forces that exist in Corporations with moral
      leadership.

      Hopefully we can see some of the sweeping insights that STeiner was
      trying to present in his INNER ASPECTS OF EVOLUTION.

      http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Lectures/GA/GA0171/19160917p01.html

      "It was actually the descendants of the old Atlantean teachers who
      were now working from a place in Asia. A priest there had been
      educated to behold - to have a belated vision, as it were, of what
      the Atlanteans called the "Great Spirit," and to receive his
      commands. These the priest communicated to a young man of remarkable
      energy and strength who, by virtue of this authority, received the
      name "The Great Ruler of the Earth" from his community. This was
      Genghis Khan. The Great Spirit, through his follower and through that
      priest, gave to Genghis Khan the command to summon all the powers of
      Asia to spread the influence that would lead the fifth post-Atlantean
      age back into a luciferic form. These forces - and they were far more
      powerful than the forces established in Greek culture - were all
      employed to this end. Free imaginations were to be changed into old,
      visionary imaginations. Every effort was to be made to lull the soul
      of man to sleep in a dim and dreamy experience of imaginations
      instead of a free experience filled through and through with clear
      understanding.

      "With the help of the special forces that had been preserved from
      Atlantis, it was the intended purpose to carry an influence into the
      West that would make its culture visionary. Then it would have become
      possible to separate the souls of men from the earth and to form a
      new continent, a new planetary body with them. All the unrest and
      disturbance that came into the evolution of modern man through the
      Mongolian invasions, everything connected with them that has gone on
      working into the fifth post-Atlantean epoch - all this unrest, which
      was prepared long ago, is nothing more than the great attempt that is
      being made from Asia to bring about a visionary European culture. It
      would cut it off from the conditions of its further evolution and
      lead it altogether away from the earth, just as the East has
      experienced again and again this feeling of being filled with vision
      and of wanting to be estranged from the earth.

      "Something was needed to counterbalance this tendency. An opposite
      trend had to be created as a counterforce that moves in the direction
      of the normal evolution of mankind. The influence of Genghis Khan's
      priest was intended to bring about a kind of buoyancy and lightness
      in the human race that would draw man away from the earth. Over
      against this, a corresponding heaviness had to come to man from the
      weight of the earth; this was provided through the discovery of the
      western world. America, with all that it holds, was discovered and
      thereby earth heaviness, the desire to remain on earth, was given to
      man. The discovery of America and everything connected with it, and
      the way man carried his life into the many new places of the earth,
      all this, when seen in wider connections, shows itself as a
      counterbalancing force to the activity of Genghis Khan. America had
      to be discovered so that man might be brought to grow closer to the
      earth, to grow more and more materialistic. Man needed weight and
      heaviness to counterbalance the spiritualization that was the aim of
      the descendants of the "Great Spirit."

      "Along with this normal process whereby the scene of action of man's
      life was extended to America, we find the other forces, the ahrimanic
      powers of the "Great Spirit," intervening again. An influence came
      from America to Europe, and another came to permeate America from
      Asia. Thus, normal forces developed through the discovery of America
      and also powerful ahrimanic onslaughts. They worked less strongly at
      first, but will continue to work in our time and on into the future.
      We must learn to recognize these ahrimanic forces.

      "What Rome had achieved in the Church and in the ecclesiastical state
      was grasped by the ahrimanic influence. While it is comparatively
      easy to see how the luciferic influence worked on Genghis Khan - we
      have exact knowledge of the fact that a priest was initiated by the
      follower of the "Great Spirit" - it is much more difficult to say how
      the ahrimanic spirit worked. This is because the ahrimanic influence
      is dispersed and scattered. But you need only study how Spain,
      strictly Roman Catholic as it was, was fascinated by all the
      treasures of gold that were discovered in America. What a hold it had
      upon her! You can observe how strong the specter-like working of the
      old Romanism still was in such a ruler as Ferdinand of Castile or
      Charles V, the ruler of the kingdom over which the "sun never set."
      Study the reaction of Europe to the gradual discovery and opening up
      of America and you will see what temptations came from that
      direction. Taken all in all, it is a history of temptation woven in
      with a history that runs a normal course. "

      (snipped)

      "This condition did not come about because, mingled with the "self-
      deifying madness" of Greek poetry, to quote Plato, was the genius and
      greatness of Greek philosophy and wisdom. The Greek philosophers -
      Heraclitus, Thales, Anaximenes, Anaximander, Parmenides, Socrates,
      Plato and Aristotle - saved Greek civilization from being completely
      spiritualized in a life of fantasy. They kept the Greeks on earth,
      providing the strongest forces that kept Greece within earthly
      evolution. In considering the course of history, we must always take
      into account the forces that lie behind physical reality and are the
      true causes of all that happens. It was, then, in this way that
      Greece was preserved for earthly evolution.

      "Now, the luciferic beings would have been unable to achieve anything
      at all without the help of the ahrimanic beings. In all their
      intentions and hope they reckoned on their support. Indeed, it must
      always be that two forces strive together in this kind of working.
      Just as the luciferic beings were disappointed in Greece, so were the
      ahrimanic beings disappointed in Rome and the way it developed. The
      luciferic beings wanted to lead Grecian souls away from the earth-
      planet and the ahrimanic beings wanted to contribute their efforts to
      the end that the Roman civilization would assume a particular form.
      The ahrimanic beings exerted their strongest efforts in Rome, just as
      the luciferic beings did in Greece. They calculated that a certain
      hardening would arise on earth brought about by an entirely blind
      obedience and subjection to Rome. What did the ahrimanic powers want
      to accomplish in Rome? They wanted to establish a Roman Empire that
      would extend over the whole of the then known world, embracing within
      it every human activity. It would be directed entirely from Rome with
      the strictest centralization and the utmost development of the rule
      of might. They sought to establish a widely flung state machinery
      that would include and make subject to it all religious and artistic
      life. Its goal would be to stamp out all individuality. Every people
      and human being would comprise merely some small part of this mighty
      state machine. "

      "Rome would have assumed a form that would have given Ahriman a
      splendid opportunity to achieve his aim since, through the spiritual
      decline of a Roman rule that had been transformed into a papacy, the
      mechanizing of culture could have been accomplished. So another
      external power had to be brought against Ahriman, who works with much
      more external means than Lucifer. Ahriman, as we have seen, diverted
      the forces of Christianity to his own service. Another power had to
      be brought against him."
    • Bradford Riley
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 2, 2003
        From: "Soledad-Cielo-Azure" <soledad-cielo-azure@...>
        : Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:52:12 -0700

        >Dear Friends in Christ,

        but in addition, lectures on
        >The Knight's Templars and other reachings-backward-into-historical-times,
        >all included together within the one-volume collection entitled "Inner
        >Impulses of Evolution; The Mexican Mysteries; The Knights Templar." It
        >seems
        >to me these truths as well as so many others given us by Steiner, such as
        >his "Occult History," the eight "Karmic Relationship"volumes, etc. give us
        >the truths of the Bard's oft quoted "All the world's a stage..." as well as
        >a view of how earthly events and personalities coelesce into a perhaps
        >unconscious working-behind-the-scenes order planned and put into place for
        >the further evolution of mankind and the world itself. I leave
        >holderlin66's
        >words intact below for their timeless importance for our insight and
        >understanding for world evolution as we progress further.
        >
        >Lovingly,

        Soledad

        Steiner's comments

        "to establish a Roman Empire that
        >would extend over the whole of the then known world, embracing within
        >it every human activity. It would be directed entirely from Rome with
        >the strictest centralization and the utmost development of the rule
        >of might. They sought to establish a widely flung state machinery
        >that would include and make subject to it all religious and artistic
        >life. Its goal would be to stamp out all individuality. Every people
        >and human being would comprise merely some small part of this mighty
        >state machine. "
        >
        >"Rome would have assumed a form that would have given Ahriman a
        >splendid opportunity to achieve his aim since, through the spiritual
        >decline of a Roman rule that had been transformed into a papacy, the
        >mechanizing of culture could have been accomplished. So another
        >external power had to be brought against Ahriman, who works with much
        >more external means than Lucifer. Ahriman, as we have seen, diverted
        >the forces of Christianity to his own service. Another power had to
        >be brought against him."

        Bradford comments;

        Thanks Soul Dad, er, sorry SoleDad and Paul. We know we have to thank
        Steiner, CR. and the Mystery Rose Crowned Thorn Bearer for what resembles a
        Ring of Truth and Research into why Goetheanism is an answer to the
        Temptations of Christ by Luciferic and Ahrimanic assault teams in the war
        torn Israel/Palestine region. But all of this comes down to the battle for
        the brains of mankind.

        Coming in on a closer look, we see that the historical connection to an
        Aristotle vs a Plato and the painting of the School of Athens by Raphael
        impulse, indicate lightness of archetypes-Jungian Luciferic forces; and
        density of Science as in materialism. Aristotle, as Steiner found again and
        again ground of comparison, between the discovery of America and Aristotle's
        weight to his investigation of matter and launching materilistic science out
        of Greek culture, was an antidote to a Luciferic force. We see again the
        amazing ancient conflict between Plato and Aristotle as a balancing act
        between that which would have made a helium baloon out of the mighty Logos
        forces of the Greek culture, balanced by Aristotles launching the well
        grounded, earth borne sciences.

        This made Aristotle a real target for both Materialism and the Archai
        impulse of Michael. Paul Wolfowitz and the adviser Aristotle are seen with
        lens of a karmic vision, as Soledad was verging on. The difference is we
        need to grasp the grand shift that the karma of Steiner accomplished in
        taking Aristotle-Aquinas and Science and Relgion itself into the field of
        modern Spiritual Science. Now we understand the union of
        Aquinas-Steiner-Aristotle as the term Spiritual Science. The gods must have
        thought Aristotle had what it takes or he needed to redeem the direction of
        materialistic science and antidote it with understanding of Ahrimanic
        symptomology.

        These are things that are not taught in your schools Horatio. How Greek
        culture was saved from Luciferic Jungianism by Aristotle. America further,
        currently is becoming all that Ahrimanic symptomology hoped old Rome and
        Christianity would become. The description of What Ahriman intended for Rome
        can now be superimposed over the Imperialistic-techno-capitalism, with
        wireless mighty grey birds flying overhead in a new micro weave of A Berlin
        Wall between the Moon and the Earth. A techno berlin wall raised between the
        Moon and the Earth and sentries of hydra headed eyes ever circling, circling
        the decaying carcass of humanity. This is what was recently understood from
        a quote by Tolkien.

