7 Stages of Christ's Passion-Re: Michaelicthinking and "american" needs

  • Bradford Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2003
      From: "VALENTINA BRUNETTI" <okcgbr@...>
      Subject: R: [anthroposophy] Joel:7 Stages of Christ's Passion-Re:
      Michaelicthinking and "american" needs
      >Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:32:50 +0100
      >Rejecting Tomberg
      > > always tells me more about the person rejecting Tomberg than it does
      > > about Tomberg.
      > >

      >Hello Joel,
      >can you be clearer about this "more that tells you" about who rejects VT ?
      >I'm among them and you too,parodoxically, through your statements about the
      >"unbalancing" made an heavy remark.....
      >
      >Andrea

      Bradford comments;

      Oh my, Oh my! Now I am taken aback, somewhat shocked! We learn something
      every day. Andrea - you have mildly shocked me. I am a thinker who and
      Speaker who graduated from the Goetheanum and we have had no problem, Andrea
      - you and I understanding each other - now is your dislike for Tomberg deep
      or traditional or could you convey something that I have failed to see in
      all the good research that Tomberg produced? Could you help me out here?
      What part of Tomberg has disturbed you?

      Bradford