Re: Rose Cross Meditation

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2003
      In a message dated 5/4/2003 11:46:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Subject: Rose Cross Meditation

      Where does Steiner describe the Rose Cross Meditation?  Does he
      actually call it by this name?  I am finding references to it
      appearing in the new edition of "Outline of the Occult Sciences."  I
      have an older edition.  If it's there, could you please indicate
      which chapter and "roughly" how deep into the chapter?  Thanks.

      *******It's in An Outline of Occult Science, in the chapter on Cognotion of the Higher Worlds--Initiation", towards the beginning. It's the single example of meditation by creating a symbolic image that he gives there.
      -Starman
      http://www.DrStarman.net
    • ophiel_magic
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2003
        Because of the last three posts, I can't miss on this one, a
        website, and two different books.

        Thanks.
      • elaineupton2001
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2003
          Dear Ophiel,
          You have three references already. Here's a fourth:
          The collection of Steiner meditations in *Guidance in Esoteric
          Training.* There is the Rose Cross Meditation and variations and
          other verses also that are wonderful.

          Blessings,
          elaine

          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "ophiel_magic"