re: Worth Considering

  • lightsearcher1 <lightsearcher1@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
      "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@d...> wrote:

      > "America...the last, best hope of man on Earth" -Abraham Lincoln
      >
      > Something that escapes the pondering of malignant (and
      > doomed) free radicals.

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

      The Amerikan Left's fulminatingly fervid
      and foaming Motto of the Moment (2003)-

      "The Enemy of My Country is My Friend"
    • Br. Ron
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
            > Hello Brother Ron,
            >
            > Does this post from you have anything to do with anthroposophy? If
            > so, what? Or is it about name-calling?
            >
            > elaine
        Of course, the metaphysical roots of America have EVERYTHING
        to do with Anthroposophy, (which by definition means "the study of Man"

        Name calling? I didn't call anyone a name. I just defined a type of being.
        There are malignant beings in this universe, no?

        Love

        Br. Ron

        href="mailto:anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com">anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@d...> wrote:

        > > "America...the last, best hope of man on
        Earth"

        -Abraham Lincoln

        > > Something that escapes the pondering
        of malignant (and
        > > doomed) free radicals.

        Br. Ron

        href="mailto:anthroposophy-owner@yahoogroups.com">anthroposophy-owner@yahoogroups.com

        > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
        subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Br. Ron
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003

              From: <lightsearcher1@...>

              > The Amerikan Left's fulminatingly fervid
              > and foaming Motto of the Moment (2003)-
              >
              > "The Enemy of My Country is My Friend"
          This is sadly true, LS.

          They are influenced by principalities they know not of.
          This is exactly the same relative viewpoint a cancer cell has
          toward the larger body it vampirizes. To late it learns that when
          the body dies, IT dies right along with it.

          BR