Kingdoms of the future

  • Bradford Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 2:19 PM

      When you look upon Group Souls, you find mineral families each bearing a
      certain geometric  formative field. Group Souls of Plants and Animals as well as
      families of mineral and stone await Man. St. John deals with this Crystal
      world of the great Foundation Stone of the Dodecahedron. As carbon based
      life forms, Nature & Matter, we bear a mystery of carbon substance that
      ranges through the entire Earth community. We can elaborate the Carbon atoms
      secrets but it forms the basis of the 12 fold Zodiacal and Logos structure
      in the small form of Carbon atoms. This is the mystery of Carbon 12.

      This simply means that from Seraphim to Stone, and from the Earth herself
      Humanity will lift the Animal Groups to their mighty Ego stage. Humanity will
      lift the Plants to their Animal groups- Humanity will lift the many families of Stone
      To their higher plant and animal phases. These tasks await humanity.