Overcoming the Luciferic Double

  • Bradford Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2003
      Transformations of the Sentient Soul into Mani

      Now I am a lover of B.B. King and his mean demon guitars, all called
      Lucille.

      http://www.gibson.com/products/gibson/lucille/Lucille.html

      "Blues legend B.B. King had been playing Gibsons for over 40 years
      when he and Gibson officially joined forces in 1982. B.B.'s personal
      touches on his signature model include the fine-tuner tailpiece, the
      semi-hollow body with no soundholes and, of course, the name that has
      adorned his guitars throughout his career "Lucille". "

      Bradford comments;

      To prove the roots of life are far more interesting, we can study the
      events of the Sentient Soul fist fight and finally the burning, the
      burning, the burning desires of men, and fallen passions that live in
      the lower Sentient Soul. These same passions, when transformed become
      the foundation for Mani or high religious certainty. Even if these
      transformed passions arise from the deepest observation of a music
      mystic as a fight finally burns down a bar.

      The transformation of the Sentient Soul to Mani can be understood
      many different ways. B.B. King is clearly another route that takes us
      toward the skill of bringing music, word and a single spiritual
      effort along the path to transform the Sentient Soul into Mani.
      However, it requires a Spiritual Scientific grasp over the reality of
      Soul forces to understand how the transformation of a large segment
      of the Sentient Soul, and released into the media, could also effect
      forces deep in the psyche of various people. These are the type of
      observations that are required to be in the Michael School and work
      deeply into culture.

      http://www.topblacks.com/entertainment/bbking.htm

      "For forty years there has been only one "King of the Blues," and his
      name is Riley B. King, widely known as B. B. King. Since B. B.
      started recording in the late 1940's, he has released over fifty
      albums. Many of these albums are considered as blues classics.
      Among these are two number one R&B hits in 1951 "Three O'clock
      Blues," and in 1952 "You don't know Me," four number two R&B hits,
      and numerous other major hits. He has been a popular singer for over
      four decades, yet still he produces more albums than any other blues
      singer. Among all his hits "The Thrill Is Gone" is one of his most
      popular crossover hits ( This House on Fire; B.B. King's Worldblues
      Site).

      "Riley B. King was born on September 16, 1925 to Albert and Nora Ella
      King on a cotton plantation in Indianola, Mississippi. King was
      musically influenced by a preacher at the Holiness Church in
      Carmichael named Archie Fair. He taught King how to play guitar
      and sing early in life. In 1947, with his guitar and $2.50, he
      hitchhiked north to Memphis, Tennessee, to follow his musical
      career. Memphis was the city where almost every important musician
      of the South gravitated, and it was a large competitive musical
      community where almost all black musical styles were heard. There B.
      B. King stayed with his cousin Bukka White. White, who taught B. B.
      further in the art of the blues, was one of the most renowned rural
      blues performers of his time (B. B. King's Worldblues) The first big
      break came for B. B. in 1948 when he performed on Sonny Boy
      Williamson's radio program on KWEM out of West Memphis. This led to
      steady performances for B. B. About the same time he became a full-
      time disc jockey. One-day King was playing guitar in a small dance
      hall in Twist, Arkansas.

      "In the course of the evening, two men got into a fight over a woman
      who today is known only as Lucille. Words and threats soon
      developed into punches, and as these two men were fighting, one
      knocked a kerosene lamp down, and the place caught on fire. Almost
      everyone escaped the fire, but when B. B. realized he had left his
      guitar inside he went back to get it, and he barely escaped the
      fire. Later when he realized the incident was caused by the lady
      named Lucille, he named his guitar "Lucille" (The Guinness
      Encyclopedia of Popular Music)."

      Bradford comments;

      Now long after death, we may hear the sound of a guitar in Kamaloca
      and it will move us deeply, and it will be the efforts that RILEY
      made to change the fallen emotions of the Sentient Soul swamped in
      Luciferic passions.. and when we hear this wafting sound, after
      crossing the river styx... after paying the Ferryman.. we will feel
      the approaching region where certain of our passions were transformed
      to higher values of sight.. You see, humanity is a mystery beyond
      anything we have ever imagined. All this is singularly true as well
      as Parsifal. We have hundreds of efforts by various souls to work
      deeply into the etheric substance and soul substance of various
      groups of people in order to lift them, in the souls, to higher
      values.

    • jeff barney