sense of humour

  • daniel bernard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Dear humains,
                              a question wisper in my soul recently, what is the physical reflect of the sense of humour... the macrocosmic form.

      And also the meaning of the black holes in space. In my opinion if the sun is a negative material form ( moins que matiļæ½re ) did the black hole can be the posotive one a super material form of the physique form.

      Tank to the care of my eternal interogations in advance...

      Do you Yahoo!?