        Now that does not mean that I am against the technology or the democracy
        that could be elevated by merely preservering the Rights Sphere and holding
        the human I AM and the wisdom we here discuss as key to education. Such a
        remodeling of the U.N. is something I clearly have at my fingertips. Not
        again from me, but from a Michael World Community. But in light of the vivid
        description of Ahrimanic symptomology that Steiner gave for Rome and the
        Church- the religion of materialism and American Imperialism is just another
        massive power base that Ahriman is using like a Puppet Master. We fail to
        see the strings, but worst is that self knowledge, get this, self knowledge
        does not extend to anyone in office or working, to observe these concrete
        factors. Yet, if you really understand the opening to "The Shadow" or you
        watch the array of films coming out of Hollywood, you see that someone, as
        the "Matrix", truly does understand brotherhoods all the way up to the
        esoteric warnings of Harrison.

        It is, in the continent of the very brains and thinking, that is solidly
        reinforced in the INtellectual Soul, and supported in the roots of feeling
        by false sentient soul patriotic BS and fundi ideas that give Neocon a bad
        name. Brains..brains..brains.. Danny brought up Hannibal and the Red Dragon
        and indeed I have often remarked that Steiner first encountered this
        seething world in Nietzsche's infested brain. The territory of human
        thinking, political agenda and policy, in our human brains and lightly
        rooted in the sentient sympathies of power- all left over from old Church
        incarnation paradigms, is a massive global infection. These mind games are
        true WMD. This is why Steiner indicated a need to study Ahrimanic
        symptomology.

        Finally, everything that was indicated about the Washingtonites, hating
        Hollywooders is really and Goetheanistically; and in polarity of tension
        between the Ahrimanic and Luciferic agendas. Hollywood often produces grand
        visions but this, in the normal mode of soul condition, while indicating
        great truths, falls on deaf ears. Yet these are the conditions of our Times
        our Time Spirit Watch. Luciferic symptoms battle with ahrimanic symptoms and
        cancel that which we find fruitful to understand, out. Luciferic Hollywood
        vision, with rich thought filled connections, like Greek Luciferic Oracles,
        comes in thousands and thousands of forms to our conceptual mirroring.

        Since no Christ Event of the magnitude we can discuss freely here is in the
        souls of men.. they are tossed back and forth, they mistakenly call it
        freedom, when it is tossed back and forth between untransformed Luciferic
        forces and untransformed Ahrimanic forces. In the center, the false shadow
        of Christ, the anchor to their soul turmoil is in Fundamentalism. Think of
        it. The anchor to this tossing back and forth is rock solid, dogmatic
        fundamentalism in forms of both Islamic, Christian and Jewish faiths. Think
        about the anchor that they hold onto to steady themselves against what we
        understand clearly as a global agenda to confuse the greatness of the Human
        Spirit. What Anchor should they find, if they could find it? That is where
        we come in.

        28 Days is coming out. Mary Shelley wrote something, connected as it is with
        Frankensteinian Science ideas, a book, a long book, called the Last Man or
        something that had to do with a terrible plague. Further Stephen King in his
        "The Stand" does the same thing.. Why... because Fear and terror of the
        manipulations of what they might do to us in America and the world needs to
        be planted as a terrifying fear.. just like "The Sum of all Fears" played
        out in time for us to consider what it would be like if Saddaam suddenly,
        with 45 minutes took out an American city... This is why, such horrific
        deceptions that are keeping us off balance, must not be supported out of the
        Michael School and must be seen for what they are.. Deceptions and Agendas..
        and it is the Agenda and intensity of the Ahrimanic forces that we have the
        opportunity to out think and make them squirm.

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 2, 2003
          I am as happy as the next soul to understand Dear Friends in Christ.
          That does not mean that my insights into Christ cannot recognize
          other spirited and individualized expressons that dovetail into
          Steiner's researches. Modern language and writing style, as well as
          film dialogue can't be dismissed because they fail to use the word
          Christ or Michael in our own ages fiery tongue. Now we are far safer
          in discussing Ahrimanic symptomology, but we cannot fail to see where
          the trails for this symptomology arise. Here we have to do with
          Steiner's references to Oswald Spengler.

          http://www.historyguide.org/europe/spengler.html

          "A boundless mass of human Being, flowing in a stream without banks;
          up-stream, a dark past wherein our time-sense loses all powers of
          definition and restless or uneasy fancy conjures up geological
          periods to hide away an eternally-unsolvable riddle; down-stream, a
          future even so dark and timeless -- such is the groundwork of the
          Faustian picture of human history."

          ---Oswald Spengler, The Decline of the West, 1918

          Fuk U Francis
          When history refuses to end, put it out of its misery.

          http://www.nypress.com/16/27/news&columns/cage.cfm

          Years ago, I had a great idea for a book. It was going to be called
          The End of Francis Fukuyama. The meat of the book would be a self-
          consciously dry deconstruction of the professor's anthemic neo-
          liberal rant about the end of history and the final triumph of
          Western political values. There would be action in the book as well,
          where I–the advanced product of American liberal democracy–would
          first stalk the professor up and down the DC suburbs, i.e. sit in
          wait in an idling car outside faculty conferences at his Johns
          Hopkins office, occupy the adjoining hotel room in his Asian academic
          junkets, etc. Then, finally, I would march right into his house and
          actually kill him. The End of Francis Fukuyama.

          The book would contain just one picture, a full-color deal facing the
          last page, showing me eating Cheerios out of his skull.

          Ultimately I backed off the idea in fright. I was living in Russia at
          the time, and the obvious Dostoyevskian angles of the idea made me
          feel uncomfortable even joking about it. The possibility that the
          book would end up having a long second section detailing my prison
          conversion by Chuck Colson instantly soured even the briefest
          daydream. As penance I ended up dropping Fukuyama entirely and
          writing a failed script for a sitcom pilot called They're Revolting!,
          about a group of stinky anti-globalization revolutionaries who engage
          in hilarious hijinks as they concoct boneheaded plans for revolution
          from a studio made up to look like a Vermont commune.

          Not long ago, I started thinking a lot about Fukuyama again–even
          before he resurfaced last week with an ominous new theory of neo-
          imperialism that, if History is any guide, will be legitimized in the
          mainstream sooner or later.

          It has been 14 years, almost to the day, since Fukuyama–a former
          Reagan advisor and an influence on Paul Wolfowitz–published, to great
          fanfare, an article entitled "The End of History?" in the summer
          issue of The National Interest. The essay was a labyrinthine piece of
          theory that recalled Marx, Hegel, and Reaganite foreign policy
          simultaneously, and was joyously misinterpreted by people on all
          sides.

          I was 19 and stoned when it came out and wouldn't have been capable
          of reading the first sentence. The basic premise, though, was fairly
          easy to understand: Mankind at the end of the Cold War had ascended
          to the mountaintop and completed his ideological evolution, with
          Western liberal democracy the victor. Our system was the "final form
          of human government." Fukuyama was careful to point out that this
          didn't mean that the world would be free of disaster, tumult or
          social problems, only that no higher form of government would
          supercede our own.

          The philosopher was so sure about all of this that he was actually a
          little sad about history having ended, noting that "in the post-
          historical period there will be neither art nor philosophy, just the
          perpetual caretaking of the museum of human history."

          The problem I had with Fukuyama, when I grew old enough to read his
          book, wasn't that he was completely full of shit, which he is. It was
          that he was also right. Whether he was articulating something that
          was already brewing in the minds of most Americans, or whether he
          actually helped the process along with his asinine theory, we now
          live in a world that acts exactly like the world Fukuyama describes.

          People around the world who are bewildered by the dumb confidence
          Americans have in their system as the be-all, end-all of human
          existence would find the answers to their questions in The End of
          History: a blueprint for a society that can safely stop trying to
          better itself.

          That was my initial reaction to Fukuyama. Then, a few weeks ago, I
          thought about him again, while attempting to determine the reason why
          I wanted to pack all of the Democratic presidential candidates into a
          missile and shoot them into space.

          What I ultimately came up with was this: Here we are, in a world that
          is completely and utterly insane–where giant fast-food companies
          spend fortunes researching the responses of three- and four-year-olds
          in order to exploit them, where billions of dollars are pissed away
          every day on shitty movies like Finding Nemo while schools are going
          down to the four-day week, and where the average New Yorker sees
          three or four thousand ads a day, most of which tell him he's fat and
          impotent and a Nissan is a better buy than his wife–and these
          candidates are up there tinkering, talking about a balanced budget
          and repealing tax cuts. There isn't a guy among them who even hints
          at anything like horror before our fatuous, commercial lives.

          The Democrats, just like the vapid artists that Fukuyama correctly
          predicted would dominate our lives, don't want to be anything other
          than better caretakers for that museum of human history. They don't
          try to imagine a fundamentally better world, because they actually
          believe that there isn't one. They're buffoons straight out of
          Voltaire, running on a platform of "Our mild improvements to this
          best of all possible worlds."

          Then last week Fukuyama published an article in various foreign
          newspapers (including The Korea Herald) entitled "America's Unwilling
          Imperialism." In it, he argues that the "activist thrust" of George
          Bush's foreign policy–which he sees as rooted in a desire to remake
          various Middle Eastern societies along Western democratic lines–is
          undermined by a failure to act with sufficient imperialist will. When
          Bush talks about staying in Iraq only as long as necessary and "not a
          day more," in other words, he's fatally limiting his options.

          "This failure to be a committed imperialist power," he writes, "has
          already undermined its early efforts at nation building in Iraq, and
          threatens to stymie the whole activist thrust of recent U.S. foreign
          policy."

          Fukuyama has always been troubled by those backward non-Western
          nations which he felt were "mired in history." Clearly with the
          arrival of Bush (and Condoleezza Rice, an old friend of his) he sees
          the opportunity to rectify their plight by force. If we work fast
          enough, we might in our lifetime experience the nirvana of a whole
          world sitting contentedly in a pool of blood at the finish line of
          history.

