Marcos on thinking, feeling, willing - Re: Chiapas, The Revolution Different! -

  • S. Groth
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 10, 2003
      Facing the ultimative "either or" presented civilians around the
      world, from one or another warlord, some just petty blackmailers,
      other advanced imperial caesars, some barbarians other apparently
      highly civilised - but all criminals leaving crippled civilians
      slaugthered as a trail behind them..... I declare my freedom to find
      my say of (neither nor) "NO!", but also (both and) "YES!"

      "Another world is possible. where the choice is between war or peace,
      between memory or oblivion, between hope or despair, between the grey
      on one side and the whoel rainbow on the other side. One world where
      many worlds can excist. It is possible for an "YES!" an incomplete
      unfinished "YES!" to be born out of a "NO!".
      An "YES!" that gives humanity hope back, so that we day by day kan
      rebuild the complex bridge that connects thinking and feeling" ....
      Marcos, from the mountains in Southeast
      Mexico, 1999

      "The past casting shadows, and the future carrying seeds for a new
      reality, meet in the human being, and this meeting is the real life of
      contemporary man" R.Steiner