Worth Considering

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
      "America...the last, best hope of man on Earth"
      -Abraham Lincoln

      Something that escapes the pondering of malignant (and
      doomed) free radicals.

      Br. Ron
    • elaineupton2001 <elaineupton@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
        Hello Brother Ron,

        Does this post from you have anything to do with anthroposophy? If
        so, what? Or is it about name-calling?

        elaine

        **********

      • lightsearcher1 <lightsearcher1@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
          "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@d...> wrote:

          > "America...the last, best hope of man on Earth" -Abraham Lincoln
          >
          > Something that escapes the pondering of malignant (and
          > doomed) free radicals.

          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

          The Amerikan Left's fulminatingly fervid
          and foaming Motto of the Moment (2003)-

          "The Enemy of My Country is My Friend"
        • Br. Ron
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
                > Hello Brother Ron,
                >
                > Does this post from you have anything to do with anthroposophy? If
                > so, what? Or is it about name-calling?
                >
                > elaine
            Of course, the metaphysical roots of America have EVERYTHING
            to do with Anthroposophy, (which by definition means "the study of Man"

            Name calling? I didn't call anyone a name. I just defined a type of being.
            There are malignant beings in this universe, no?

            Love

            Br. Ron

            href="mailto:anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com">anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@d...> wrote:

            > > "America...the last, best hope of man on
            Earth"

            -Abraham Lincoln

            > > Something that escapes the pondering
            of malignant (and