          Volume 16, Issue 27
        • starbirdgarden
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 2, 2003
            Comes Eabani, Nathan-Soul Companion, a shining star host, from sun rea=
            lms of
            unfallen ethers, through the Zodiac, through the planetary spheres, conning=
            , con-
            versing with Animal Group Souls, weaving time through space, falling willin=
            g, enters
            Earth life and Mystery Mission.
            Mighty cosmic imaginations are his body, overture of the New Song rings =
            and
            resounds in his soul,he bears infinite cultic wisdom from the Hierarchical =
            Beings with
            whom he has sojourned long. Mysteries of Metals, Mysteries of Plants are hi=
            s.
            Eabani, Heavenly Bull Fighter, looks past the binding, magic imbued bl=
            ood-
            mysteries to the fellowship of Spirit. The fall is re-enacted, Eabani bec=
            omes man,
            and knows sickness and death. A sacrifice is made, a path forged that can =
            one day
            pass through death to resurrection. The mystery of the true spiritual foun=
            dation of
            matter, the knowledge of the hollow sun is brought from it's own Spirit My=
            stery
            Centre, and gifted to humanity.
            Comes Alan Turing. In The Code Book, by Simon Sing, author of Fermat'=
            s Enigma,
            there is a fascinating account of Alan Turing's death. Alan Turing, whose =
            undoubted
            brilliance of mind paved the way for computing science, whose machine enabl=
            ed the
            breaking of codes others could not crack, was ridiculed by neighbours as o=
            ne who
            had not helped the war effort, as the work at Bletchley Park was secret. Tu=
            ring was
            arrested as an homosexual, given various medications and committed suicide =
            (?) by
            the extraordinary means of dipping an apple in a cyanide mixture and taking=
            a bite.
            He had been fascinated by the film Snow White, and was fond of repeating th=
            e lines

            Dip the apple in the brew
            Let the sleeping death seep through.

            So a bite is once more taken from an apple from the Tree of Knowledge=
            , symbol
            of the Apple Mac at which I sit.(Apple with bite) Cyanide, destructive ev=
            en of soul
            forces. Death that reaches beyond the body – counter resurrection.

            Conning – knowing. Present usage Conning – deceiving.

            Comes King David, Angel-like, Harpist, Psalmist, instigated a census. The m=
            usical,
            numerical harmonies of the chemical ether were his to soothe, to heal. No=
            w he
            instigates a census and a terrible pestilence ensues. Emil Bock puts it th=
            us in his
            book Kings and Prophets.

            Along with that census, which degraded the living human being for the =
            first time
            into a mere number, something so unfamiliar and foreign gripped the people =
            that a
            chill dismay and horror spread about that extended under the threshold of
            consciousness deep into the physical body. The souls became estranged from=
            their
            physical incarnation as in a shock and terrible processes of decay invaded =
            the bodies.
            Naturally, neither the Bible nor he who confronts it here with positi=
            ve
            understanding, means to imply that mankind should never have allowed reason=
            and
            statistics to have entered their cultural life……. The cold spirit of stati=
            stics has a
            perilous nature only when it is put to use in a wrong, premature manner bef=
            ore the
            soul has grown strong enough to tolerate and compensate for the chilling in=
            fluence.
            End of quote

            Comes Charles Babbage, son of a London Banker in 1791, a mathematical ge=
            nius
            who created calculating engines, which also were vital to the development =
            of modern
            computing. He was a statistician and compiler of MORTALITY tables. On rea=
            ding the
            poem Vision of Sin by Tennyson, he was irritated at the line which read

            Every moment dies a man, every moment one is born.

            He wrote as follows, offering a correction.
            It must be manifest that if this were true the population of the world =
            would be at a
            standstill. I suggest that in the next edition of your poem you have it re=
            ad Every
            moment dies a man, every moment one and one sixteenth is born. The actual =
            figure
            is so long I cannot get it on a line, but I believe the figure I have given=
            is sufficiently
            accurate for poetry. I am, Sir, yours etc. end of quote.

            In the late sixties TV series, The Prisoner, Patrick McGoohan portrayed a=
            man
            imprisoned in a Truman Show like village, where he had been designated as n=
            umber
            6. Refusing to be broken in spirit he would shout I am not a number I am =
            a free
            man! The series attracted a cult following, as it was an external symptom=
            atic picture
            of an inner condition many were becoming aware of, albeit vaguely.
            This is only one form of reducing the human being. There are others. =
            Seeing a
            human being as only a statistic, a number, summing one up and getting a wro=
            ng
            answer, is one of the false conceptions, counter images which, as Steiner w=
            arns,
            adversary powers use as a technique in the occult imprisonment of humanity,=
            now
            beginning to cross the threshold.
            If we humans can be convinced that we consist of atoms, that the univer=
            se is
            simply constructed of tiny bits of substance, then, as part of this univers=
            e, we are as
            atoms also, and can be tossed here and there, incorporated into whatever
            mechanised universe is constructed for us. The world of the atom is finite=
            . If I am
            physically in one space, you cannot be. So we may fight. Etheric bodies c=
            an
            interpenetrate, flow without boundaries, are social rather than merely pers=
            onal.
            Emil Bock rightly used the word chilling, because to give a person a=
            single
            numerical value is to freeze them , arresting the flow of the ethers into r=
            igidity. A
            sinister effect of this is the bringing of the etheric body into a sub-mate=
            rialised state,
            which cannot be accepted into the etheric world after death. The spiritual=
            world
            cannot accept solidified lies.
            The lies are fairly clear – heart as pump, brain as computer, sun gase=
            ous ball
            which will die, nature nurture and so on. That is one thing. As humans ar=
            e pressed
            ever downwards, further into the dead-zone of the sub ethers, they get dep=
            ressed.
            They become ill, as did the subjects of King David, albeit differently. So=
            lutions will be
            and are being offered. Here we may see another branch of the division of t=
            he two
            future technologies. The etheric, and the sub-etheric, some of which are =
            now being
            disguised in some very subtle ways to mimic the living world.
            For some time I have been interested in Patrick Flanagan. Briefly: -=
            aged eight he
            had a vivid dream (I believe involving aliens) in which he was told to stud=
            y science
            and help humanity. He was a prodigy, and aged 12 invented a missile detect=
            or, which
            brought the interest of various government agencies. At 13 he invented the=

            neurophone, an electrical device which by-passes filters in the brain which=
            regulate
            incoming impulses, information etc, and transmits message to all nerves in =
            the brain
            via a tiny pea sized organ of balance, saccule, in the inner ear.
            Ostensibly for the deaf it conducts voice directly into the brain (not=
            as is usual
            through skull or bone conduction) the neurophone is now being offered as a =
            so called
            self improvement device. It can be recorded with affirmations (Which Ste=
            iner called
            repetitive lying) which are then played sub-audibly, subliminally into the=
            brain during
            sleep via the device. Or as a technique for learning while sleeping, as a t=
            ape recording
            is filtered out by the sleeping person, and little is retained.
            Flanagan was an employee at the Pentagon working on weaponry and later=
            was
            connected with the CIA who apparently offered to fund him at any college of=
            his
            choice. No doubt out of the goodness of their hearts.
            A good friend there specialised in subliminal manipulation of prisoner=
            s. Instead
            of the threat of physical torture, similar anxiety states could be induced =
            by sub
            audible sound and the subliminal displaying of images via screens or genera=
            l décor –
            pictures etc. He speaks of the overwhelming power of this technique, also =
            used in
            supermarkets to prevent shoplifting. Which apparently it does. No need fo=
            conscience. Where else it may be used, and to what end he does not say.
            Together they have devised speed-learning technology. He also promise=
            telepathy, communication with dolphins, and protection from electro-magneti=
            c fields
            , to name but a few possibilities.
            People are beginning to suffer physically from, therefore becoming awa=
            re of,
            electo magnetism both in workplace and home. Patrick Flanagan has the answ=
            er to
            this, in his white-noise modified into golden noise machine. White noise,c=
            onsisting
            of many thousands of random electrical frequencies, screens out other elect=
            rical and
            magnetic impulses. Creating a sort of Faraday Cage.
            Flanagan has invented Golden Noise, ratios of sound in the golden prop=
            ortion or
            mean, played inaudibly, which INDUCE STATES OF BLISS AND ECSTACY.
            This is précis only, as it is such a huge subject and as it was not th=
            ought
            necessary to educate the disabled, I have virtually no knowledge of anythin=
            g much,
            maths, physics, whatever, so over to those of you who know more.
            In the light of Spiritual Science, I would say that the danger is that=
            imaginations
            arising in the sentient soul untransformed by the Ego become an unconscious=

            clairvoyance.
            Do we trust the Golden Noise not to have unknown subliminals? Here we=
            see
            Ahriman the copyist stealing the very measure of man, the true ratio and re=
            -chording
            it in a sub ether. Man as Symphony in Sub Ether, what a travesty. Ahriman =
            protecting
            us from Ahriman. Hmmmm.

            Sorry to include nothing from today's posts as I have not had time to read =
            them
            properly.
            Jan
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 2, 2003
              Steiner:

              http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/Lectures/19211204p01.html

              "The state of the people of Middle Europe, if they will not accept
              the Spiritual, was not badly described by a man who gave no thought
              at all to the possibility of a spiritual regeneration of humanity.
              Oswald Spengler has written his book on the Decline of the West, that
              brilliant but thoroughly pessimistic book — although he has
              repudiated the pessimism in a subsequent pamphlet. Of course, it is
              pessimism to speak of the decline of the West. But Spengler is
              actually speaking of the decline of culture, of something that is of
              the soul. Without spiritual regeneration the people of Middle Europe
              will suffer injury to their souls. But in this corner of Northern
              Europe, human beings cannot be injured only in the life of soul; when
              they are injured in the soul, their very bodily nature is injured at
              the same time. In a way this is fortunate, for if the people of
              Middle Europe do not accept spirituality, they become barbarian, they
              degenerate in soul. The Northern people can only die out, in the
              bodily sense, for everything depends here upon the particular
              constitution of the body."

              (snip)

              "That is the thought I should like to leave with you. Those who feel
              themselves Anthroposophists should realise that they are a tiny
              handful of people in the world who must apply all their energy to
              shaking a lazy humanity out of its lethargy and helping it onwards.
              Those who hate Anthroposophy to-day — this may be said. among
              ourselves — hate it because their love of comfort and ease prevents
              them from being willing to grapple with the great tasks of humanity.
              They are afraid of what they must overcome if they are to transform
              their easy-going thoughts and feelings and experience something much
              more profound.

