R: [anthroposophy] Re: does one need to be an anthroposophist to be an anthroposophist?

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      From: <elaineupton@...>
      To: <anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 12:06 AM
      Subject: [anthroposophy] Re: does one need to be an anthroposophist to be an
      anthroposophist?

      Hello Jeff, Andrea, and any interested,

      Thanks, guys, for keeping on with the discussion. I want to be as
      clear as I can in reply.

      The question of whether those who follow spiritual paths that are not
      outwardly called Michaelic or outwardly called an anthroposophically
      inspired or spiritual science path are just as capable of initiation
      and higher realizations as the, for short hand, "anthropops" is one
      we are discussing.

      One of you wrote also about being judgemental of others or not. Good
      area to discuss, I feel.

      I said I would try to reply with some concrete examples of people,
      say outwardly non "anthropops", on a spiritual path. Let's take
      Mother Teresa or the venerable monk Thich Nhat Hanh, or maybe others.

      A:
      About Mother Therese, I'll tell you the following story.
      Our "anthro-scaligerian" movement after Scaligero's death(1980) has been
      headed by an extrordinary female Human Being, namely Mimma Benvenuti
      (1926-1990) who was , tall (?) like Mother Therese.
      A day in 1983, early in the morning, Mimma and Therese met in Rome and the
      Mother gave Mimma a "Christ-inspired" message about our movement's inner
      work: pls imagine these two "tiny women b"oth rapresentatives of two
      apparently different Christian Streams meeting together and perceiveing
      each other the Christ in the "other"..............

      Anthropops can talk about "consciousness soul" and epochs and such
      that Mother T. does not talk about, and yet she does the WORK of
      compassion, so I think both she and the anthropops have something,
      but is one better than the other?

      A: See above.

      Or are both incomplete and awaiting further incarnations?

      Blessings,
      elaine