Soul Calendar week 49 eurythmy 1st week of March j

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003
      Week 27, 1st week of October:
      Soul Calendar Week 49 more eurythmy j
      Soul Calendar Week 49 more eurythmy

      One attachment Microsoft Words Week 49 eurythmy ALL1st week of March

      Checked by Antivirus Norton updated 27th February 2003

      Franky

      Standard mailing is with “Microsoft word attachments” and «Northern Hemisphere Weeks», YOU CAN CHOOSE «Southern Hemisphere Weeks» AND/OR «no attachments” BY ADDING THESE WORDS IN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION REQUEST.

      This is a free mailing provided by C4E Care for Eurythmy.

      Week 49, 1st week of March:

      How to breathe with each verse of Calendar of the Soul?

      1.        The Stage lights gives one way, often forward on the prologue- as it is through the text - and reverse order in the epilogue.

      2.        The forms, another: are there one or many forms?

      3.         The colours of the veils, yet another;

      4.        The sounding breath (of the eurythmic movement) sounds of vowels or consonants or both, this is still another variation of the breathing of the weekly verse. A few sound in the prologue and epilogue, and eurythmic sounds done while the text is recited. Some times the recitation is done before and the whole piece is moved in silence

      .

      There are four eurythmists on the stage,

      Prologue: or how to breathe before the verse:

      Colour of eurythmists:

      ·         Surrounding them is a colour on their “veil”; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      1: green,

      2: yellow,

      3: red,

      Colour of stage lights:

      ·         Surrounding them is a colour from the stage lights; they move their feelings according to that colour;

      First part: GREN, foot lights blue.

      Second part: blue, foot lights blue and white.

      ·         They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in a sequence:

      1 and 2: I modulating into O,

      3 and 4: O modulating into I.

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: I is [ee] and O is [Oh].

      Text, 1st form:

      Then during the recitation

      STAGE LIGHTS: GREN, foot lights blue.

      Ich fühle Kraft des Weltenseins:
      So spricht Gedankenklarheit,
      Gedenkend eignen Geistes Wachsen
      In finstern Weltennächten,

      They do the text form once.

      Then during the recitation

      STAGE LIGHTS: GREN, foot lights blue.

      Und neigt dem nahen Weltentage
      Des Innen Hoffnungsstrahlen.

      They do the text form once.

      © C4E 2002

      For more information: eurythmy@...

      Epilogue:

      Lighting reverse order from prologue.

      first part: blue, foot lights blue and white

      second part: GREN, foot lights blue.

      ·         They move in the mood of different sounds of the alphabet, in the sequence of prologue or reverse:

      1 and 2: O modulating into I,

      3 and 4: I modulating into O.

      *The vowel sounds are as in the original German so in English: I is [ee] and O is [Oh].

      John Salter’s translation:

      I feel the strength of world-existence:

      Thus speaks clarity of thought

      Which, mindful of its own spirit's growth

      Through the world's dark night,

      Inclines my inner being's radiant hope

      To the world's approaching day.