              "For this reason we see many a storm of opposition arising against
              what is taking place in Anthroposophy and developing out of it. You
              too will have to accustom yourselves to violent attacks being made
              against Anthroposophy or Spiritual Science by reactionaries of every
              kind, by all who love to saunter along their old beaten tracks.

              "Those however who let this opposition deter them from developing
              their powers, are not firmly rooted in the real task of
              Anthroposophy. When people see how Anthroposophy is being attacked to-
              day from all sides, they may become timid and say: Would it not be
              better to go forward more quietly so that the opposition may be less
              violent? Or again they may ask, if they find praise being meted out
              to them by men who in a decadent age hold leading positions: What
              have I done wrong? This is a matter of great importance from the
              anthroposophical point of view. Attacks and abuse are usually
              explicable for the reasons given above. But if praise were to come
              from the same quarters, it would be a bad augury for anthroposophical
              world! It is just because the opponents of Anthroposophy to-day do
              attack it, that we can be reassured — but only, of course, in the
              sense that we must apply all the more energy in order to introduce
              Anthroposophy into the world, not out of personal idiosyncrasies but
              out of a deep realisation of the needs and tasks of the world."
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 9, 2003
                STUDIES IN GOETHEAN PSYCHOLOGY

                Steiner;

[...]

                To meditate on this paragraph brings us to the current activities of
                the Luciferic and Ahrimanic forces that have taken their abode in the
                thinking of American Imperialism. America is the new Rome for the
                Ahrimanic and Luciferic intentions that have not died out, as long as
                humanity remains unconscious of the psychological entwining of these
                forces within the psyche of each and every individual. To this, we
                can look very closely at the arguments that Steve Talbott raised.

                Talbott's current arguments in his Netfuture reveal exactly the
                polarities of Inflation and Reductionism that are the hallmarks of
                Luciferic and Ahrimanic working together towards their agenda, that
                failed in Rome due to the Christ Event. Yet today, we have no
                physical Christ Event, we have the moment when the Etheric Christ
                arose and we have the Michael School indications that that which
                appears as a type of Jungian level psychology is really the action of
                untracked Beings within the soul strata of humanity. These can be
                understood as dynamic Goethean observations in psychology.

                http://www.praxagora.com/stevet/netfuture/2003/Jun2403_146.html

                "Carl Jung may throw light on the matter. The Swiss
                psychiatrist pointed out that when integral contents of the
                personality
                are lost to consciousness, an inferiority results. Moreover, the
                sense of
                inferiority gives rise to moral resentment and "always indicates that
                the
                missing element is something which, to judge by this feeling about it,
                really ought not to be missing, or which could be made conscious if
                only
                one took sufficient trouble" (Two Essays in Analytical Psychology,
                Princeton University, 1972, pp. 139ff.).

                I feel free to mention this only because the way a personal lack
                leads to
                a sense of inferiority and then to moral resentment (so that we are
                happy
                to bring others down a peg or two, to our own level) is such a
                universal
                fact of life that none of us -- if we are possessed of the slightest
                self-
                awareness -- can fail to recognize the process in our own lives. So
                it is
                not a matter of pointing fingers at individuals or singling out any
                group
                as "morally challenged". But where we can recognize a broad social
                and
                intellectual pattern such as the one presented by reductionist
                rhetoric,
                we really ought to try to understand what is going on.

                The lack Jung spoke of was a loss of contents properly belonging to
                consciousness. Where do we see such a loss more in evidence than in
                disciplines such as artificial intelligence, cognitive science, and
                reductionist science in general? Surely if there is any place where
                we
                should expect a loss of conscious contents, it is where such contents
                are
                commonly denigrated as a matter of principle. The main drift in these
                fields is to ignore as completely as possible the immediate contents
                of
                consciousness, reinterpreting them in terms of what is not conscious.
                It is hard to imagine a more direct route to the conditions of lack,
                inferiority, and moral resentment Jung describes. The entire project
                of
                these disciplines is to drop things from consciousness.

                In other words, there is a truth of sorts in the reductionist claims.
                Or, you could say, there is truth in the plight of the reductionist.
                At the level of its symptoms the psyche never lies. A kind of
                practical
                reductionism really has been occurring as the inevitable result, over
                time, of theoretical reductionism, and we should not be surprised if
                it
                produces pathological results. In a society where the cry echoes
                from all
                sides, "You are nothing but a machine", we can rightly ask whether
                what
                we are really hearing is "I sense that I am becoming nothing but a
                machine
                and, dammit all, I won't tolerate anyone else being more than I am".

                There is in this symptom, as Jung clarifies it, a paradoxical double
                aspect: on the one hand, a sense of inferiority, but, on the other
                hand,
                a compensating "psychic inflation" through which the ego assumes god-
                like
                pretensions. After all, am I, as one of the cognoscenti, not in the
                omniscient position of knowing the real truth about everyone else,
                while
                they remain benighted and self-deluded, ignorant of
                their "mereness"? We
                may wonder as well whether this tendency toward inflation helps to
                explain
                grandiose visions of our future as a race of cyborgs destined to
                become
                masters of the universe.

                Another consequence of the loss of conscious contents, aside from a
                sense
                of inferiority and a compensating ego inflation, is that our
                conceptual
                resources for understanding the world are diminished. When we lose
                awareness of all but the machine-like in ourselves, we also lose the
                ability to conceive the world as anything but a machine. Those whose
                intellectual horizons are encompassed by digital machinery tend to
                see the
                world computationally, just as their predecessors saw the world in
                terms
                of clocks, cameras, steam engines, telegraph lines, and movie
                projectors.
                There is security in believing the world is like the things one knows
                best, and intellectual ease in draping one's well-practiced ideas
                like a
                veil over the Great Unknown.

                Turnabout is Fair Play
                ----------------------

                I willingly own up to some mischief here. "Psychologizing the
                opposition"
                is a tactic more often abused than productively employed in worthwhile
                discourse. But I offer two justifications for the tactic, apart from
                what
                I take to be the demonstrable plausibility of the foregoing.

                First, what I have said is no mere academic exercise. The future
                hangs
                in the balance of our self-knowledge. When we lose much of ourselves
                the subconscious, we become blind to our own motivations. We may also
                seek external powers to compensate for our loss of internal mastery.
                And, in fact, what we see in much of science and technology today is
                precisely a blind drive toward power. The idea of inevitability has
                widely substituted for the submerged sphere of consciousness where we
                might have felt called upon to exercise personal responsibility for
                our
                own actions.

                In the second place, Brooks repeatedly psychologizes his intellectual
                antagonists -- and in the most shameless manner. So I thought a
                little
                turnabout would be good medicine. To give one example of what I
                mean: in
                1963 Joseph Weizenbaum wrote the program called ELIZA, which he
                designed
                to play the role of a psychologist who largely parrots back the
                of the patient. Weizenbaum was shocked at how dead-seriously many
                people
                took ELIZA while "conversing" with it. And he was even more shocked
                hear psychiatrists speaking highly of the potentials for such therapy.
                So Weizenbaum wrote,

                What can the psychiatrist's image of his patient be when he sees
                himself, as therapist, not as an engaged human being acting as a
                healer, but as an information processor, following rules, etc.?

                This is the one and only statement by Weizenbaum that Brooks cites,
                and he
                proceeds, without any explanation whatever, to label
                it "nonsensical" --
                unless you can call this gratuitous and unsupported bit of
                psychologizing
                an explanation:

                Weizenbaum was fleeing from the notion that humans were no more
                than
                machines. He could not bear the thought. So he denied its
                possibility
                outright .... [He is] afraid to give up on the specialness of
                mankind
                .... It is intellectually too scary. (pp. 167-8)

                Bradford Comments;

                Inflation and Reductionism seeks to encapsulate the Human I AM within
                amazing Rhetoric that unconsciously is shuttled in the soul life
                between Lucifer and Ahriman. MIT and Cal Tech and countless
                universities preach the same gospel of Nano technology and the human
                machine. Nothing is more odious to the development of humanity than
                the eliminated Christ event. The loss of the vision of the Logos and
                human Initiation to the paradigm of the progress towards realizing
                the efficiency of Man as a Machine.

                It is our task to discern the good intentions of such a publication
                as Southern Cross Review and understand when Friends of the Michael
                School battle for the future spiritual development of mankind and
                Initiation. This initiation leads mankind upwards to the Fission of
                Love, the amazing Fission that transformed the DNA and Tree of Life
                to author a Spirit Man body as the higher gift of human development.
                It matters not that this will unfold in the future.

                It matters a great deal when we understand that the Science of the
                Human Spirit is depicted in great detail from the lab notes of "The
                Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreuz". It matters a great deal
                when we look at the detail of how we slowly arrive at stages of
                development where humans arise with Spirit Self faculties. It matters
                a great deal that our universities and the self development of
                humanity know nothing of the upper levels of psychology that will
                produce higher Initiation in human beings. It matters a great deal
                that we understand here and now that the workings of Lucifer and
                Ahriman are the same that Steve Talbott was describing in how the
                Rhetoric of Science swerves, avoids and stamps out the Science of the
                Christ event. And Talbott is reluctant to agrue the reality from this
                perspective. Yet he is touching into the very nerve center of the
                Luciferic and Ahrimanic regions of soul deception.

                To understand what Oswarld Spengler predicted and compare what
                Steiner predicted around for the year 1933 allows us to look into the
                depth of all that the Michael School and the friends of the Michael
                School must maintain. Spengler lived through and predicted what has
                come to pass in the same way that Steiner gave us the rudimental
                grounding we need to face and maintain consciousness of how the
                mighty intentions of the Luciferic and Ahrimanic forces intend to
                achieve their goals. Today in America those mighty geographic centers
                of Hollywood and Wall street- or Washington D.C. reveal the mystery
                centers for either inflating the I Am into a visionary hallucination
                or developing an entire Global machinery that answers to the Might,
                bribery, deception and economic machinations of Washington D.C. the
                new Rome. A mighty visionary culture that betrays the Earth and takes
                orders from Washington is once again clear to diagnose.

                Spengler makes this prediction and the prediction that he has made is
                the evidence of the condition of soul life that predominates in 90%
                of the world since 1933.

