Hot Pot

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      Hey friends...

      When I first was given the gift of this viewpoint I was thrust into a
      deep hangover that lasted for nearly 2 years.

      My first response was disbelief (to the point of incredulity) that a
      'highly evolved' unit such as myself could be so deceived....
      and then came the even deeper dismay over the awareness that
      there actually could be forces in this universe that have a life
      or death investment in deceiving me!

      I felt genuinely violated and polluted. And what was worse,
      (since my consciousness was blindly bound up in Matter)
      I couldn't even see the little bastards vampirizing me.

      ..... irritating to say the least.

      It was hard enough waking up to the realization that I was NOT God
      let alone that I am less significant than a one legged amoeba in an
      ass kicking contest. (compared to some of the cosmic beings
      who populate this universe, anyway....some of which are lawful
      and some of which are not)

      But hell, ya gotta start somewhere. And with me, it was the
      recognition that Evil does indeed exist. (I may not fully know what
      it is yet, but acknowledging it is enough for now, I'm told)

      So what's a godmonkey to do, since it seems we aren't here to
      be happy but to do a higher work? (The happiness comes later).

      Imagine a big, heavy pot of water on the stove
      and some ornery little shit pours a cup of sand into it.
      Our task is to, first get rid of the ornery little shit and second
      get rid of  the sand.

      We must boil off the water until there is only the unwanted grains
      at the bottom of the pot. THEN we can see the problem, separate
      it out and discard it, leaving only a nice shiny vessel which the Heavens
      feel is appropriate to once again fill with fresh clean waters of Spirit.
      Next time, with our Helper's help, we will be smart enough to keep a
      lid on the pot.

      Getting hot yet?   Yep...feels like a rapid boil, to me.

      LVX

      Br. Ron