R: [anthroposophy] Re: Anthroposophy and France

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31 7:24 AM
      Excuse me, Foncteur,

      but if you had grasped the core of my post you should have realized that I
      was asking the list to pay attention to the very Spiritual Scientific French
      stream just as a mean able to overcome every kind of chauvinism,
      nationalistic hatred and racism that , here and there, and especially now,
      in war-time, peeps in the list.
      In this case a pro- Bush ( I don't want to-type "pro-American", since I
      have a deep respect for the American Folk Soul...)and silly anti-Islamic
      one.
      Dear Foncteur, if you take a look at Earth's situation today and especially
      at the Middle Eastern you can easily understand where the core of the
      Muslims anti-Jews racism lies, in the same way that I can understand my
      fellow Italian's one against Muslims or. Slaves or Gypsies ( we got 1,5
      millions newcomers from those countries on a 56 million population and the
      rate is day by day increasing) , doesn't it ?
      Well when you think about the historical anti-Jew hatred of Muslims don't
      forget to consider the counterbalance aka, for instance, the great tolerance
      of Muslims Spanish Caliphs for all the others religions followers, including
      Jews.
      If we are not able to see a fact by ALL the standpoints we will be ever
      Hindrancers' puppets !

      A.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31 8:00 AM
        Well, as you certainly noticed , I have some difficultied to write in
        English , it takes me much time, this is the reason why I post not
        very often on this sympathetic list..but I'll take still a little
        time to say this to you:
        1. if you mean that there is "chauvinism, racism and nationalistic
        hatred" in some posts of this list, and if you suggest that these
        posts are those of our friend Starman, I TOTALLY disagree with you. I
        did not notice any racism on this list, or else i woulds have quitted
        it
        2. Do you mean that the "reason" for the anti-jewish racism of many
        muslims is the situation in Israel ? then I again TOTALLY disagree
        with you..please excuse me! And I shall go a little step further :
        you suggest that you can understand this racism, as you can
        understand the racism of your fellow italians against gypsises
        etc...so you suggest that this muslim racism would be caused by a
        strong immigration of jewish people in the "land of muslims"
        (Palestine) ?? but there is no such "muslim land" and jewish people
        are in their land in the country of Israel. Ok, this is not what
        Hitler thought in his last political writings, but I do not think
        that Hitler was right...
        As I said it already, the muslim racism against jews, christians and
        pagans lies in the Qur'an : it is a racism which is of religious
        nature.
        And you should read the books by Bat Yeor about the dhimmis (jews
        and christians under muslim law) : so you would perhaps understand
        that the "tolerance" of Islam in Spain, for all other
        religions "including jews" (I like so much this "including", thank
        you ...lol) was only a myth, this is propaganda of islamists, who
        want to conquer the world.
        I do not know if I continue to live in Europe , but I am sure of one
        thing: wherever I dwell, I shall REFUSE a status of apartheid as that
        of the dhimmis relatively to muslims. For me, all men and women are
        EQUAL in rights and FREE to believe what they want, be they
        christians, jews, anthroposophists, theosophists, buddhists,
        atheists, scientologists, raelians,hindus, baha'is,
        etc..etc..etc..and I do not belong to any of those groups, but I am
        ready to die for those groups to be free to believe what they want

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 31 9:02 AM
          Well, as you certainly noticed , I have some difficultied to write in
          English , it takes me much time, this is the reason why I post not
          very often on this sympathetic list..but I'll take still a little
          time to say this to you:
          1. if you mean that there is "chauvinism, racism and nationalistic
          hatred" in some posts of this list, and if you suggest that these
          posts are those of our friend Starman, I TOTALLY disagree with you. I
          did not notice any racism on this list, or else i woulds have quitted
          it

          Here cannot be any agreement between us, since my opnion about the guy ( and
          another couple of the same kind) is just the opposite, but it's just "my"
          opinion and so it doesn't matter.

          2. Do you mean that the "reason" for the anti-jewish racism of many
          muslims is the situation in Israel ? then I again TOTALLY disagree
          with you..please excuse me! And I shall go a little step further :
          you suggest that you can understand this racism, as you can
          understand the racism of your fellow italians against gypsises
          etc...so you suggest that this muslim racism would be caused by a
          strong immigration of jewish people in the "land of muslims"
          (Palestine) ?? but there is no such "muslim land" and jewish people
          are in their land in the country of Israel.

          Well, here i did not want to say that "someone is right" and "somebody's
          wrong" but only to take a look at the historical facts,since the Balfour
          declaration onwards, from the Muslims' standpoint.

          Ok, this is not what
          Hitler thought in his last political writings, but I do not think
          that Hitler was right.

          Sure, Hitler was NEVER right....

          ..
          As I said it already, the muslim racism against jews, christians and
          pagans lies in the Qur'an : it is a racism which is of religious
          nature.
          And you should read the books by Bat Yeor about the dhimmis (jews
          and christians under muslim law) : so you would perhaps understand
          that the "tolerance" of Islam in Spain, for all other
          religions "including jews" (I like so much this "including", thank
          you ...lol) was only a myth, this is propaganda of islamists, who
          want to conquer the world.

