Re: [anthroposophy] Rose Cross Meditation

  • jeff barney
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2003
      Hola, Do a search at the steiner e-lib archive dealy. It will take you right to the rose cross.
      jeff

      ophiel_magic <ophiel_magic@...> wrote:
      Where does Steiner describe the Rose Cross Meditation?  Does he
      actually call it by this name?  I am finding references to it
      appearing in the new edition of "Outline of the Occult Sciences."  I
      have an older edition.  If it's there, could you please indicate
      which chapter and "roughly" how deep into the chapter?  Thanks.

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Joel Wendt
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2003
        Right near the beginning of Chapter V, Knowledge of Higher Worlds

        j.

      • DRStarman2001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2003
          In a message dated 5/4/2003 11:46:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com writes:

          Subject: Rose Cross Meditation

          Where does Steiner describe the Rose Cross Meditation?  Does he
          actually call it by this name?  I am finding references to it
          appearing in the new edition of "Outline of the Occult Sciences."  I
          have an older edition.  If it's there, could you please indicate
          which chapter and "roughly" how deep into the chapter?  Thanks.

          *******It's in An Outline of Occult Science, in the chapter on Cognotion of the Higher Worlds--Initiation", towards the beginning. It's the single example of meditation by creating a symbolic image that he gives there.
          -Starman
          http://www.DrStarman.net
        • ophiel_magic
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2003
            Because of the last three posts, I can't miss on this one, a
            website, and two different books.

            Thanks.
          • elaineupton2001
            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2003
              Dear Ophiel,
              You have three references already. Here's a fourth:
              The collection of Steiner meditations in *Guidance in Esoteric
              Training.* There is the Rose Cross Meditation and variations and
              other verses also that are wonderful.

              Blessings,
              elaine

              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "ophiel_magic"