RE: [anthroposophy] Wonderings...

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hear, hear Soledad!

      I am new to the list and not read past postings but on other lists I have
      greatly offended people with the most innocent, I thought, remarks. Face to
      face it is also a lot easier to see when someone is in jest etc. so that
      email is distinguished by what it fails to communicate also. Nevertheless I
      should probably never have "met" you without it.

      Maurice McCarthy
      maurice.mccarthy@...
      maurice.mccarthy@...

    • Soledad-Cielo-Azure
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        A shining example of Positivity, Maurice! Thank you. :)

        Soledad