          No I don't believe it, since the Islamic tolerance in a lots of geograhical
          areas , not only in Spain, is an historical fact, with some echo also in
          Grail's saga.
          Surely you have to confront such a fact with the Christainity's intolerance
          in the same span of time !

          I do not know if I continue to live in Europe , but I am sure of one
          thing: wherever I dwell, I shall REFUSE a status of apartheid as that
          of the dhimmis relatively to muslims. For me, all men and women are
          EQUAL in rights and FREE to believe what they want, be they
          christians, jews, anthroposophists, theosophists, buddhists,
          atheists, scientologists, raelians,hindus, baha'is,
          etc..etc..etc..and I do not belong to any of those groups, but I am
          ready to die for those groups to be free to believe what they want

          Agreeable at all !!

          Andrea

        • DRStarman2001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 31 11:04 AM

            ******Thank you. I'm used to being misrepresented by the fellow you were debating with here, so that supporting the overthrow of Saddam Hussein means having "hatred" for the Iraqi people. etc.  It's nice to be understood instead. but don't count on changing his mind!

            *******Yes, and has nothing to do with the State of Israel. Their religion, or rather one version of it, has preached hatred for Jews since long before Israel was created. It's the one that currently preaches hatred for all Westerners. Like the Cult of Kali in old British-controlled India, that's the one that has to be stamped out by the free world.

            >>I do not know if I continue to live in Europe , but I am sure of one
            thing: wherever I dwell, I shall REFUSE a status of apartheid as that
            of the dhimmis relatively to muslims. For me, all men and women are
            EQUAL in rights and FREE to believe what they want, be they
            christians, jews, anthroposophists, theosophists, buddhists,
            atheists, scientologists, raelians,hindus, baha'is,
            etc..etc..etc..and I do not belong to any of those groups, but I am
            ready to die for those groups to be free to believe what they want

            *******Which are the ideals of America. Truly it can be said that many people throughout the world are 'Americans', where ever they may live!

               And, just as, after the terrorist bombings, people said, "We are all Americans", it is and will remain true that people, to remain free, must oppose the worldwide terrorist movement against Freedom, whether they are Australians in Bali, Americans in New York City, Jews in Israel, or whatever.
            -Starman

            >Excuse me but I think you don't know very well the situation in
            >France (which is partcicular to this european country) : this is not
            >at all a partcicular event or case, since October 2000 there were
            >many many racist acts against jews : synagogues burnt, jewish
            schools
            >burnt, jewish children beaten in streets, insults, etc...
            > and in the quasi-totality, the authors of those horrible acts were
            >young muslims , born in families from North Africa.
            > So this is not a phenomenon in the line of the "classical french
            >antisemistism" : this is Qoranic antisemitism (do not forget that
            the first great murderer of Jews was the prophet Muhammad in Medina, and
            >that the first sourats of Qur'an are full of hate against jews)
            >

            >>Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: Anthroposophy and France
            >>Open your eyes...
            >> This France is dead .
            >> In France today, French who are unhappy enough to be jewish and
            >>proud of it are beaten in the streets, as it happened last
            Saturday in Paris Boulevard Beaumarchais, on the edge of the anti-war
            >>manifestation.
            >> In France today girls are raped, or even burnt alive if they
            refuse to obey to the law of men (muslim men) in the suburbs zones.
            >> France does not exist any more.
            >> I was born French, and I am now an apatrid : because I refuse
            that Jews be killed a second time.

          • lightsearcher1
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 31 4:42 PM
              FONCTEUR wrote:

              > If you mean that there is "chauvinism, racism
              > and nationalistic hatred" in some posts of this
              > list, and if you suggest that these posts are
              > those of our friend Starman, I TOTALLY disagree
              > with you. I did not notice any racism on this list...

              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

              No, Monsieur Foncteur, for this kind of
              racism, you must repair to our beloved
              rulers in the national American Left:

              "....(New York's U.S. Congressman Charles)
              Rangel strove to) inflame racial passions,
              saying that the present volunteer military
              would mean that (America's) MINORITIES would
              fill THE BULK of the BODY BAGS that came home.

              "This racially inflammatory charge was not
              based on any fact of US military operations
              past or present - but that didn't bother Rangel
              who belongs to the club of racial demagogues
              on the Democratic side of the House.

              " On Sunday, the New York Times printed the pictures
              of all 27 servicemen who have died in this war.
              Two-thirds - or 19 of the 27 - are young men of
              white European origin.

              " The other 8 are Black and Hispanic, or about
              their proportion of the population as a whole.

              "... what these grim statistics do show is that
              Charles Rangel is a racist demagogue who
              means his own country (which means his
              own people) no good."

              http://www.frontpagemag.com/blog/index.asp