New Astrology:France in the Star(man)s!

  • elaineupton2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      Hello my dear Durward Starman and all interested,

      I see, starman, that lately you have posted around nine posts with
      subject heading "the utter irrelevancy of France" or some such thing.
      Funny, if France is so irrelevant, why go on using it as a subject
      heading, repeatedly? PES= Pink-Elephant-Syndrome. . . It´s rather
      amusing, even in this time of world crisis.

      Also, you wrote Joel a few days ago quoting Steiner on politics and
      the position of the AS to stay out of politics, or some such.
      Interesting, in light of your own posts on politics (smile).

      What you need, dear Durward, is a good FRENCH KISS!

      Shalom/Asaalam aleichum,