                "...because of facing the limits of our
                knowledge in the twilight of the scientific age we have to go back to
                some kind of religion, reminding us of the prediction of almost
                forgotten German philosopher Spengler who in his book "The Decline of
                the West" has observed that: "As scientists become more arrogant and
                less tolerant of other belief systems, notably religious ones,
                Spengler declared, society will rebel against science and embrace
                religious fundamentalism and other irrational systems of belief.
                Spengler predicted that the decline of science and the resurgence of
                irrationality would began at the end of this millennium"

                Bradford comments;

                Creating the Dogma of Materialism- The Biblical dogmas of
                Fundamentalism - The Dogmas of Hebrew Nationalism - The Dogmas of
                Islamic Fundamentalism - are the only worn out paradigms and the
                lovely WMD that Lucifer and Ahriman use to achieve what they failed
                to Achieve in Rome. Today we are truly at a Michael Threshold again,
                and as the Native American declared so well - "Today is a good day to
                be Incarnated with the Knowledge of Spiritual Science and the Michael
                School." It is the raw courage of the Saturn Folk of the Native
                Americans that could say, as they were being exterminated, "Today is
                a good day to die."

                Bradford
              • starbirdgarden
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 12, 2003
                  Some years ago Anne Wood, Head of BBC Childrens Programs discovered a =
                  `gap in
                  television viewing'. The dreadful truth was that babies aged six months to=
                  two years,
                  pre- speech toddlers, had no television program specifically designed for =
                  them!
                  This deprivation could not be allowed to continue, and Anne spent two =
                  years in
                  consultation with Andrew Davenport, graduate in Speech and Language Patholo=
                  gy, (!)
                  and other experts creating the Teletubbies, a program to `educate and stimu=
                  late'
                  young children.
                  The language of television programming is always violent. Programs ar=
                  e aimed, or
                  targeted. This time the target was the potential Christed- etheric forces b=
                  rought to us
                  in children so newly arrived on earth that they are still fragrant with the=
                  scent and
                  sweetness of cosmic milk, so tender that the bloom of Angelic love shines a=
                  ll about
                  them.
                  I recently heard Anne Wood speak proudly of her great achievement. Th=
                  is was no
                  haphazard undertaking, but a major production by the BBC. Very precise
                  brainwashing techniques were and are employed. Psychologists, behaviourists=
                  ,
                  educators consulted. Direct connection with, or knowledge of the occult is=
                  not always
                  necessary to work dark magic. Ahriman has made his methods readily availab=
                  le, and
                  a mind needs only to be ahrimanically resonant to allow him full scope as d=
                  irector,
                  author and producer.
                  Marketing goods -money- in conjunction with changing of consciousness =
                  is a
                  powerful Ahrimanic paradigm. The Teletubby Industry is vast and world wide=
                  , and
                  lately linked financially to junk food companies.
                  The power of entrainment (frequency following response) is very great.=
                  It is
                  experienced below what is audible; affects brain wave patterns and can be
                  incorporated in music – see quote below from "The Science of Binaural Beat=

                  Brainwave Entrainment Technology

                  Resonant entrainment of oscillating systems is a well-understood princ=
                  iple within
                  the physical sciences. If a tuning fork designed to produce a frequency of =
                  440 Hz is
                  struck (causing it to oscillate) and then brought into the vicinity of anot=
                  her 440 Hz
                  tuning fork, the second tuning fork will begin to oscillate. The first tuni=
                  ng fork is said
                  to have entrained the second or caused it to resonate. The physics of entra=
                  inment
                  apply to biosystems as well. Of interest here are the electromagnetic brain=
                  waves. The
                  electrochemical activity of the brain results in the production of electrom=
                  agnetic wave
                  forms which can be objectively measured with sensitive equipment. Brain wav=
                  es
                  change frequencies based on neural activity within the brain. Because neura=
                  l activity
                  is electrochemical, brain function can be modified through the introduction=
                  of specific
                  chemicals (drugs) by altering the brain's electromagnetic environment throu=
                  gh
                  induction, or through resonant entrainment techniques. (Use of sound) End =
                  of
                  quote

                  It is no accident that television News programs usually begin with loud d=
                  ramatic
                  music, accompanied by fast flashing images, which fades to a persistent rep=
                  etitive
                  beat, which in some cases continues as background to the news announcements=
                  .
                  Drumming it in.
                  By the time you hear the news, you are half hypnotised and prepared to=
                  believe it.
                  The first experience of televisual imaging takes some minutes to effect thi=
                  entrainment process. Every experience after this entrains the brain in ab=
                  out fifteen
                  seconds. The brain is lulled into passive mode, and the discriminating fac=
                  ulty is
                  virtually and deliberately put to sleep.
                  The brain is, of course, not the mind. However, it takes a conscious =
                  effort not to
                  be affected by such powerful electro-magnetic light, sound and image bombar=
                  dment,
                  and few people have such inner resources, or are aware that the technique i=
                  s being
                  used upon them. They are `viewers' waiting to be entertained-entrained-tra=
                  ined. In
                  effect, en-tranced.
                  In young children the situation is far worse. The child is open to su=
                  rroundings in a
                  formative way. He/she is actually creating inner organs, faculties and fut=
                  ure
                  capacities by absorbing, imitating, indrawing the world around him/her.

                  Rudolf Steiner – Education of the Child
                  In the later periods also, growth takes place; but throughout the wh=
                  ole
                  succeeding life, growth is based on the forms which were developed in this =
                  first life-
                  period. If true forms were developed, true forms will grow; if misshapen fo=
                  rms were
                  developed, misshapen forms will grow. We can never repair what we have negl=
                  ected
                  as educators in the first seven years. Just as Nature brings about the righ=
                  environment for the physical human body before birth, so after birth the ed=
                  ucator
                  must provide for the right physical environment. It is the right physical e=
                  nvironment
                  alone, which works upon the child in such a way that the physical organs sh=
                  ape
                  themselves aright. End quote

                  The Teletubby program employs the usual hypnotic spinning, (windmill i=
                  n this
                  case) musical combination, and repetitive imaging and sound in a parody of =
                  the
                  repetition found in real children's stories, nursery rhymes and songs. The=
                  repetitition
                  which belongs rightfully to childhood, as to the childhood of humanity in =
                  ancient
                  religious texts and sagas, is here used to opposite effect, in that it kill=
                  s, instead of
                  creating living rhythms and processes in the etheric body.
                  A Baby Sorath beams balefully down as the face on a yellow sun, with a s=
                  inister
                  smile, only frowning if a Teletubby moves away from the others, or does an=
                  ything
                  unusual. Only herd behaviour is tolerated by Baby-Beast, or Sun Demon. No =
                  Son-
                  light here.
                  The Teletubbies are four techno-babies, with televisions in their stom=
                  achs;
                  abortions with alien faces reminiscent of the ubiquitous `Greys'. We hear =
                  endless
                  reports of Greys experimenting sexually with so called `abductees' (Succubu=
                  s or
                  succubi) – perhaps Teletubbies are the progeny!
                  Here Lucifer and Ahriman meet in a bizarre world, a green burial mound=
                  -breast
                  beneath a circling sun, a neat grassy environment pervaded by humming tech=
                  nology.
                  These cyborg infants, are cared for by - A VACUUM CLEANER called NO NO.
                  Rudolf Steiner speaks of the incorporation of Ahrimanic Beings in the =
                  vacuum, and
                  of the Ancient World's fear of the vacuum –the horror vacui. This is the =
                  Ahrimanic
                  Double of creative vortex etheric energy. The Doublecross goes on. These
                  changelings of Ahriman are nurtured by his own sub-etheric energies. Babi=
                  es get
                  the shock treatment.
                  The televisions in their stomachs show tiny scenes from human life, re=
                  peated
                  again and again. "I am half sick of shadows! Cried the lady of Shallot" an=
                  d broke the
                  mirror and so the spell and went through Death to the River of Life. These=
                  creatures
                  do not know that they are distorted mirror images, actually in the mirror.=

                  These pallid flickerings of televised scenes, showing children doing v=
                  arious things,
                  are as near to life as these infant-aliens get. Here is a distorted surrou=
                  nding world
                  which a small child absorbs into himself/herself. With what effect remains=
                  to be
                  seen.
                  The Windmill rays out signals, orders, which the Televisions in the =
                  tummies
                  receive. The television in the stomach, the metabolic will forces are subs=
                  ervient to
                  the Wind-Mill. Thy are going through the Mill, being ground down, milled =
                  to dust
                  particles, physical atoms. Ready to be hoovered up.
                  In her book "The Tree of Life and the Holy Grail" Silvia Frank speaks =
                  of the Sampo,
                  the three sided Mill of the Kalevala ( Joksu – please elaborate!) which g=
                  rinds out
                  meal, salt and coins.
                  Sylvia Franke – "This miraculous entity not only grinds substances bu=
                  t also creates
                  them."

