Re: SV: [threefolding] America? Gandhis advice :-)

  • Sören Groth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      MESSAGE TO AMERICA, OCTOBER 21, 1946

      [Preston Grover of the Associated Press of America asked Gandhiji,
      during an interview in New Delhi, if he had any message for America.]

      "Dislodge the money God called Mammon from the throne and find a corner
      for poor God. I think America has a very big future but in spite of what
      is said to the contrary, it has a dismal future if it swears by Mammon.
      Mammon has never been known to be a friend of any of us to the last. He
      is always a false friend."

      http://www.mkgandhi.org/letters/unstates/index.htm

      --
      Economism and militarism is terrorising our planet ...
      reply with the making of a free manifold culture, solidarity in production and equal rights for everyone

      http://www.freewebs.com/tcfactory/aims.htm