Re: [anthroposophy] Agartha

  • Lee Peters
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2003
      Joel,

      This is great script idea. I just think the visit to Mars will take it totally off course. Maybe most of it can take place within the earth.

      Lee

      Joel Wendt <hermit@...> wrote:
      On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 15:33, boris clergue wrote:
      > Dears You,
      >
      > I have read on the net, a page on Agartha, the world in the center on our
      > Earth. A advanced civilisation would live in this location. The only
      > information that I can found are from the bulgar master Michael Omraam
      > A�vanhov. Do you have any information on this subject?

      Dear Boris,

            To answer this question would require the revealing of certain secrets,
      kept for centuries hidden in the regions of Mt. Shasta California.  I
      spent a few years living at the base of that Sacred Mountain, which was
      once a volcano, and therefore is one of entrances into the Inner Earth,
      so I speak from experience.

            I am sure you can understand that matters like this have to be kept
      quiet, but be assured that information about this will be soon coming
      out, although in a form that only a few will recognize.  This kind of
      information would be so shattering for humanity to experience, that it
      is first appearing in fictional form.

            George Lucas, the creator of the Star Wars movies, is making a fourth
      Indiana Jones movie, which some hope will be called Indiana Jones on
      Mars.  I will share with you now what this movie ought to be about.

            The year will be 1947, which as many will recall, is the time of the
      UFO crash at Roswell New Mexico. "Indy", as the Harrison Ford character
      is called, will be brought out of retirement by the United States Army
      to look at certain crash artifacts from Roswell, because they have
      written on them certain odd characters that only a trained archaeologist
      could interpret (the world was prepared for this revelation by the TV
      film series "Taken" on the SciFi cable channel).

            On the basis of his interpretation of these glyphs (characters), Indy
      travels (with some friends) to the South Pole (if you will recall, the
      world was prepared for finding evidence of UFO's in Antarctica through
      the movie film "The X-files").  Indy will be met by a member of one of
      the Inner Earth races during these travels, and then discover that the
      Nazi threat, thought to have been eliminated by the Allies victory in
      WWII, continues, for the Nazi's fled not to Argentina, as has been the
      rumor, but having found some allies of their own in the Inner Earth
      civilization (not everyone there is a good guy), the Nazi's were able to
      fly UFO's to Mars, from which they now (in cooperation with their Inner
      Earth allies) use occult influences to effect civilization, in
      preparation for their eventual dominance through an inauguration of a
      Fifth Reich.

            Indy will then be taken to Mars, where he encounters "Old Ones", who
      bear a strong kinship to the Mars natives in Heinlein's Stranger in a
      Strange Land book (a book by the way which consciously has Archangel
      Michael take on a physical incarnation), one of whom will be a Buddha
      like character (thus connecting matters to the Steiner revealed
      information about Buddha's mission on Mars).  This Buddha-like character
      will "initiate" Indy, who has been slowly prepared for his initiation by
      his three previous experiences (movies), first in the Jewish occult
      traditions by his search for the Lost Ark of the Covenant [Raiders of
      the Lost Ark], then second through his encounter with ancient Indian
      mysteries in confronting the Cult of Kali [Indiana Jones and the Temple
      of Doom], and his third initiation task in the obviously esoteric
      teaching of Christian mysteries during his search for the Holy Grail
      [Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade].

            As astrologers know, we are currently drawing near Mars in one of the
      closest encounters in a long time.  Indy's initiation on Mars then
      becomes a means to introduce into the imagination of our materialistic
      civilization of the idea of Initiation as a counter pole (a Manichean
      response) to Evil (symbolized by Nazism).  Just as George Lucas was
      given the task of introducing into the cultural imagination the idea of
      the Etheric (May the Force be with you), so now it is being urged as his
      next task to render into the cultural imagination the idea of Initiation
      as the fundamental counter pole to Evil.

            At least this is the plan.  There are forces working against this
      script being used for the 4th Indiana Jones movie, which might succeed
      in keeping it from happening.  The Earth is presently a great
      battleground, and the good guys don't win all the wars.

            As to Agartha, and its "reality" in the physical world, well that will
      have to remain a secret for some time on into the future, for it
      certainly would be far too much for humanity to take in during this time
      of crisis.  There are those who do work on the Underworld, and the Realm
      of the Divine Mother (the Inner Earth), that know about these matters,
      but they too are in the battle which is being waged over the whole of
      the Earth.

      warm regards,
      joel

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Angus J. MacLeod
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2003
        Dear Boris-

        I just returned home from a trip to NY city. On the way home, a friend
        asked if I had any reading material. She gave me a book called Lord of
        the World by Rene Guenon. Guenon talks about 'Agarttha' in this little
        book.

        -Angus

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, boris clergue <clergue@e...> wrote:
        > Dears You,
        >
        > I have read on the net, a page on Agartha, the world in the center
        on our
        > Earth. A advanced civilisation would live in this location. The only
        > information that I can found are from the bulgar master Michael Omraam
        > Aïvanhov. Do you have any information on this subject?
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > Best wishes
        >
        > Boris
        > Boris Clergué
        > INRA-ENSA
        > UMR Rhizosphère et Symbiose
        > 2, place Viala
        > 34060 Montpellier
        > Tél: +33 (0) 499 612 982
        > Fax: +33 (0) 467 632 614
        > E-mail: clergue@e...
      • elaineupton2001
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2003
          Hello Boris and all of this thread,

          Agartha? I will not answer as an expert (smile). In fact, I will not
          answer as such, but point to some things that might be helpful to
          look at.

          1)Joel mentioned Mt.Shasta (California), where he lived once, as a
          point of entry to the sacred Earth center. I will say that there are
          many different views, not necessarily contradictory if we step
          outside three-dimensionality, of *where* the Sacred Center lies.
          Shambhala is said by some to be at some place in what is now Siberia
          (Russia), and the psychiatrist and seeker, Olga Kharitidi, for
          example, writes of her experiences here. The Hopis (Native American
          people) tell that they live at the navel of the world, and tell us
          that they came from within the Earth (and the Kachinas--spirits) take
          on a somewhat human form (not exactly human) and emerge from deep
          within the San Francisco Peaks (Arizona), near Hopi land in the Four
          Corners. The Four Corners (Hopi land, and more) is known by many to
          have special spirit energies, and to form lee lines with other
          places, say, for example, Mt. Everest (like acupuncture lines), lines
          of power.

          2)Another thing about Agartha and the Center of Earth that is
          relevant to today's political/spiritual happenings: Attorney General
          John Ashcroft and others of his ilk (reportedly) do not worry about
          devastating world wars and the end of the world, because in their
          apocalyptic view, the evil ones will perish and they (the good ones)
          will be saved. Now, compare this to the (reported) view of Hitler and
          the Nazis, who, it is said, believed in the Hollow/Inverted Earth
          theory, and some say they also did not worry about apocalyptic
          destruction because they were taken into this Hollow Earth center.
          Lies and rubbish? Could be. Yet, I find it interesting that some of
          the most destructive ones ever to incarnate in human form wreak havoc
          while finding strange sustenance in the idea of redemption in, say,
          the Hollow Earth....

          Any thoughts on this, anyone?

          Blessings,