                  Further on we are told that the Mill, the Sampo is roofed over by a many c=
                  oloured lid
                  which also revolves. In Finnish it is called Kirokansi. This word signifi=
                  es "The Vault of
                  the Heavens"
                  She goes on to speak of it's connections with Yggdrasil, and the Life Et=
                  her, due to
                  it's proximity to the magnetic Pole. Again we find a parodied opposite. The=
                  Millstone
                  is hung around the child's neck......reminiscent of a certain saying in the=
                  Gospel......
                  As a child I was fascinated by an illustration in Charles Kingsley's=
                  book The Water
                  Babies, in which Mother Carey sat on a rock in the life-ether salted sea sa=
                  ying "I make
                  things make themselves………"
                  But the Teletubby Babies have a hoover for a Mother with a dustbag wo=
                  mb.
                  And a Wind-Mill above, not fertilising, nor breathing heavenly Father force=
                  s - Breath
                  of Life, but instead emitting only dead, electro-magnetic rays, grinding t=
                  hings to
                  grey dust.
                  In Revelations, John is told to eat the book, to digest it, take it i=
                  nto the will. "Take
                  it and eat it up….." What is engendered in the will by digesting TV?
                  The Teletubbies needs are met by hi-tech machines that pop up around t=
                  hem.
                  Pink custard is fed to them – interestingly noise used in entrainment is ca=
                  lled `pink or
                  background sound' - This is what is being fed to children.
                  Teletubby-Toast is also fed: round host like biscuits with the siniste=
                  r smiley face
                  of Ecstacy drug merchandise on them. And of course, the Teletubbies love e=
                  veryone
                  and everything, and are ever happy.
                  As I write I can hear the neighbour's children making Teletubby sounds=
                  . And here
                  we come to the gravest aspect, the perversion and subversion of speech.
                  Dumbing down makes us dumb. Animals have no speech. Speech is not for=
                  the
                  herd, but for individuals sharing, communicating with others what lives and=
                  lights up
                  in them. Teletubbies make grotesque sounds supposedly those of tiny babies.=
                  They
                  speak in truncated eh oh (hello) abbrebriated word-forms.
                  The Aaah of pure wonder, the gentle sounding of the Unstruck Note that=
                  babies
                  breathe upon the air is degraded into hideous babbling. The very sounding =
                  and
                  resounding of the stars is stolen and deformed. Man as Symphony of the Cre=
                  ative
                  Word becomes a parodied techno-pygmy garbling gobbledegook. This attack on=
                  the
                  Logos is an attack upon the Etheric Christ, the New Note sounding in the et=
                  hers.
                  Anne Woods claims that Teletubbies is an educational program, that TE=
                  ACHES
                  CHILDREN TO THINK and makes them imaginative. ?
                  What the effect on these child – viewers will be in later life we do n=
                  ot know. We do
                  know that Rudolf Steiner placed the greatest importance upon the working to=
                  gether
                  of Platonists and Aristotelians around the turn of the century and beyond. =
                  Great hope
                  is invested in the advent of these spirits. As in all such spiritual events=
                  , some few
                  come before to make the connection and prepare the way. We needs must guard=
                  and
                  nurture them.
                  Rudolf Steiner – But what today shines in, as it were, through tiny w=
                  indows must
                  in future become a unity through that connection between the leaders of th=
                  e School
                  of Chartres and the leading spirits of Scholasticism, when that spiritual r=
                  evival, in
                  which intellectualism is lifted to the spirit, sets in at the end of the tw=
                  entieth century.
                  The human beings of the twentieth century must not throw away their opportu=
                  nity to
                  make this happen! End of quote.

                  Children coming into incarnation may have very great forces of transf=
                  ormation, or
                  they may be maimed in soul and unable to take up their tasks. We do not kn=
                  ow.
                  Individuals will vary. But even the destructive forces arrayed against us a=
                  re put into
                  context by The Christian Initiate.

                  Rudolf Steiner 2 Oct 1916 -- For those having spiritual insight into w=
                  orld-
                  evolution, this electrical age is, at the same time, a challenge to seek gr=
                  eater spiritual
                  depth, a genuine spiritual deepening. For, to that force which remains out=
                  wardly
                  unknown to sense observation, there must be added the spiritual forces of t=
                  he soul,
                  lying as deeply hidden as the electrical forces, that also has to be awaken=
                  ed.
                  Think how mysterious electrical power is! It was first drawn out of i=
                  t's secret
                  hiding places by Galvini and Volta. And what dwells in the human soul, what=
                  is
                  explored by Spiritual Science, surely as the electrical force is drawn out,=
                  so surely the
                  force hidden in, and belonging to the soul that is sought by Spiritual Scie=
                  nce, will also
                  be drawn forth. End quote.

                  He also points to the cosmic significance of the discoveries of Galvini =
                  and Volta,
                  saying that they could be made because the Earth, following it's lemniscati=
                  c course
                  THROUGH TIME had come back to the point of intersection where it had last b=
                  een
                  during the Lemurian epoch when "magnetic and electrical forces established =

                  themselves within man."

                  Rudolf Steiner – Man implanted into himself from the cosmos the princi=
                  ple of
                  electricity. There lies the cause of the fact that Galvini discovered ele=
                  ctricity at that
                  particular time. Mankind as a whole, in that moment remembered the breaki=
                  ng in of
                  electricity into the human being and thereupon, as a result of this recolle=
                  ction, man
                  impregnated his whole civilisation with electricity. The soul and spirit i=
                  n man found
                  again what it had once experienced long ago. End quote.

                  Children have already been damaged by cartoon and TV generally, as so =
                  well
                  explicated by Bradford. When my eldest son was small he sometimes watched t=
                  he
                  Daleks at my Mother-in-Law's house, (as we did not have a TV) from a safe h=
                  iding
                  place behind the sofa. He could only bear the odd peep. Maybe ten years l=
                  ater, in a
                  holiday cottage with my second son and a friend, the boys (aged about nine)=
                  watched
                  a fairly innocuous film. When it ended, the friend spoke one memorable sen=
                  tence,
                  summing it up. "Not enough blood." And that was years ago.
                  A very damaging development is the use of humour in conjunction with h=
                  orribly
                  graphic violence, especially in a recent spate of gangster films. The humo=
                  urous
                  situations are spliced with horrific violence, so closely linked that the e=
                  theric body is
                  inflated by laughter and pervious, open to what is delivered next. This te=
                  chnique is
                  known and used by Politicians, who really are stand up comedians, to make =

                  audiences receptive to their message.

                  It is our duty to penetrate every symptomatic event with Spiritual Scientif=
                  ic insight,
                  The Angel says "Fear not!" Whatever comes, we walk sword-ward and offer wh=
                  at we
                  may to Michael,

                  Jan
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 13, 2003
                    http://www.counterpunch.org/jacobs07102003.html

                    "It's a familiar story: Robert Johnson traded his soul for the
                    ability to play the guitar like no one else. Dr. Faustus traded his
                    for the ability to effect cures and other medicinal wonders. In
                    modern western society, it is the citizens and their governments who
                    sell themselves (and their souls) to oil and the military. Nowhere is
                    this Faustian deal more complete and pervasive than here in the
                    United States. "

                    http://www.lewrockwell.com/yates/yates79.html

                    Bradford comments;

                    Aside from the quibblings and fine print of the Intellectual Soul in
                    the wranglings of world Politics the foundation of insights must
                    remain that as in Rome and Greece as Steiner has indicated, along
                    with Genghis Khan - a massive Luciferic and Ahrimanic agenda is now
                    flying behind the American Shadow.

                    "Can'tyou guessmy name" is such an intensely interesting leap out of
                    the Intellectual soul. People sense that something is going on but
                    cannot yet put their thinking behind it. Thanks Danny. Sometimes I
                    wonder, like in the old World War II writings, if one day, the
                    battles and efforts we made to be clear here will not also be
                    remembered and maybe it is even better, the living thinking of
                    thousands over the globe is touching, and holding onto small
                    fragments of the Michael Time Spirit INtentions. These Rain down into
                    the heads and souls of men in a way we cannot even imagine.

                    Starbirgarden talked about the arising of Electricity and Volta as a
                    memory of the Atlantean times. How to hold fast to a streaming in
                    this electric medium that serves the research and thought flow, as
                    inner content, as inner substance that only resembles in the flow of
                    the electric medium the substance of true spiritual activity.
                    Starbirgardens recalling of Dr. Steiner said about Electricity
                    reveals a great deal of what we are surrounded with and what youth
                    are surrounded with. TeleTubbies indeed. False Sorathian use of what
                    a child comes to learn from the tall halfling Angels, called parents,
                    called adults is falsified for false speech, computer speech that
                    responds without inflection, gesture, warmth, liquid milk of the word
                    that flows as much to the child's soul, as it grows as breast milk
                    did from mother's living heart forces.

                    Electricity can make the nervers a bickering battle ground. In fact,
                    one finds that most people who use the internet within the electrical
                    medium fall into the trap of feeling the surge of electrical and
                    thought energy as a kind of aggression against someone or something.
                    Much that is happening currently on this list is not of that nature.
                    Much of the rich in depth research has drawn wonderful rich souls out
                    of the world to communicate with each other. It also, by the very
                    substance of the research and the attitude of various participants,
                    allowed for such ideas shared to shrivel aspects of false soul vision
                    and ask them to retreat.

                    It is the same as being able to name Ahriman's activity or facing
                    Reincarnation and Karma.. as in the Mystery Dramas, once you name the
                    soul force that is swirling around individuals or a country, the
                    Ahrimanic forces feel these insights as burning. That is why Vision
                    and the Goethean Impulse is more potent journalism than journalism.
                    To send streams of living thinking, naming the right symptoms with
                    the right beings and including the Christ event and Christian
                    Rosenkreutz and vast, mature insights, like those that Starbirgarden,
                    Joksu, Bruce... and so many others produce.. All the activity of the
                    School of Michael to be just that, a stream of thinking that is
                    transformed, rising in the hearts and Rains down on many heads in
                    various places and allows them to slightly awaken and ask questions.

                    What are the real dynamics of the Michael School? Does it not cross
                    the Threshold and is it not offered up as our best vision as students
                    of Spiritual Science, and does not Michael take that which human
                    effort has sanctioned and deliver this new water sprinkle of gold
                    into thousands of heads we know not of? I think so.

                    Bradford
                  • joksu57
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 13, 2003
                      Hello Jan!

                      Thanks for your fine analysis. I have not realises all those
                      details and "stategies" behind the Teletubbies. My own sons
                      were "too old", when the teletubbies began. And they didn't watch
                      much TV, when they were under seven years.

                      About the Sampo, the three sided Mill of the Kalevala: This is quite
                      large and interesting topic. I will write later some points about
                      the Sampo.(A little warning: I easily get carried away
                      to "sidetopics", but that's no news to this forum!)

                      When Parsifal opera was performed in my home town, an
                      anthroposophist and opera enthusiastic wrote an introduction to the
                      boklet, which explained the backgrounds of Grail and Parsifal. (The
                      booklet was sold in the opera along the libretto.) In one sentence
                      there was something like this: "Grail can also be seen as a mill,
                      and then it has according to Wolfram vo Eschenbach, roots in the
                      same way as the Sampo has."

                      Warm Regards
                      Joksu

                      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "starbirdgarden"

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 14, 2003
                        Examples of Michael Rain

                        http://www.counterpunch.org/jacobs07102003.html

                        The above location gave an opening hint of imaginations that have to
                        do with Faust and temptations to sell our soul, sell the world, sell
                        ecology and sell humanity for fun and profit. These ideas are still
                        richly if not humorously compared in culture and as students of
                        Spiritual Science we need to understand that what you pick-up and
                        study as Spiritual Science is not so obscure, is not distant, it is
                        the clear background of great classic and gigantic human Imaginations
                        that are floating below the surface of human consciousness.

