Re: What's the significance of Jesus/Christ?

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Dear Evert
      Christ gave to mankind the possibility to walk, speak and think,, later he came to earth and walked, spoke and thought.
      That made a big difference to him and to us. We still have a special relationship to him in the early years in which we learn those skills. In Steiner work, a lot is about to think, also  to speak and walk, as in the arts of "Speech formation" and eurythmy.
      Franky

      ******Indeed, Evert, since Anthroposophy is a Path to having direct experience, what Franky is talking about is the best way I know to know Christ from out of Anthroposophy, in a way that goes beyond the mere intellect.
          The "special relationship" Franky mentions is detailed in Steiner's book, "The Spiritual Guidance of Man and Mankind." But as with all of Anthroposophy, one must draw on deeper forces than the intellect to really understand it.
      -Starman