Re: [anthroposophy] What's the significance of Jesus/Christ?

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 28, 2003
      Dear Evert
      Christ gave to mankind the possibility to walk, speak and think,, later he came to earth and
      walked, spoke and thought.
      That made a big difference to him and to us. We still have a special relationship to him in
      the early years in which we learn those skills. In Steiner work, a lot is about to think, also
      to speak and walk, as in the arts of "Speech formation" and eurythmy.
      Franky