                        The Intellectual Soul paradigm we live in does not always use these
                        giant Classic Imaginations so one doesn't always understand that
                        Spiritual Science runs on a deep and current and rich vein of true
                        thinking. Thinking that shapes cosmic and human insights. But we can
                        easly be disappointed with the insights and fragments that thinking
                        grasps at, because they appear not to have enough if any resonating
                        depth.

                        Yet, we find ourselves, as students of Spiritual Science appearing as
                        if we were the ones who are obscure and that nobody could understand
                        us. The Gods see the whole thing differently. Everything that Steiner
                        gave, the Gods can understand, it is human thinking that remains
                        stubborn, knotted and obscure.

                        Steve Talbott and his hesitant approach to the thinking of Inflation
                        and Reductionism is exactly what is Goethean and advanced out of
                        Spiritual Science. It was not the least bit obscure or unfair to
                        understand the psychology of what people are thinking and why. We
                        need to know that we are really thinking in the true stream of
                        Intelligence when we can translate science, religious and artistic
                        observations of culture into what is really meant...and not merely
                        the fragments that attempt to half-heartedly shape some obsure
                        thought. Why shouldn't our human thinking translate their intentions
                        so that the Gods can live in their thinking instead of distorted
                        fragments?

                        If we do this labor we restore living flows of thought between heaven
                        and earth. We take semi-obscure ideas and connect it to the flow of
                        real ideas and act as a social support to others who are striving.
                        That may not understand us, but we must be able to understand what
                        they mean.

                        http://www.lewrockwell.com/yates/yates79.html

                        The above location reveals, for those who have no idea what I am
                        talking about, a complete outline of the Agenda portrayed as Lucifer
                        and connected to the song made by Mick Jagger and company in 1968
                        called Sympathy for the Devil. Now this amounts to really
                        understanding what the writer is connecting even though he might not
                        even know what he is really saying. Yet, those with the finely tuned
                        Intellectual Soul say these things well and can outline the agenda of
                        Beings even if they refuse or cannot take these Beings seriously.

                        The writer of the above article is connecting a feeling that
                        something strange that has to do with a Faust kind of cosmic Being
                        that has been alive since before Christ and even was involved with
                        Christ in the Temptations of the desert and the killing of the Knight
                        Templars etc.. This mighty classic vision we understand as the
                        workings of mighty cosmic forces in the Human Soul of concrete
                        indications of Luciferic and Ahrimanic Beings cannot fully be
                        fathomed except by taking a poet, well known song, accepted, not
                        really obscure, except that Jagger's lyrics and song was profound.
                        That is all that they really understand, except that the intellect is
                        rich with concrete Agendas that allow us in the Michael School to see
                        even more clearly.

                        Once again, little details like Jagger, Sympathy for the Devil and
                        the name "can'tyouguessmyname" is a code to allow culture to connect
                        to a vast background Imagination. It may even be an attempt to awaken
                        the juice that lived in those of us who have lived through the
                        sixties the 1960's and who have forgotten the great ideals that moved
                        us at the time. If you are young, or new to Spiritual Science or have
                        imagined that Anthros must deny the culture they live in..or have
                        never bothered to grasp the lyrics in Sympathy for the Devil, it is
                        time for you to do so and then see the connections we have been
                        making to Luciferic and Ahrimanic Agendas along the lines Steiner
                        indicated. Perhaps you are new and not understanding the wide role of
                        observations that make up the foundations of the Michael School.

                        http://www.lewrockwell.com/wallace/wallace134.html

                        The location above locates and gives indications of what has been
                        discussed regarding the transformation of Mars through the efforts of
                        Buddha and St. Francis. David Spangler (not to be confused with
                        Oswald Spengler) gave the most important insights into American
                        SuperPower Initation, which we have been tracking on this site, via
                        the experience of Mars. David Spangler is an important spirit we need
                        to watch. He is thinking with the Time Spirit. The above article
                        raises again the spectre of Mars, but it is fragmented, it doesn't
                        have the depth and understanding we have gained from our research
                        here. It doesn't come near the depth that David Spangler gave. The
                        problem with development is that you must be able to measure
                        different depths and celebrate both the Intellectual Soul and
                        insights that lead to Spirit Self, Life Spirit and Spirit Man.

                        Here in the Mars research we understand that in the development from
                        ATlantis, electricity, Volta, nerve and brain activity developed out
                        of Atlantis and the the strengthening of the blood bound human being,
                        up to the Christ Event- was dominated by Mars forces. War Forces, and
                        lower Ego forces. Mars will come the closest it has been to Earth in
                        70,000 years by August of this year. This has stirred every inner
                        aspect of War and themes that tend to Iraq and the U.N. and forced us
                        to think out the difference between the current American Initation as
                        a SuperPower, compared to the image of the new Mercurial invested
                        humanity that is inspired by the transformation that took place on
                        Mars or in the Mars Devachan in 1604.

                        Our in depth penetration into Mars revealed that Jesus had indeed
                        been interwoven with Buddha and Zarathustra. That a pupil of Buddha,
                        long ago, became St. Francis and experienced an accelerated
                        Initiation to join Buddha as he transformed the Mars forces of the
                        human soul. This led us to the understanding of Non-violent protest
                        and a great deal of research on Mars and Buddha as the much
                        misunderstood transition of Mars evolution in Earth history to
                        Mercury evoltuion in Earth history is really what we are considering
                        now as a massive cultural paradigm.

                        Now all three of these tiny fragmented indications as well as all
                        that Steve Talbott does on his NetFuture reveals the depth of
                        Steiner's research and the high confidence you can have in
                        understanding how the depth of human thinking connects itself into
                        the firm foundations that are the core of Spiritual Science and the
                        Michael School. Otherwise you may imagine that Spiritual Science is
                        off track. It is not. It is the fragmented thinking of humanity
                        everywhere that needs to find a depth which they are afraid to find,
                        for they imagine that learning about Spiritual Science will make you
                        obscure and not be well loved by those who are bound to think
                        fragments and illusions and unable to hold onto the threads of the
                        great Classical substance of both Angels and Humanity. Until one gets
                        ones footing, it so appears and our job is to make sure that daily
                        and profound thinking efforts are connected to the rich sources and
                        well springs of the human spirit.

                        Bradford
                        Message 11 of 18 , Sep 1 11:56 AM
                          Starbirgarden wrote;

                          "The way forward for the elementals bewitched in matter, spellbound
                          in
                          nature and now sub-nature, is through the Human Being. And if that
                          Portal to
                          the future is closed to them, then as Steiner warned, 'the elemental
                          beings
                          will
                          host under Ahriman'. They will be forced into the sub-ethers, which
                          is how
                          Tolkein's elves are tortured, becoming Orcs. "

                          Bradford comments;

                          A Waldorf parent where I taught, brought her fifth grader over to the
                          house to view Tolkien's "Two Towers". I always enjoy the ride. But
                          recently someone wrote to me and asked about Rawlings and the Harry
                          Potter craze. I commented that both "Lord of the Rings" and "Harry
                          Potter" is a craving hunger left over from a mere two hundred years
                          ago, when peasant wisdom, and Grimm's Fairy Tales was woven with
                          ancient mighty Rosicrucian Folk Wisdom.

                          In other words, the ancient Folk Wisdom, from "Fairy Tale, A True
                          Story" and Walt Disney, has been removed from doctors who knew about
                          plants and old wives tales that are laced with wisdom, have all been
                          removed and replaced by other concepts. In this hunger gap, the
                          ancient understandings of how Elemental Beings integrated into our
                          lives has been hijacked and waves upon waves of youth are hungering
                          for the missing factor of just how matter and the elemental worlds
                          are truly still part of the magic of Mankind.

                          I watched again, how Gandalf descended with a mighty Earth core Fire
                          Spirit, Barlog, and by going down to the center of the destructive
                          core of the Earth, where the Ego conquers the destructive Fire Core
                          of Immortality, Gandalf arose with an indication of 9 Levels of the
                          Inner Earth, mystery of Resurrection... This can be seen in the
                          Initiaton of Gandalf and confirmed by Spiritual Science and Earth
                          Core mysteries.

                          But for adults, we need to review the validity of one of our Michael
                          School Researchers, who poses some curious questions about the
                          infection of Materialistic Science and infection and battle for the
                          elemental servants who could be enlisted to serve mankind.
                          Starbirgarden and others might know more about this than I, even
                          though I have never supported UFO diversions... What I have interest
                          in is how certain forces have been turned into their ugly opposite,
                          as in the example that the Elves were tortured to become Orcs. This
                          is very, very alive and interesting if you compare the notes of
                          Niclaas de Jong.

                          http://www.bruisvat.nl/english/ufo2.htm

                          "...they are not the extra-terrestrials or the outer cosmic-beings
                          like they wants us to believe and pretend to be (they might have a
                          connection with this or that star, but everything on earth has that,
                          so that's nothing to worship them for). They are elemental beings
                          (gnomes, nimphs, elves, fairy beings) which are condensed too far,
                          aware of their own implosion and therefore eagerly looking for
                          compensation through the life- and organ forces of humans. For their
                          inward nourishment they try to serve themselves with the qualities of
                          our souls, because they themselves have hardly developed those (these
                          developed qualities also stand for portals to spiritual knowledge);
                          therefore also e.g. their sclerotic insectoid appearance. Their
                          ultimate goal is to create their own dominion, a planet, built up of
                          our forces. Partly we ourselves are the cause they have turned away
                          from us and started to emancipate. Out of fear for the whimsical
                          tendency of nature we have become directed towards ourselves and use
                          (d) the thoughts of Nature (i.e. are elemental beings) in our
                          abstract materialistic techniques, causing these elemental beings to
                          fall out of the Cosmic Order and the ascending evolution. This
                          (still) gives them a high intelligence, plus a certain degree of free
                          will, but it also causes them to become cold and bitter. Their being
                          is composed of a soul-body through which they have awareness and an
                          Etheric-Life body of formative forces through which they can act. But
                          through the above described developments they do not use their soul-
                          body (which basically is composed of the forces of sympathy and
                          antipathy generating colors as gradations of feelings) in the Light-
                          ether any more as feeling, but as propulsion by means of light. Every
                          time when their vehicles propulsion starts to work it generates
                          phenomena of light, which means they have developed astral (viz.
                          soul) techniques.

                          They also have cognition about the secrets of metal, as is
                          demonstrated when parts of their suits or vehicles are crumpled up
                          and they subsequently jump back into their original form; this
                          indicates a knowledge of the formative forces of the Etheric-Life
                          World, which we haven't yet or hardly been able to master ourselves
                          (3).

