Re: [anthroposophy] Ah so...

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
      Bradford...I think you are responding to Lightsearcher's post here, no?

      BR

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
        (H)e-Present(s);

        "This appeared Being a Presentation "GenuineReflection"!"

        Always Warmly Present Somewhere as a Real Presence,
        Danny

[...]

        his friend Nick, ole Scratch, Mephisto, the Concord Goat, or.... A H R I M A
        N!!!!!! will tell ya, there are many curses that rise from the mouths when
        yon swinging hammer hits the wrong nail. And all these stray curses, to
        drivers out our windows and crowds blocking our way at malls, are caught by
        the most deviously dressed elemental beings with giant left hands all webbed
        and the size of catchers mitts. These swift minions are assigned to catch
        the supersonic curses that fly, like a pitch from Tom Gladden clocked at
        sound barrier, under the breath, breaking speed!

        Apparently the little rascals that catch these missiles have been training
        the military on how to create a shield or STARWARS defense system. The
        ticks, thuds, meteroic snaps from our soul blasts, spurts and tings, have a
[...]

        kneels and adores, and this can be done simply in the Protestant sense of a

      • sncherr <sncherry@comcast.net>
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
          This Einstein guy would be a big hit at Camphill.

          admittedly having a grumpy day.....

          Sarah