Mercurial Spirit, Mars and Red Dragon.

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      As it did not reach and fail to appear where it was first intended...
      Here it comes to you, Ô dear Anthroposophy-list; Freedom-lovers members of this latter;
      of this Ladder!

      (N.B.: I had to [...]* some parts in order to respect privacy as this message-mine is a cross-posting form another list. I took the liberty to reproduce the Excellent post of Bradford here, twill certainly enrich us all, and lead forward our Dialogues in the most Exquisite regions of the Spirit.)

      From: Bradford Riley<holderlin66@...>
      Reply to Mercurial Spirit/ Should the
      world be Romantic-seized?

      *DF
      *[...]

      *[Bradford spoke:]

      Danny, who speaks French and has struggled lovingly with expressing
      Anthroposophy so that we can share his inner being, was not being poetic in
      his response. He did not make a poem. He was answering directly in his own I
      AM thought language to the issues under discussion. Here is indeed a Whitsun
      issue. Here we are in one of the most significant moments of the second
      Michael era period, Mars and the Word, our only way to pass to a new
      Mercurial point - (Mars-Buddha-St. Francis) are delivering to mankind at
      this moment the due date for transition to the Mercurial development of
      healing from the old Mars-War paradigm. Our only way out of this is through
      the Word, by the Word and for the Word.

      As a thinker I live inside such a variety of individual souls and I grasp
      their meanings because of the poetic heart needed to create poetry and the
      limberness of soul needed to grasp Anthroposophical thoughts. Limberness of
      soul is certainly what H[...]* and Danny have attained. Wisely seen as a
      Goethean observation, which you can bank on, is the fact that H[...] writes
      in a 24/7 Whitsun mood. If you read H[...]* you are brushing against the
      tongues of flame... H[...]* may not manage this the way he would like, nor do
      I, nor does Danny. However as a Graduate of the Goetheanum Speech School and
      not a bad thinker and a Waldorf Teacher, I transmute the obscure meanings of
      childrens thoughts into their own future potentials and it is done by not
      being coldly prosaic.

      I could list from D[...]*, to R[...]*, to Danny, to Joel, the souls generally,
      and P[...]* and Jeff, who have contributed that are grasped by my thinking
      and praised, for their own unique way of contributing. The fact is [...]* we need every regular contributor [...]*

      true Michael
      patriotism is able to sail into uncharted thought regions and navigate.
      Every child I know is an uncharted thought kingdom.. We guide them to a
      themselves and find an interest in the selves they bring with them into
      incarnation.

      Experienced Anthros are needed to generously interpret and digest insights
      from both newcomers and those who wish to start their own revisionionst
      history of Steiner by hoping they find his sex habits or reduce Steiner to
      their own narrow margins. [...]*

      The Michael School and meeting the vast variety of soul types has nothing to
      do with the Party line of worried thinkers who find themselves lost and
      adrift at every little breeze [...]*

      Well news flash, Spiritual Science and thinking in the world of our current Incarnations variety of souls from Politically Correct to Politically and sexually
      incorrect are all part of the Michael School and Spiritual Science and no
      human element is out of the loop and it all requires limberness of soul.

      [...]* the public school child coming for their first time to Waldorf based education is a delicate job. Parents have to be given
      some room, adults need room and Spiritual Science is a vast roomy region
      where there is a bit of heroic thinking that attempts to see either the
      modern" Matrix" movies as well as "Lord of the Rings", as part of the vast
      vision that Christ experienced as Temptations in the desert.

      Now, I have gone wide, wide afield here. But those who do understand modern
      culture and see into it do grasp the high Power Temptation that the Ring
      represents to INitiates as a vast rulership temptation offered in outline
      under Steiner's Fifth Gospel. What cosmic forces did Christ Face? Are we
      facing such today? Is the "Matrix" the most bitter image of human failings
      where Ahriman and the Anti-Sun forces make human life into dry cell
      batteries to run the Kingdom of illusion and electronics policed by
      Ahrimanic Angels? Was this not the type of dreadful anti-logos vision a God
      or human mortal could imagine? There are hundreds of cutting edge issues in
      our life, not only that America is under a bad star at this moment is acting
      with all the symptoms of an Ahrimanic culture over a Michael Culture.

      But in all this, I can only relish the little sparks I see flashing on [...]* sites that allow people to exchange rich lore
      together. [...]*

      For me, I like all types of thinking, especially when they bravely attempt to connect, in their own
      obscure way to the radical reality of Spiritual Science. How many souls are
      currently fitting in this tiny lifeboat and who do we throw overboard to
      conserve food or perhaps since midsummer has just passed, we need to make
      some scapegoat offerings, some beheadings to satisfy the unconscious issues
      that arise and fall and call themselves improvements.

      Bradford