Choose your ZeitGeist!

  • Bradford Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2003
      PUT THIS IN GOLD LETTERS

      "a reason that the fatheads can never understand: it is contrary to the
      ZEITGEIST! But the subject of these ruminations is not the idiocy of the
      traditional American leadership: it is the idiocy of Mr. Ariel Sharon and
      his followers in Israel and elsewhere who believe in their title to the land
      between the Nile and the Euphrates, that 'God' gave them." Noam C.

      For those on this list who do not understand the word ZEITGEIST, it means
      TIME SPIRIT - it means current politics is fighting with an Ahrimanic
      Insertion of Zeitgeist Archai status as an Ahrimanic deception in current
      American Politics of George Bush - against the Michael Time Spirit -
      ZeitGeist status. The Michael Zeitgeist places The Christ Being as the
      Center of Gravity for Earth evolution. This Christ Being has nothing to do
      with the Fundamentalism of George Bush which is the tyrant of the will of
      Christ. Christian conservative fundamentalism makes Christ into a tyrant of
      Freedom, which America is becoming for the world.

      Bradford comments;

      There are several Preludes here. One, is that in the research of the
      Political Beast and Political Animal - we have to determine what soul level,
      what soul range we care to trust. This means that I enter into a relation
      with the corrupted Intellectual Soul of current Politics. Now for our
      schooling we have to red flag this area as Intellectual Soul. Not just take
      for granted that we think, that we think, that we think. Thinking in the
      current Intellectual Soul is a corrupt and dangerous place to play because
      it wastes Soul Forces.

      I have determined for my my esoteric schooling that Rhetoric in the
      Intellectual Soul is best seasoned with a dose of Noam Chomsky. While I do
      not make him an idol, I reckon correctly, that he has learned to navigate
      the rapids of the Intellectual Soul with better ability and clearer honesty
      than the current rough riding river rats that spin media and Intellectual
      Soul mind benders into the sleuce of the rapid, fast food vision of media.

      You know, fair is fair and to be fair, Palestinians should be given as much
      support as Israel. Gandhi made a fine comment as have others on the
      situation in the middle east, but the U.S. uses this moment as well to
      disarm an old bad Arab and Arm the Israel robbers of Arab land. The issue
      weighs heavily on a constant nibbling sound of rats eating away at what is
      justified as an Anti-Christian - Islamic OIL INVESTED, control over a region
      and have a little military hard ass group like Israel ready to crush and
      play ball with everything in the West. Freedom of Religion only works in
      certain specified instances.

      All of this is mucky Intellectual Soul Spin but as I said, I would
      understand Chomsky - as easier to digest with his knife and hair splitting,
      but this means that these Liberal and Conservative terms, so violently, now,
      at our throats in America.. means that I understand the Intellectual Soul
      intent coming from George Bush and Company as being part of the Ahrimanic
      Deception which has ripped our Freedom's away in order to face 'sneaky
      terrorists' and Occupy, as in Occupation the Oil rich region at the cost of
      anything that even resembles truth.

      Notes from Mr. Chomsky;

      http://www.eccmei.net/~eccmei/R/R003.html

      "President Bush�s principal adviser in these matters appears to be Donald
      Rumsfeld (net worth: $120 million and rising) who was described by Henry
      Kissinger, no piker himself in this department, as one of the most ruthless
      men he had ever known! The vice-President, just turned 61, (net worth: $110
      million, but falling), and the resident energy Czar, is a very sick man; but
      one assumes that his blessing for the new imperialism have been given. One
      would expect the Second Lady, a leader in Christian and Conservative causes,
      to join the First Lady and Mr. Justice Kennedy of the Supreme Court in their
      outreach to teen-agers who they, discovered, are insufficiently outraged by
      the disaster of 9-11. Translation: one needs to prepare the young to accept
      and internalize the new Imperialism! For, this new Imperialism is not
      exclusively about Foreign Affairs: it is also about a New Conservative
      America that would embody the fascism of most American Presidents, and of
      outsiders like Mr. Newton Gingrich our beloved ex-Speaker, who last
      attempted to abolish the Public Broadcasting System and the great American
      Universities and Museums, to the cheers of Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, the
      zealous Christian and Jewish Orthodox; and Main Street America, generally.
      This policy has a practical outcome: lower taxation, less spending on public
      matters (except of course Defense and the military-industrial complex), and
      the virtual abandonment of the US Constitution.

