Re: 'Archetypal Maha-Cosmic Simultaneous Transformation'/Bradford's last one on Nature

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2003
      Some Very Rich perceptual fields once again Bradford in this last post of yours!
      Let me call it Food, let me call it Real Uplifting Gift for the Human Spirit,
      The Must of the week!

      It does Truly-Quicken-Quench-Refresh the Sight! :)
      Wholesome pal (yes, we can be Enthusiastic)!

      Totally out of the blue myself, I managed
      to yesterday assemble this my own personal young lad way:

      'The Meeting of Johns, Mark and Ezechiel'

      Father's Will and Christ's Sacrifice,
      *Extra-Inside-Out*
      (A Fire) Yet Man-size about,
      EzeCHIel the Israelite
      Looked inside the Sky-Temple
      (To Know-Aria, Wisdom, Theosophia...),
      And lo!
      Wonder and Moon,
      Sudden soon,
      Hears a Voice, Guiding Force!

      World Beings, Word Humble,
      Elohim Teacher and Spheres Social,
      Let the Holy Choir be heard!

      Sound Principle, Well-Being
      (Mercury Warmly Stream)
      Agni-Communicate on the Wind
      Below as Above!

      Graduation and Rythm,
      Harmonious Strings,
      Spiritually Sing-Sign, Flame-Rivers of Time...

      Sacred Wings-flapping
      The Beauty Beyond Rhymes-Realms;
      The Listener of Isis, has it in the ears...

      Kalki-Course also of a King-Wrapping,
      Etheric, Sattvic and Real,
      (Beyond the Matrix, Beyond Dreams)
      A Radiant-Wonder-Aura-Magnificient,
      Sun Kingdom,
      Lord and Oh, High Heaven, Mark Gospel;
      To See the God, the Event(s),
      Heavenly Ruby, Terrible Fission;
      The Turning Point of the Earth,
      Love Emission, Jupiter Mansion;
      The Birth of New Adam!

      ->A Wheel within a Wheel,
      The Picture and the Image,
      A New Language,
      On Earth the Baptist Individuality said 'A Leap'
      The Way "Transmit-Joy-Seer-Sure-this":
      Prophetic, Painted, Elated-Announced:
      The Verb to all Men far and near!

      The Neo-Kingdom, Cosmos here the Link: