R: [anthroposophy] Re: Key ITEM for the Wibbawoo reading list....

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 12:07 PM
      Dear Mark.
      welcome !
      I'd like to add something to the good remarks posted by goodwill men like
      Stephen and Adam.
      We are living a very special moment in time : a war started , and we all are
      part in it, wiiling or not. So as a consequence of the wartime also in the
      list there is emphasized the following fact.
      You'll find easily that there are on the list two or three contributors who
      use to dress with anthro-dresses their own racist and nationalistic
      prejudices, with a habit that was common in the Anglo-Saxon occultist groups
      in XIX and XX Century
      . This habit in Spiritual Science is totally out of tune, but it has in
      itself a positive side, if we are able to see in ourselves how habits like
      those arise.
      This gesture is a "trade mark" of the instictual infection of the
      Intellectual Soul and we can overcome this kind of gesture if we are
      faithful to the basic practices of the inner work, that is the five
      exercises of "Occult Science" that not only Steiner but also powerful
      researchers like Massimo Scaligero and Georg Kuhlewind put as the core of
      the wholeness of Antropos-Sophia cognitive path.
      In this way also an electronic tool like this can find its way to be
      somewhat spiritualized and put on Michael's service.

      Andrea