Goodbye Dear Crew...

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
      Terror in the sky,
      Columba, Columbia,
      What is this Bird?

      Messenger,
      The heat was too high,
      Is this a Sign?
      7 died.

      Peace to you guys,
      Unseen from human eyes,
      The Journey continue.

      Beyond the moon and the Earth,
      Ever Higher,
      Cosmic Ether,
      Planetery Travellers,
      The Arms of Sophia (also Supersensible)
      Welcome you.

      Released from Gravity,
      The Lord of the Word,
      The Lord of Light,
      (Sunny Encounter)
      Brighten your Lives.

      Here embodied in Carbon, we cry.
      Yet, the Mineralized Earthlings say to you,
      Spirit Pauline("He Rised!"),
      With New Eyes then,
      See you next time!
    • elaineupton2001 <elaineupton@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
        Dear Danny,
        In your poem, are you saying goodbye, or is this just the Colombia
        crew?

        On the point of the Columbia Crew, what were they doing up there? And
        how, from the point of view of spiritual science, are their deaths to
        be seen? I know the talk of the news of "heroes" and such, but if as
        we hear in some reports, they were busy with nuclear experiments and
        there is radiation contamination now as a result of the "accident"
        (especially after we had such STRONG winds Saturday and Sunday in New
        Mexico, and there is talk of radiation poisoning in Texas, Arizona,
        and other places through the region...and who knows how far)?

        If you are leaving, Danny, I will miss your soaring verses...and if
        you are staying, very good.

        Blessings,
        elaine
      • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
          Hi Elaine,

          You can say "very good" ;)
          I'm not leaving.
          (Don't we need all the Clues and is there not yet still so much Work to do?
          I certainly am a Signs and Evidences gatherer, aka a Truth Seeker;
          to keep all channels of Communication Open,
          Mobile, to maintain the Angles Right and the Good Focus(ed), to always look for the (black or not) Pearls ;)

          In fact, I noticed, can name the essential nature now, the poem here discussed and impulse, a priestly type of gesture 'twas.

          Not leaving.
          See, where else on Earth can we have such possibilties as to encounter the world wide human size beyond common mind, the people that think, not trivial, and have something to say "Spiritual Life" and "e-agora" gather?

          As in "world wide web", there has to be Individuals on this Planet who are Lucid and Build their Lives on the True and the Meaningful, the Spirit and the Good Mood!

          The fact amazing remain the number that show itself being very small.
          Is the epoch difficult?

          The Group so little, the Direction Very Specific, Karma and Relationships, you don't have to make a big deal of a long grasping in the dark to get some Light in your Karmic Researches, a Minority did and still Report.

          The Columbia crew.
          What were they doing up there you ask.
          I fear: not much.
          It appears that the recent missions and the International Space Station are not into a great deal of science and experiments, as in a lack of inspiration and Imagination...

          And here a crucial matter/question:

          Why not any way out, an inhabited
          part-Vital to the main body of the shuttle, apart and separable at will from the main body if it gets to crumble. No escape?
          That's a Stupidity.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2003
            Hello Danny,

            I'm glad you are not leaving, and glad for your words celebrating the
            communication of rare spirits.

            You also ask, why is there no escape built into the shuttle, so that
            the humans perish when the shuttle breaks. Your question and answer
            below:

            Danny writes,
            > And here a crucial matter/question:
            >
            > Why not any way out, an inhabited
            > part-Vital to the main body of the shuttle, apart and separable at
            will from the main body if it gets to crumble. No escape?
            > That's a Stupidity.
            >

            > Danny

            Yes, it does seem stupid. But then, the whole shuttle idea is quite
            weird to me. Ahrimanization of space?

            Go well, dear Communicator!
            elaine

            /
          • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2003
              I'm glad you are not leaving, and glad for your words celebrating the
              communication of rare spirits.

              You also ask, why is there no escape built into the shuttle, so that
              the humans perish when the shuttle breaks. Your question and answer
              below:

              Danny writes,
              > And here a crucial matter/question:
              >
              > Why not any way out, an inhabited
              > part-Vital to the main body of the shuttle, apart and separable at
              will from the main body if it gets to crumble. No escape?
              > That's a Stupidity.
              >

              > Danny

              Yes, it does seem stupid. But then, the whole shuttle idea is quite
              weird to me. Ahrimanization of space?
              ***

              I say we live in "the epoch of the Ahrimanic Doubles".
              To not look into the Future for what has already come to pass, yes, human beings found to be FETTERED by the AHRIMANIC DOUBLE;
              the WALL, the DRY,
              the ANACONDA,
              SENSES only,
              UNIVERSAL DESOLATION,
              ASPHYXIA.
              But more than that, these: ENFORCED!
              By all meams to remain within the Mineral!

              Ok, so this food and the ACCUMULATION
              OF ASTRAL CRAP, LOADS, DAILY LOADS....
              So here comes as a Logical outcome: WAR.
              Simply TOO MUCH ASTRAL CRAP.
              The Egregorial-Astral soon or later end to appear Full Blast.
              It will be very interesting indeed to follow the war on Irak, see what is to happen with North Korea, India, Pakistan, Israel,
              Al Qaeda, etc.

              What a world, รด what a planet!
              Insignificance and Second Death!
              THIS is far more IMPORTANT than Death by Bombs and Bullets.
              Too much focus on Physical dissapearance while the Real Enemy is much more Subtle...
              How many fail to notice, to grasp the Spirit of this, that is Spiritual Death!?
              Here's the REAL THREAT.

              But be armed and ready, 'cause worst come a time, already is the rise of the ASURAS...
              What we have now already may be called a little Apocalypse...
              Can only be little, 'cause (and for) wait the moment the Asuras come to be as much into Dominion and Power as are the Doubles now...

              A Taste, a Feel of Supersensible Cyanidic Fire,
              Rictus, Grimace and Grim faces,
              all in the EYES of these beholders.....

              That's interesting to be a Perception hey!?

              Elaine:
              Go well, dear Communicator!
              **

              Hey,