need help

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2003
      Dear Bruce and all,
      Since I got the necessity to translate (English or Italian) some German topic
      can you please give me the web address of a good translator-on-line ?
      Tks in adv.
      Andrea
    • Evert Hoff
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2003
        On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 18:42, VALENTINA BRUNETTI wrote:
        > can you please give me the web address of a good translator-on-line ?

        Try http://www.google.com/language_tools. I don't know how accurately it
        translates.

        Evert
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2003
          Mayan references bring End Game at around 2012

          Bradford comments;

          Here we find a most interesting link. Oil peaks out on the deep
          research of Cheney and the Bush Oil boys, Global oil comes to crisis
          in about 2012. The Mayans have brought their calendar to closure here
          as well. Now this war has had very clear planning and strategy in
          regards to saturation of markets and making of profits, where like
          Enron and McDonalds... with McDonalds a market saturation on a global
          scale has required the impossible, that MCDEE should re-invent
          itself. Enron and many, many other giants must rob, steal, and cheat
          to gain the enormous profits, from anybody they can swindle in order
          to stay alive as a Power. That amounts to impossible loans to poor
          countries and understanding the geological significance of what it
          means that the Black Gold begins its slow drain and we, in the West,
          are the largest user and abusers of the Oil substance. Therfore in a
          twisted way, our boys die for the defense of the Country. Here it is
          an all too typical motive and scenario that has very little to do
          with the side issue of freeing the Iraqi people and paving the way in
          the middle east for a kind of demoncracy and slim unexplored area of
          markets.

          The Mayans and many Intenet speculations put it like this.

          "while in the final thirteen katuns of a total 260 katuns, the whole
          complex of modern, or more accurately, Gregorian global civilization
          has arisen. It is during the final thirteen katuns that the human
          species, under the total dominance of the 12:60 timing frequency, has
          undergone an exponential explosion, the creation of the technosphere
          and the subjugation and destruction of the biosphere. From a
          population of one half billion in 1750, the human species has
          increased twelvefold to more than six billion in a mere 250 years.
          Before 2012, at the present rate, another billion humans will be
          added to that figure. What does this mean as we rapidly approach the
          brick wall of time known as 2012?

          The purpose of the Great Cycle is to point out and define the moment
          of "judgment day," the apocalypse of the Gregorian civilization and
          the end of the artificial 12:60 order of time. Given the exponential
          increase of man and machine, driven by money, it is more than obvious
          that by the final katun, 1993-2012, we are rapidly approaching a
          saturation point in time. The chronotopological pond of history has
          filled up, and there is nowhere else to go. Only prophecy can
          puncture the otherwise closed container of human thought enveloping
          the planet in the form of the 12:60 technosphere. By virtue of their
          advanced knowledge of the nature of time and the development of a
          science of time, the Maya alone were able to set forth a prophecy
          that establishes the criterion for determining the error in time, and
          hence, for understanding that judgment day had arrived. Inasmuch as
          the criterion is the distinction between the 12:60 timing frequency
          which governs all of human civilization and sets it apart from
          nature, and the 13:20 universal timing frequency which governs the
          whole of nature, the prophecy also sets forth the Thirteen Moon 28-
          day calendar as the instrument for making the decision to return to
          the universal timing frequency. Only by making this decision, says
          the prophecy, will humanity avoid destruction and reap the benefits
          of the rewards for the righteous after the apocalyptic "end time" -
          that is, the end of 12:60 time."

          Bradford asks;

          The Michael Era we are in reaches its 133 year by 2012 and while the
          Michael School does not ascribe much validity to a 2012 end time, we
          do see a marked potential for either a Michael infusion of Freedom,
          courage and Consciousness as the Michael era progress; or the current
          paradigm of turning a blind eye when business and science can develop
          further technology or secret biological and chemical agents as well
          as hoped for cloning production.

          2012 concerns are currently very active within a lot of people.
          Cheney and the New Agers are linked by this strange unsuspected
          insight into backroom political fundamentalism and Imperialistic
          motives. But also the very active Political scenario that prepares
          for the PeaceMaker, the Incarnation of Ahriman in the West. 2012
          appears to indicate a crisis in energy, which we should have
          addressed long ago, but it also indicates that this particular Iraq
          War is part of the far reaching vision of those like Cheney who know
          full well the crisis coming where Oil and Economy meet at a
          crossroads around 2012. This is strange.

          So now we see there are several threads running into this particular
          Invasion and Positioning ourselves in the Middle East. We need to
          understand what these threads mean and what men in power are really
          preparing for and what they are afraid of facing. Here a few from the
          current administration of Bush and Co.

          http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/082702_infinite_war.html

          "American imperialism is in the last instance petrodollar
          imperialism. As Latin America, Africa, and now Asia, slide over the
          abyss, Americans have doubled their car ownership. The rest of the
          world is, in this way, directly bearing the burden of our high cost
          of living.

          So if this system begins to unravel, as it has begun to, and the
          American people see their standard of living take a sudden downturn,
          the U.S. political regime will face a far graver political crisis
          than the crisis of legitimacy that was opportunistically transcended
          by spinning Sept. 11.

          Capital understands very clearly what is at stake, and it must take
          great pains to ensure that we do not understand it.

          But the ruling class fails to grasp the implications of "value-
          theory," that is, the very laws that give capitalism its character.
          The global monopolization that is taking place right now is an
          attempt to escape from those laws. The very fact of the current super-
          heated monopolization is an indication that the competitive process
          is exhausted. Recent revelations about the "creative accounting"
          scandals of major transnationals are evidence of attempts to escape
          those laws through massive bunko scams.