                          These beings cannot be seen as pure evil, but they have to do with
                          ourselves. They have become pieces of knocked loose technique with
                          their own intelligence and a resolvedness of direction. They seem to
                          lack a soul and initially resist and oppose us. Their focus is on
                          attempting to condense themselves more and more in a physical form
                          out of our Etheric-Life forces, whereby their relative freedom and
                          own will is used and directed by higher spirits who work behind them
                          (4). Thus, we will have to start something with them, will they be
                          able to fit in the whole purpose of Earth-development. This means
                          we'll have to connect with them in a more conscious manner and try to
                          come to cooperation (again), through which we can point them out to
                          something more worthwhile than a struck loose planet of their own. By
                          doing so we eventually can help to create out of them the germs for
                          new human beings, with whom we ourselves are able to instigate and
                          guide a new Cosmic development (5). This would take place on the
                          stage of the Vulcan-Earth (6). If they are really willing to go for a
                          soul development and will try to condense therein the Spiritual Self
                          (the I), they will be able to form the consciousness of these human
                          seeds, which will be the basis of later higher spiritual faculties.
                          If this will not work, viz. they will only want to make a planet of
                          their own, then they will really harden and become rigid, and will
                          thus drag along a part of humanity which is incapable of overcoming
                          that/them(7).

                          Out of this point of view I now want to go deeper into their being.
                          Roughly the next 4 categories have been observed and described (and
                          as it is hardly possible to see them physically, seen they appear in
                          a twilight zone of sleeping and waking, you may safely say the
                          observations are coloured by the souls of the ones who observe them;
                          their features are moreover characterizations than complete
                          observations): the small and tall greys, the lizards or reptilians,
                          the beings from Mars and the praying mantis (locust) (8) . With these
                          four there is a connection with four basic forces, viz. electricity,
                          (electro-)magnetism, gravity and the nuclear forces (VanderWaals-
                          forces), the latter between the innermost ties of matter which
                          science refers to as atoms (9). Each and every one of these
                          subterranean forces cohere with one of the 9 inner-earth layers, all
                          being a contra-reflection of the 9 higher hierarchies of angels (4).

                          Electricity is fallen/materialized light and occurs in one another
                          attracting opposite or repulsive similar charges. This is a
                          reflection of the World of the Soul, basically existing of the forces
                          of sympathy and antipathy; in the Etheric-Life World this is
                          reflected as Light-Ether. Electricity was (re)discovered by Galvani
                          in 1785, a year after the discovery of Uranus, which itself
                          specifically coheres with our Spirit Self (Manas) forces - generating
                          the ability for us to develop the faculty of Clair-voyancy (2nd step
                          of Goethean Science) – built up on our soul-body. When you look at
                          the greys you see they mainly communicate with the transfer of the
                          consciousness of thoughts, by paralyzing the will of humans and
                          dimming the human self-consciousness in the soul-body. This enables
                          them to subsequently steel Life-forces by puncturing the organs and
                          the genitals. The being who these effects in the Soul-Astral World
                          originate from is Lucifer (the Biblical Diabolos), who has provided
                          us with discernment and egoism in our soul-body (this may sound weird
                          regarding possible conventional spiritual views, but lets say
                          everything has two sides and it depends from what level you look at
                          phenomena). The outward appearance of the greys is tightened and
                          stony, soulless, with big expressionless eyes. Their propulsion in
                          machines is accompanied by light- and color phenomena. This indicates
                          more they have mastered the astral qualities in an outward way than
                          inwardly (10). With intervals and sounds one can fill one's soul,
                          which can enable them to let them come along by this purposeful
                          filled sound.

                          (Electro-)magnetism characterizes itself by electric charges that
                          move spirally; the movement then is an effect stemming from the
                          Etheric-Life World and expressing itself in the Sound- or Chemical
                          Ether. The Vegetable World is very sensitive for this. In the 19th
                          Century this force was discovered (by Maxwell) and it coheres with
                          the discovery of the planet Neptune in 1846. Neptune generates the
                          forces of the so-called Life Spirit (Buddhi), which enables the
                          development of the faculty of Inspiration, viz. Clair-feeling/Clair-
                          sentiency in other beings and processes of Life (the 3rd step of
                          Goethean Science; Clair-audiency is a faculty that can go hand in
                          hand with it). Electromagnetism enables a subterranean entry into the
                          Etheric-Life World, where it can be used in a manipulative manner.
                          Simultaneously there were oil-drillings in the year of its discovery,
                          setting free the latent astral dragon-reptilian-dinosaur forces (11).
                          Mainly Ahriman (12) works in this realm. He is the `genius' who is
                          focused on directing the forces of the Etheric-Life World on his own
                          earthly Kingdom, and chaining the human being into his reign over
                          that Kingdom. That's why he's focused on condensing the fallen
                          elemental beings more and more out of our Etheric-Life-forces (i.e.
                          the organ-forces) and make them more powerful, more physical, which
                          thus eventually makes us subordinate to intelligent machines.
                          Therefore he sends along with every incarnating human being a being
                          that is called the Etheric Double(13). Curing them and trying to
                          integrate these reptilians into an ascending spiritual development is
                          possible through sounds and rhythms that are filled with our soul-
                          substance. Those sounds and rhythms can be built up out of effects of
                          the stars and planets. The Etheric-Life World consists of these two
                          ingredients or workings, and by de-mechanization of e.g. moving TV-
                          images and video-clips this can be directed again on a purposeful
                          development of humanity and the world in which these reptilians can
                          move along (and probably are not able to do otherwise).

                          Gravity is something to which we have to generate an opposing force,
                          viz. that of the erection out of our will. When our will is blocked,
                          e.g. by an illness, we are only able to lie down and are at the mercy
                          of heaviness. Gravity is a force that presses all beings and people
                          on earth, so that they can come to a development and will not
                          prematurely `fly away'. This force has a subterranean antipole, viz
                          nuclear power. This is the potential will residing in matter that can
                          generate disintegration and also contains the possible power to
                          dissolve the earth (viz. enabling transformation and sublimation) in
                          a far future.

                          Since the beginning of the 20th century (discovered by the Curie-
                          couple) this force has come into the human consciousness and was also
                          made available and applicable in the 1930's and 40's (atomic bomb).
                          It more or less coincides with the discovery of Pluto in 1930, which
                          planet is the basis for the Spirit Man forces, viz. the creative
                          forces which will become available to the human being when s/he
                          transforms her/his physical body through her/his spirit (the 4th step
                          of Goethean Science) – her/his I or Higher Self out of the ideals
                          which reside in the so-called phantom body (14). We work with our
                          will through our warmth-organization, the `point of impact' of our
                          spirit. In the Etheric-Life World this forms the Warmth-ether (this
                          is something else than what is often defined as and quantified in
                          energy).

                          This connection with the will strongly makes you think of the E.T.'s,
                          which call themselves beings from Mars (Mars is the planet of the
                          force of the will, i.e. bringing forth the processes of the gal in
                          our being - the force of taking initiative). These beings assert a
                          catastrophy has happened on their planet, after which a part of them
                          came to Earth and is waiting for a non-violent acceptance by
                          humanity. They take little initiative, look `tanned' and hardened
                          (like in the movies `E.T.' and `My uncle from Mars') but are equipped
                          with an inexhaustible will-power. Most probably are they elemental
                          beings which have loosened from human beings and which cohere with
                          the techniques we have realized on Earth with the forces of Mars. But
                          this technique is not furnished with the spiritual touch of our
                          Higher Self or with our soul-substance. Our propulsion-techniques
                          (car, plane, rocket) are characterized by impersonalized forces of
                          the will, as an extension of our will, so everybody can operate them.
                          In its turn destructions and explosions are caused by it.
                          Redeeming and reintegrating them in an ascending evolutionary
                          development is possible by developing a `moral technique' consisting
                          of our own skills, having an inward accent and direction, in stead of
                          purely outer techniques. By the way the greys also strongly use
                          paralysis of the will-power of humans.

                          VanderWaals or nuclear forces keep matter together, they are
                          contracting forces and they need to be discerned from atomic forces
                          which in its turn generate the tendency to dissolve. The ultimate
                          feature of matter is form, in which all beings and phenomena express
                          themselves. Form is condensed spirit, eventually an outworking of
                          what lives in the stars as the thoughts of the Gods and the Divine
                          Plan of Creation. In Christ this Cosmic Word has become `flesh'/form
                          (16). When matter falls apart, it crumbles into meaninglessness. The
                          cohering forces in the Etheric-Life World are of the highest so far
                          manifested order, and can be called those of the Form-Ether or `Ether
                          of Purpose' (one of its qualities is that it maintains life in its
                          form). When looking at the `locusts' we are struck by its outspoken
                          figure: a skeleton on the outside which has hardened in its form as
                          an Armour. These are mostly the leaders of the other UFO's, although
                          they operate more in the background. They are beings of darkness
                          expelled from the sun, called Asura's. Their combined intelligence is
                          indicated by the name `Sorat', the being who aims to splice off
                          peaces of the Self (16). By obscuring the purpose of Humanity they
                          can try to splice the Self of humans, which actually is a oneness,
                          and to use these `pieces of the Self' (viz. being warmth-
                          organization) to use it for the incorporation of an Asura being in a
                          human body. This sometimes already happens, recognizable by the empty
                          dark eyes of some people who mostly radiate a glowing hatred (which
                          itself is undirected, unpurified dark warmth).

                          Transforming them is possible by the following. By his crucifixion in
                          the Etheric-Life World (17) Christ has been able to let new elemental
                          beings flow into the Etheric-Life World with the qualities of Love
                          and Freedom, which we can thus use to furnish these beings again with
                          seeds of development and growth, and if possible to transform them in
                          a process of development for the good. We then need to bring them in
                          a subordination to Humanity. Out of (our) wisdom and warmth we can
                          try to offer them seeds of a freedom of their own, so they can
                          clarify, transform and enlighten their undifferentiated `hate-
                          warmth' – although this is going to be a very slow process of gaining
                          awareness. It's also not possible to realize this completely before
                          Christ has `conquered' the 9th inner layer of the Earth (18), where a
                          fallen Seraphim (`previous' Angel of Love) brings about hate and
                          black magic (19). "