Re: [anthroposophy] Lightsearcher reply to SR

  • SRC
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2003
      --- lightsearcher1 <lightsearcher1@...> wrote:

      > > Or are you the same entity?
      >
      > Paranoia strikes! (see BELOW also) ?

      its not paranoia. Its a simple question, to which a simple yes or no would
      suffice. Cyberspace allows for possibilities which would be absurd in
      normal encounter. We cannot reliably proceed on the assumption that this
      is <just like real life>. Nor that our post-9/11 life is just like what
      went before!

      > In answer to this quesion: No one person
      > could have two such different writing styles !

      Not true. Multiple Personality Disorder - of which I believe we have seen
      a classical example on this and related lists (no, not Starman!) - allow
      such characteristics to manifest

      > But more sadly important is your next ?
      >
      > > Who are you, exactly?
      > > What do you have to hide?
      >
      > Here, your fundamental tendency ?
      >
      > "L'Inquisitor Grande" ? your eternal proclivity, clicks in.

      and etc., etc., etc.

      ...and yours, to sidestep the question. I note that you avoid my
      questions to you with escalated counter-accusations. Hence I consider my
      questions even more pertinent. Your reluctance to speak from yourself,
      about yourself, is revealing.

      Stephen

      =====
      "The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner." - Tallulah Bankhead

      "Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation." - Clarence Darrow

      "Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad." - Rumi

      "The victim who is able to articulate the situation of the victim has ceased to be a victim: he or she has become a threat." - James Baldwin

      http://platinum.yahoo.com