Re: [anthroposophy]

  • spindi111@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2000
      Dear rick,

      I was unable to download the art, I was referrring to a request to sign up
      for cell phone services. Did that come from you? It had the anthroposophy
      heading but may have come from your server. I am ALWAYS interested in
      interpretations of art. love and light to you, Cindi
    • crcjct@ix.netcom.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2000
        Hi Rick..

        Welcome and since you're new to computers, you probably don't know that
        writing in capital letters on the internet means the same thing as
        shouting :) Doesn't bother me, but FYI some people are really fussy and
        get ticked off when people do that.

        Regards,
        Janet

        --