Hi there and Info Please(Anyone in Dallas and Meidical Metaphysics)

  • aepilz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      I would like to introduce myself to the group. My name is Aimee and I
      live in Dallas, TX. My Grandma was a follower of Steiner and a member
      of the Society and THe Christian Community. I am have lost track of
      the members of the group here in Dallas as my friend Sarah died
      several years ago and she kept me informed. So, I am looking for
      contact info of anyone here in Dallas or Texas. Also, I am a medical
      intuitive and work with a pediatric cardiologist and I would like
      info and recommendations on Steiner's theories on Medicine. I have
      done some research, but am not sure where to begin or what books to
      get. Any assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
      Please feel free to email me directly at aepilz@...