      "The �benefits� to the 1% who own 40% of America are perhaps even more
      important than Central Asian oil, the establishment of a herd of red cows,
      and a new Jewish temple, on the holy mountain, the conversion of remaining
      �heathen� of this world, and so on! We have heard President Bush and the
      Media, �scaring� the American people into accepting this plan. But, apart
      from this absurd rhetoric, they calculate, rightly, that the American people
      even those outside the ranks of the �booboisie�, but with their Pension
      Plans invested in American Companies that are to benefit by this plan, will
      understand the advantages of it and, like the Roman businessmen of the time,
      go along with Caesar!

      "For a decade, or two, progressives around the world had seen the
      international market place as a great liberating force that would bring
      about an End to All History, in the words of Frank Fukuyama. Many young men
      and women, around the world, but mainly of the upper and middle-classes in
      the developed countries, disagreed: and we saw the rioting in Switzerland,
      and at Seattle, Quebec and Genoa that led to the Leaders of the developed
      countries, the masters of the Free World, the harbingers of World Democracy
      running for dear life! It was beyond the wildest dreams of Dan Cohen-Bendit
      and the new Syndicalists of France. The next meeting was to be held in
      Washington D.C. but it was moved to Banff, Canada, where 5-star hotel
      accommodation is available in a region so remote that uninvited guests
      wouldn�t be able to travel there. But now with the anti-terror rhetoric
      firmly established, the powers have decided to hold it in New York City
      starting with a Prayer breakfast at the WTC site, the Temple Mount of the
      New Age.

      "Mr. Michael Bloomberg, the new Mayor who bought his post at a high price,
      has revived a 250 year old law that bans the wearing of masks, so that
      cameras could record the identity of the rioters for future stigmatization
      as �terrorists�; to be denied air-travel, jobs, mortgages and credit-cards.
      Fascism, when allied to the new technology can out do Stalin, Hitler and
      Franco; and outthink Arthur Koestler and George Orwell.

      "Such in broad outline, is the plan, the perpetual �stock� dream of
      Americans since Cotton Mather. It will fail, internationally, for the same
      reason that the Reagan-Gingrich plan failed nationally; a reason that the
      fatheads can never understand: it is contrary to the ZEITGEIST! But the
      subject of these ruminations is not the idiocy of the traditional American
      leadership: it is the idiocy of Mr. Ariel Sharon and his followers in Israel
      and elsewhere who believe in their title to the land between the Nile and
      the Euphrates, that 'God' gave them. This latter though, must be seen as a
      part of the larger picture, for an important reason.

      "Zionism was a precursor of this New Imperialism; it furnished the
      unsinkable aircraft carrier of an age that had yet to invent the
      transcontinental guided missile, the smart target-smelling cruise missiles;
      and now the full-size pilotless fighters and bombers that the
      military-industrial complex is all excited about. One should dust off and
      re-read Gulliver�s Journey to Laputa for a fuller description of a ruling
      class, living on a mountain floating in the atmosphere, that would suddenly
      descend and crush any of the helots on earth dreaming of Independence! The
      new American ruling class are to be the new Laputans, Dean Swift�s prophecy
      fulfilled to the last letter. In that world, the Laputans had no need to pay
      out good money to terrestrial partisans, for the good reason that they could
      do their �policing� without local assistance. Why should the New America pay
      out good money to the head-bobbing idle, fundamentalists of Israel when the
      Arab and the Muslim world are led by willing accomplices able to coerce
      their own �Islamic� radicals; or can be brought to heel, by America�s wealth
      and weapons! It is to be expected that the first Jewish defectors from
      Zionism will be the wealthy Jews of the Bloomberg variety, who will readily
      appreciate the cost-effectiveness of President Bush�s solution. The
      leadership of Israel have gotten the message: there is today an
      unprecedented sense of unity aboard their pirate-ship: all hands know that
      their existence is at stake. They have seen their true enemy; and they find
      that it is America, with Europe playing a valuable auxiliary role.

