Re: [anthroposophy] Agartha

  • Morgan Vierheller
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2003
      Joel, Boris;

      You will find correlation in the original "Solaris" by Andrei Tarkovsky, an
      anthroposophist filmmaker who passed a few years ago. This is the most accurate portrayal
      of the etheric I have seen on screen.
      Each of his films is a meditation.

      Morgan Vierheller
    • Lee Peters
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2003
        Joel,

        This is great script idea. I just think the visit to Mars will take it totally off course. Maybe most of it can take place within the earth.

        Lee

        Joel Wendt <hermit@...> wrote:
        On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 15:33, boris clergue wrote:
        > Dears You,
        >
        > I have read on the net, a page on Agartha, the world in the center on our
        > Earth. A advanced civilisation would live in this location. The only
        > information that I can found are from the bulgar master Michael Omraam
        > A�vanhov. Do you have any information on this subject?

        Dear Boris,

              To answer this question would require the revealing of certain secrets,
        kept for centuries hidden in the regions of Mt. Shasta California.  I
        spent a few years living at the base of that Sacred Mountain, which was
        once a volcano, and therefore is one of entrances into the Inner Earth,
        so I speak from experience.

              I am sure you can understand that matters like this have to be kept
        quiet, but be assured that information about this will be soon coming
        out, although in a form that only a few will recognize.  This kind of
        information would be so shattering for humanity to experience, that it
        is first appearing in fictional form.

              George Lucas, the creator of the Star Wars movies, is making a fourth
        Indiana Jones movie, which some hope will be called Indiana Jones on
        Mars.  I will share with you now what this movie ought to be about.

              The year will be 1947, which as many will recall, is the time of the
        UFO crash at Roswell New Mexico. "Indy", as the Harrison Ford character
        is called, will be brought out of retirement by the United States Army
        to look at certain crash artifacts from Roswell, because they have
        written on them certain odd characters that only a trained archaeologist
        could interpret (the world was prepared for this revelation by the TV
        film series "Taken" on the SciFi cable channel).

              On the basis of his interpretation of these glyphs (characters), Indy
        travels (with some friends) to the South Pole (if you will recall, the
        world was prepared for finding evidence of UFO's in Antarctica through
        the movie film "The X-files").  Indy will be met by a member of one of
        the Inner Earth races during these travels, and then discover that the
        Nazi threat, thought to have been eliminated by the Allies victory in
        WWII, continues, for the Nazi's fled not to Argentina, as has been the
        rumor, but having found some allies of their own in the Inner Earth
        civilization (not everyone there is a good guy), the Nazi's were able to
        fly UFO's to Mars, from which they now (in cooperation with their Inner
        Earth allies) use occult influences to effect civilization, in
        preparation for their eventual dominance through an inauguration of a
        Fifth Reich.

              Indy will then be taken to Mars, where he encounters "Old Ones", who
        bear a strong kinship to the Mars natives in Heinlein's Stranger in a
        Strange Land book (a book by the way which consciously has Archangel
        Michael take on a physical incarnation), one of whom will be a Buddha
        like character (thus connecting matters to the Steiner revealed
        information about Buddha's mission on Mars).  This Buddha-like character
        will "initiate" Indy, who has been slowly prepared for his initiation by
        his three previous experiences (movies), first in the Jewish occult
        traditions by his search for the Lost Ark of the Covenant [Raiders of
        the Lost Ark], then second through his encounter with ancient Indian
        mysteries in confronting the Cult of Kali [Indiana Jones and the Temple
        of Doom], and his third initiation task in the obviously esoteric
        teaching of Christian mysteries during his search for the Holy Grail
        [Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade].

              As astrologers know, we are currently drawing near Mars in one of the
        closest encounters in a long time.  Indy's initiation on Mars then
        becomes a means to introduce into the imagination of our materialistic
        civilization of the idea of Initiation as a counter pole (a Manichean
        response) to Evil (symbolized by Nazism).  Just as George Lucas was
        given the task of introducing into the cultural imagination the idea of
        the Etheric (May the Force be with you), so now it is being urged as his
        next task to render into the cultural imagination the idea of Initiation
        as the fundamental counter pole to Evil.

              At least this is the plan.  There are forces working against this
        script being used for the 4th Indiana Jones movie, which might succeed
        in keeping it from happening.  The Earth is presently a great
        battleground, and the good guys don't win all the wars.

              As to Agartha, and its "reality" in the physical world, well that will
        have to remain a secret for some time on into the future, for it
        certainly would be far too much for humanity to take in during this time
        of crisis.  There are those who do work on the Underworld, and the Realm
        of the Divine Mother (the Inner Earth), that know about these matters,
        but they too are in the battle which is being waged over the whole of
        the Earth.

        warm regards,
        joel

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Angus J. MacLeod
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2003
          Dear Boris-

          I just returned home from a trip to NY city. On the way home, a friend
          asked if I had any reading material. She gave me a book called Lord of
          the World by Rene Guenon. Guenon talks about 'Agarttha' in this little
          book.

          -Angus

          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, boris clergue <clergue@e...> wrote:
          > Dears You,
          >
          > I have read on the net, a page on Agartha, the world in the center
          on our
          > Earth. A advanced civilisation would live in this location. The only
          > information that I can found are from the bulgar master Michael Omraam
          > Aïvanhov. Do you have any information on this subject?
          >
          > Thank you
          >
          > Best wishes
          >
          > Boris
          > Boris Clergué
          > INRA-ENSA
          > UMR Rhizosphère et Symbiose
          > 2, place Viala
          > 34060 Montpellier
          > Tél: +33 (0) 499 612 982
          > Fax: +33 (0) 467 632 614
          > E-mail: clergue@e...
        • elaineupton2001
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2003
            Hello Boris and all of this thread,

            Agartha? I will not answer as an expert (smile). In fact, I will not
            answer as such, but point to some things that might be helpful to
            look at.

            1)Joel mentioned Mt.Shasta (California), where he lived once, as a
            point of entry to the sacred Earth center. I will say that there are
            many different views, not necessarily contradictory if we step
            outside three-dimensionality, of *where* the Sacred Center lies.
            Shambhala is said by some to be at some place in what is now Siberia
            (Russia), and the psychiatrist and seeker, Olga Kharitidi, for
            example, writes of her experiences here. The Hopis (Native American
            people) tell that they live at the navel of the world, and tell us
            that they came from within the Earth (and the Kachinas--spirits) take
            on a somewhat human form (not exactly human) and emerge from deep
            within the San Francisco Peaks (Arizona), near Hopi land in the Four
            Corners. The Four Corners (Hopi land, and more) is known by many to
            have special spirit energies, and to form lee lines with other
            places, say, for example, Mt. Everest (like acupuncture lines), lines
            of power.

            2)Another thing about Agartha and the Center of Earth that is
            relevant to today's political/spiritual happenings: Attorney General
            John Ashcroft and others of his ilk (reportedly) do not worry about
            devastating world wars and the end of the world, because in their
            apocalyptic view, the evil ones will perish and they (the good ones)
            will be saved. Now, compare this to the (reported) view of Hitler and
            the Nazis, who, it is said, believed in the Hollow/Inverted Earth
            theory, and some say they also did not worry about apocalyptic
            destruction because they were taken into this Hollow Earth center.
            Lies and rubbish? Could be. Yet, I find it interesting that some of
            the most destructive ones ever to incarnate in human form wreak havoc
            while finding strange sustenance in the idea of redemption in, say,
            the Hollow Earth....

            Any thoughts on this, anyone?

            Blessings,