Re: [anthroposophy] Icke and mind control

  • John Massengale
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2000
      > He is not so concerned with mind control, as such, as with the effect
      > that large multinational corporations and governments (the really global
      > governing that is done) is affecting us all.

      If you go to David Ickes's own homepage
      (http://www.trufax.org/menu/icke.html), you will find that he says many
      reasonable things, combined with conspiracy plots that X-Files creator Chris
      Carter would reject as too absurd for fictional televison.

      The official site summary of Ickes's work is "SUBJECT: Global Manipulation
      to de-link humanity from knowledge of their infinite potential. Issues
      discussed include brainwashing, who really runs the world, UFO's, and many
      additional topics." If he is right about some of the additional topics,
      humanity might as well concede victory to Ahriman and Lucifer right now.

      Here is his summary of The Manipulative Hierarchy According to David Ickes
      (http://www.trufax.org/menu/davmenu.html?):