          The strategic devaluation and inauguration of the neoliberal regime
          in the early 1970s was already a response to a generalized crisis of
          profits, a crisis related to the organic composition of capital, and
          even the petrodollar was a retrenchment. That retrenchment may now
          also be exhausted.

          World oil consumption right now is about 75 million barrels per day.
          By 2010, that is expected to increase to 100 million barrels per day.
          This oil is produced by two major groups, let's say, for the purpose
          of analysis -- OPEC and non-OPEC (NOPEC). OPEC is largely
          concentrated in the Persian Gulf region. NOPEC is the North Atlantic,
          North America, Mexico, China, Nigeria, and so forth. That doesn't
          tell the whole story, though. Gulf states' oil does not peak in
          production until 2012, and half the world's remaining easily
          extractable oil is there. World production is peaking right now. But
          world production is an average. NOPEC peaked several years ago, now
          being in permanent decline.

          So, OPEC is getting stronger, and NOPEC is getting weaker.

          Saudi Arabia, an OPEC nation, is the biggest pool, with Iraq next and
          the Caspian Sea region a theoretical third (but this is very much in
          doubt). The U.S. has for years been trying to ensure domination of
          OPEC, and they have accomplished that to some degree by ensuring the
          corrupt Saudis and others through those aforementioned investments.
          Given that OPEC production is still rising and NOPEC is in permanent
          irreversible decline, OPEC is regaining dominance in the overall oil
          market. The point at which OPEC regains definitive domination of
          world markets is called by some the "crossover event."

          Best predictions are that the "crossover event" will happen around
          2011. This is certainly understood by the current Bush
          Administration, which is heavily populated by members of the
          petroleum oligarchy.

          Should forces hostile to U.S. imperialism (for whatever reason) gain
          control over the Gulf States and its oil, they would effectively
          control the lifeblood of the entire global economic system. U.S.
          hegemony would collapse in an historical instant. Compared to this
          scenario, Sept. 11 was a walk in the park. And the U.S. ruling class,
          especially the current petroligarchy administration, knows this.

          Since world oil production begins to decline on average almost
          immediately, the U.S. as the biggest end user needs to figure out how
          to compensate for the losses being sustained in NOPEC production.
          Their solution, from what we can see now, may be to open the Caspian
          and accelerate extraction from the Gulf States, particularly Saudi
          Arabia and Iraq. But the most optimistic scenarios are that all three
          regions combined might put out an additional 15 million barrels per
          day. Given that our extrapolated appetite will go up 25 million
          barrels per day within nine years, provided there is no economic
          collapse that truncates demand, the U.S. remains in a dilemma.

          Compounding that dilemma is the fact that simply getting that
          additional oil out of the ground and to market will require an
          investment of an additional $1 trillion in the region by someone.

          Who will bear the burden? Colonized peoples, of course, outside and
          inside the U.S. via the domination of the petrodollar.

          This is almost certainly the plan of the Bush junta. The perennial
          problem, however, is the mass of people in those nations, who are
          often militantly radicalized by arrogant foreign plunderers. This
          puts the imperialists right back on the horns of a dilemma.

          The escalation of Palestinian resistance to Zionism19 and the fascist-
          like response of the Israelis to that resistance, constitutes a
          threat to the stability of the U.S. client regimes in the region, as
          does the declining standard of living for the masses in all the Gulf
          States. These regimes are corrupt and autocratic, and themselves
          caught in this web of dilemmas. And it is upon them that the U.S.
          dollar depends, and upon the seignorage of the U.S. dollar that U.S.
          hegemony depends.

          This energy crisis, then, is now combined with a worldwide
          overproduction crisis, felt even in the United States. And the
          current administration is opting for war, a very expensive war, for
          the purpose of extending and consolidating that hegemony, which will
          further strain the U.S. domestic economy. As this is written, 48 of
          the 50 states are experiencing severe budget shortages, and the
          federal government is threatened with default.

          This is a desperate move by desperate people, and so it is a
          dangerous period we are in.

          It is no wonder the capitalists of other regions are raising their
          eyebrows at the Bush Administration. They surely sense the potential
          consequences of this administration's wild hubris, its military
          adventurism, its arrogant abrogation of international treaties, its
          refusal to submit to international law, and its continued support for
          the Israeli occupation. Some of these capitalists understand that
          what is taking shape is the military occupation of the world's major
          oil fields, in the face of fierce resistance from the masses in those
          states, and they further understand that this is the best way to
          ensure permanent loss of access to this critical commodity for good."
        • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
            Hi everybody on the Watchtower!
            While I wish  you a fruitful 2004 and I thank you for the good, good thoughts-work here, I ask someone to help me about a lecture cycle (GA 132) held in Berlin 1911 and entitled, more or less, "The Evolution from a thrutfulness standpoint".
            Where can I find it?

            Andrea
          • Elio Palacios T.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2004
              The correct englist title for GA 132 is:

              "The Spiritual Hierarchies And The Physical World - Reality And Illusion"

              Amazon link

              Steiner books link

              Elio

              While I wish  you a fruitful 2004 and I thank you for the good, good thoughts-work here, I ask someone to help me about a lecture cycle (GA 132) held in Berlin 1911 and entitled, more or less, "The Evolution from a thrutfulness standpoint".
              Where can I find it?

              Andrea

              Yahoo! Groups Links