seeking info

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
      Does anyone here know of a good website or an article or two that debunks Noam Chomsky, especially in the context of anthroposophy?
      thanks
      Sarah
    • lightsearcher1
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- "Sarah" <sarahwh@t...> wrote:

        > Does anyone here know of a good website
        > or an article or two that debunks Noam Chomsky,
        > especially in the context of anthroposophy?

        Well, yes, for starters please see
        my post: "Chomsky, Islam, and the Liberals"
      • SRC
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
          Dear Sarah:

          > --- "Sarah" <sarahwh@t...> wrote:
          >
          > > Does anyone here know of a good website
          > > or an article or two that debunks Noam Chomsky,
          > > especially in the context of anthroposophy?

          Well, althogh I am one that thinks Chomsky to be pretty neat, I don't at
          all think he is above criticism, and I will repeate my note that the
          article about him in the last March issue of The New Yorker magazine is
          quite interesting.

          Stephen

          =====
          "The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner." - Tallulah Bankhead

          "Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation." - Clarence Darrow

          "Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad." - Rumi

          "The victim who is able to articulate the situation of the victim has ceased to be a victim: he or she has become a threat." - James Baldwin

          http://tax.yahoo.com
        • Sarah
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
            Stephen, do you have the link to this article?
            Thanks

            >Well, althogh I am one that thinks Chomsky to be pretty neat, I don't
            at
            >all think he is above criticism, and I will repeate my note that
            the
            >article about him in the last March issue of The New Yorker magazine
            is
            >quite interesting.

            >Stephen
          • sr_joanna
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2003
              --- "Sarah" wrote:
              > Stephen, do you have the link to this article?

              Hi Sarah,

              The article is not available online, although public libraries often
              carry the print version of the New Yorker here in the U.S. and may be
              able to get you a copy of the article even if the magazine is not
              carried by the library. (The other alternative is to see if any of
              your local expats are subscribers -- a surprising number of folks
              are... and not all of them are native New Yorkers.)

              The New Yorker did put up a web page on Chomsky resources at:

              http://www.newyorker.com/online/content/?030331on_onlineonly02

              Cheers,
              JoAnn