R: [anthroposophy] Re: crop circles

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Dear Boris,
      I 've bee trying to get an insight about this topic, in which, undoubtely,
      something "non human" is liyin' behind.
      What kind of "non human" ?
      In my own opinion and differently from people like the "elder" Anthropop
      mr.Stranley Messenger there could be a strange and strong luciferic
      infection in the circles with a link with some "covered" section of some
      UK-US secret services connection (psychological warfare ?).
      This is only a first glance but there should be also lots of comparisons
      to do about the circles: maybe one between them and the "occult symbols"
      that RS gave as a comment of his work on the Revelation : I was yesterday in
      a hall in which there are photos of those symbols and I had the thought that
      some of the "circles" look like a kind of "false counterpicture" of
      Steiner's paintings and carvings.

      Andrea