Re: [anthroposophy] The initiations.

  • SRC
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
      Right on, Br. Ron!

      Stephen

      --- "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@...> wrote:
      > In a hypersphere, if you start at the center and head out toward the
      > periphery,
      > sooner or later (if you go out far enough) you will find yourself having
      > orbited back to the center again.
      >
      > This is how the higher occult initiations are. You start with a personal
      >
      > God, then you expand out to become initiated into the abstract and
      > finally
      > you complete the orbit to come back around to an anthropomorphical deity
      > again..only on a higher level of understanding.
      >
      > Jesus called this Deity his 'Heavenly Father." (Yeah, but what did HE
      > know?)
      >
      > It appears that some here have "evolved" beyond such nonsense as
      > devotion to anything higher than themselves.
      >
      > Alas, it never ceases to amaze me the ease with which some
      > Anthroposophists have come to believe they have 'arrived.'
      >
      > You know something? If you are still stuck in the abstract and haven't
      > rediscovered a personal, one on one, anthropomorphical relationship with
      >
      > your loving, living Creator, then you still have some major initiations
      > ahead of you.

      =====
      "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that
      we are powerful beyond measure." Nelson Mandela, quoting Marianne Williamson, inaugural speech, 1994.

      "Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue . . . and the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer." Rilke

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com