Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Worth Considering

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
          > Hello Brother Ron,
          >
          > Does this post from you have anything to do with anthroposophy? If
          > so, what? Or is it about name-calling?
          >
          > elaine
      Of course, the metaphysical roots of America have EVERYTHING
      to do with Anthroposophy, (which by definition means "the study of Man"

      Name calling? I didn't call anyone a name. I just defined a type of being.
      There are malignant beings in this universe, no?

      Love

      Br. Ron

      href="mailto:anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com">anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@d...> wrote:

      > > "America...the last, best hope of man on
      Earth"

      -Abraham Lincoln

      > > Something that escapes the pondering
      of malignant (and