Re: Rose Cross Meditation

  • ophiel_magic
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4 4:47 PM
      Because of the last three posts, I can't miss on this one, a
      website, and two different books.

      Thanks.
    • elaineupton2001
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6 4:11 PM
        Dear Ophiel,
        You have three references already. Here's a fourth:
        The collection of Steiner meditations in *Guidance in Esoteric
        Training.* There is the Rose Cross Meditation and variations and
        other verses also that are wonderful.

        Blessings,
        elaine

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "ophiel_magic"