Americans united behind Bush ?? I don't think so :-)

  • Sören Groth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2003
      "American voters support 57 -- 35 percent U.S. military action against
      Iraq to force President Saddam Hussein from power, with no mention of
      weapons of mass destruction.

      By an almost identical 56 - 38 percent margin, voters say the U.S.
      should wait for United Nations support, rather than moving alone against
      Iraq,"

      http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x5010.xml

      --
      With a warm heart, serving hands and a clear mind
      Sören Groth

      *There is no search greater than that of Truth. The only means of finding it out is through non-violence in its extreme form. It is because we have ignored it that we seek to impose by force what we consider is truth upon others.* M.K.Gandhi

      Economism and militarism is terrorising our planet ...
      reply with the making of a free manifold culture, solidarity in production and equal rights for everyone

      http://www.freewebs.com/tcfactory/aims.htm