      "Mr. Sharon, for this reason is fighting every effort to bring him to the
      negotiating table. He knows than any negotiation will mean a retreat to
      1967. Procrastination, by fair means or foul is has last weapon. He began
      with an argument that that he would sit down with the Palestinians unless
      they observed a week of dead silence: and to make certain that they wouldn�t
      be quiet, he has conducted a brazen policy of targeted assassinations. These
      extra-judicial murders do not make Sharon, at least in the eyes of President
      Bush, a �terrorist� of the same stamp as Bin Laden. The killing of Israeli
      non-combatants is a crime of the most vicious stamp; but the corresponding
      killing of innocent Palestinians is only unavoidable collateral damage. Our
      American Media fully supports this double standard, but the foreigners,
      Europeans and Canadians see no need to pull their punches. News World
      International, from Canada, remains American�s only access to truthful TV
      coverage."
      Other Comments:

      JEWISH CRITICISM OF ZIONISM:

      Albert Einstein - 'I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the
      Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish
      State. Apart from practical considerations, my awareness of the essential
      nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish State, with borders, an army,
      and a measure of temporal power, no matter how modest. I am afraid of the
      inner damage Judaism will sustain'...

      Martin Burber - "Only an internal revolution can have the power to heal our
      people of their murderous sickness of causeless hatred... It is bound to
      bring complete ruin upon us. Only then will the old and young in our land
      realize how great was our responsibility to those miserable Arab refugees in
      whose towns we have settled Jews who were brought from afar; whose homes we
      have inherited, whose fields we now sow and harvest; the fruits of whose
      gardens, orchards and vineyards we gather; and in whose cities that we
      robbed we put up houses of education, charity, and prayer, while we babble
      and rave about being the "People of the Book" and the "light of the
      nations"'...

      David Ben-Gurion - "Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab
      leader, I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken
      their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does that matter to
      them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel, it's true, but two
      thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been anti-Semitism,
      the Nazis, Hitler, Auschweitz, but was that their fault? They only see one
      thing: we came here and stole their country. Why should they accept that?"
      (quoted in "The Jewish Paradox" by Nathum Goldmann, former president of the
      World Jewish Congress.

      THE EFFECT OF ZIONISM ON AMERICAN JEWS:

      "The corruption of Judaism, as a religion of universal values, through its
      politicization by Zionism and by the replacement of dedication to Israel for
      dedication to God and the moral law, is what has alienated so many young
      Americans who, searching for spiritual meaning in life, have found little in
      the organized Jewish community." - Allan Brownfield, "Issues of the American
      Council for Judaism", Spring 1997.

      GANDHI ON THE PALESTINE CONFLICT - 1938

      "Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to
      the English or France to the French... What is going on in Palestine today
      cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct... If they [the Jews] must
      look to Palestine of geography as their national home, it is wrong to enter
      it under the shadow of the British gun. A religious act cannot be performed
      with the aid of the bayonet or the bomb. They can settle in Palestine only
      by the goodwill of the Arabs... As it is, they are co-sharers with the
      British in despoiling a people who have done no wrong to them. I am not
      defending the Arab excesses. I wish they had chosen the way of non-violence
      in resisting what they rightly regard as an unacceptable encroachment upon
      their country. But according to the accepted canons of right and wrong,
      nothing can be said against the Arab resistance in the face of overwhelming
      odds." Mahatma Gandhi, quoted in "A Land of Two Peoples" ed. Mendes-Flohr."