Re: Reviewing a Midsummer Event

  • Bradford Riley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29 12:36 PM
      From: "888" <fireofthe12@...>
      >Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 01:59:22 -0000
      >
      >. You should have put some
      >shots up in the photo section of the list.
      >I think it's acceptable to congratulate the groom but not the bride.
      >So congratulations Bradford and good fortune Tara!
      >
      >We have heard of your karmic connection to McDonald's but I trust
      >that your star continues to rise and rise; unlike that corporation's
      >star (which has been in decline recently).

      Dear Bruce;

      For Rosebud lovers everywhere, there is a link to the photos of the wedding.
      Just last night I got the motherload...May you shine with the warmth that
      has always enveloped your deep insights. The Michael Family, the Klan of the
      Michael school continues to arise, just as Arthur intended.

      In Brotherhood
      Bradford and Tara