Lightsearcher reply to SR

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2003
      SR:

      All your opinions are quite acceptable
      (at least up until your tag-ending).

      It is quite good and PROPER and reasonable
      that you ask them about Starman and his
      views.

      I support the asking, no problem. Hang in there !

      > ... did Starman ask you to speak for him?

      Absolutely not. – I've had no contact from him
      whatsoever on this...and probably only a total
      of five interactions in toto prior to this.

      > Or are you the same entity?

      Paranoia strikes! (see BELOW also) –

      In answer to this quesion: No one person
      could have two such different writing styles !

      But more sadly important is your next –

      > Who are you, exactly?
      > What do you have to hide?

      Here, your fundamental tendency –

      "L'Inquisitor Grande" – your eternal proclivity, clicks in.

      Saints be praised, for the non-clairvoyant life of me,
      the only past-life experience that ANY human being
      could POSSIBLY have had to lead to such a proclivity is this:

      In your prior life you were blessed to be a person either of:

      – Wealth
      – Power, and/or
      – Fame

      And in this anxious lifetime past, you became increasingly
      fearful, cautious, and "dread-filled" of other persons who each
      became – in your eyes – a personal threat to the removal
      or loss, by force or otherwise in your eyes, of that Wealth
      or Power or Fame.

      And hence the need to probe, investigate and dig – as a
      felt-defense – against perceived threats to your worldly
      possessions in that fearful lifetime.

      Hence the proclivity passes on to this incarnation,
      reflexively, to dig, unmask and "out" other human beings,
      the need to know their "dossier in full."

      Monsieur Inquisitor:

      I already cited in months past your need to probe new people
      at parties, not being able to stifle your need that leads you
      within a bare 13.5 seconds of meeting them to rudely inquire:

      -- "WHAT do YOU do for a LIVING?" --

      This is the need to protect, PIGEONHOLE and peg a
      person, nay for you ALL people, so that your deepest
      hidden fear and anxiety is put at ease.

      I respectfully ask:

      Do you not have the inner security to meet
      fellow human beings on an OPEN basis, enjoying
      their fellowship without having to probe their
      LIVELIHOODS and OCCUPATIONS and NAMES
      and BACKGROUNDS in such a paranoiac manner?

      I am not probing here.

      I require NO REPLY, for this is not an INQUISITION
      such as is your nature to mount.
    • SRC
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2003
        --- lightsearcher1 <lightsearcher1@...> wrote:

        > > Or are you the same entity?
        >
        > Paranoia strikes! (see BELOW also) ?

        its not paranoia. Its a simple question, to which a simple yes or no would
        suffice. Cyberspace allows for possibilities which would be absurd in
        normal encounter. We cannot reliably proceed on the assumption that this
        is <just like real life>. Nor that our post-9/11 life is just like what
        went before!

        > In answer to this quesion: No one person
        > could have two such different writing styles !

        Not true. Multiple Personality Disorder - of which I believe we have seen
        a classical example on this and related lists (no, not Starman!) - allow
        such characteristics to manifest

        > But more sadly important is your next ?
        >
        > > Who are you, exactly?
        > > What do you have to hide?
        >
        > Here, your fundamental tendency ?
        >
        > "L'Inquisitor Grande" ? your eternal proclivity, clicks in.

        and etc., etc., etc.

        ...and yours, to sidestep the question. I note that you avoid my
        questions to you with escalated counter-accusations. Hence I consider my
        questions even more pertinent. Your reluctance to speak from yourself,
        about yourself, is revealing.

        Stephen

        =====
        "The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner." - Tallulah Bankhead

        "Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation." - Clarence Darrow

        "Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad." - Rumi

        "The victim who is able to articulate the situation of the victim has ceased to be a victim: he or she has become a threat." - James Baldwin

        http://platinum.yahoo.com