Le racisme aux Etats-Unis

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2003
      FONCTEUR wrote:

      > If you mean that there is "chauvinism, racism
      > and nationalistic hatred" in some posts of this
      > list, and if you suggest that these posts are
      > those of our friend Starman, I TOTALLY disagree
      > with you. I did not notice any racism on this list...

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

      No, Monsieur Foncteur, for this kind of
      racism, you must repair to our beloved
      rulers in the national American Left:

      "....(New York's U.S. Congressman Charles)
      Rangel strove to) inflame racial passions,
      saying that the present volunteer military
      would mean that (America's) MINORITIES would
      fill THE BULK of the BODY BAGS that came home.

      "This racially inflammatory charge was not
      based on any fact of US military operations
      past or present - but that didn't bother Rangel
      who belongs to the club of racial demagogues
      on the Democratic side of the House.

      " On Sunday, the New York Times printed the pictures
      of all 27 servicemen who have died in this war.
      Two-thirds - or 19 of the 27 - are young men of
      white European origin.

      " The other 8 are Black and Hispanic, or about
      their proportion of the population as a whole.

      "... what these grim statistics do show is that
      Charles Rangel is a racist demagogue who
      means his own country (which means his
      own people) no good."

      http://www.frontpagemag.com/blog/index.asp